1. Low voltage-temperature coefficient allows higher power output at high-temperature condition.
2. High efficient, high reliable solar cells ensure our product output stability.
1. Manufactured in an ISO9001:2008 certified plant
2. High efficiency, high safety, high reliability
3. Output power tolerance of +/-3%
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Where can I buy solar cells?
- Usually you need to go to a special store selling power generation products.
- Q:What is a monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cells?
- Monocrystalline photovoltaic electric solar energy panels have been the go-to choice for many years. They are among the oldest, most efficient and most dependable ways to produce electricity from the sun.
- Q:What is a polymer solar cell and how does it work?
- Polymer solar cells are lighter than other silicon-based solar cells.
- Q:What kind of products can be considered as the solar cell products?
- I think there is nobody else but me could be as qualified to answer this question because 80% of my daily life is surrounded by solar cell product including solar cell shower room, solar cell equipt kitchen, solar cell control lights in all my rooms in the house.
- Q:How do solar cells work to become the solar energy?
- The solar cells need to work by converting a certain material into another useful energy. That's how we can utilize the solar energy into our life and factories.
- Q:How to define the poly solar cells as the A Grade one?
- It is hard to tell if the poly solar cells you bought has no certificate, ganratees.
- Q:How does solar cell technology apply to our daily life?
- Nowadays, people use solar cells to generate electricity which is used in a lot of houses.
- Q:What can be used as the materials for solar cells?
- As far as I know, silicon is used as the material for solar cells.
- Q:Where can I get a competitive price for this solar cell? The 2bb/3bb polycrystalline solar cell panel?
- 2bb/3bb polycrystalline solar cell panel is a conventional solar cell you can basically get anywhere, but mostly it is produced in China.
- Q:How many solar cells are there in a solar panel?
- I need to know the power of the solar panel to answer the question.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range