1. Low voltage-temperature coefficient allows higher power output at high-temperature condition.
2. High efficient, high reliable solar cells ensure our product output stability.
1. Manufactured in an ISO9001:2008 certified plant
2. High efficiency, high safety, high reliability
3. Output power tolerance of +/-3%
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Is the Solar Power Photovoltaic Cells the same as PV cells modules?
- Yes, they are exactly the same thing, PV is short for Photovoltaic Voltage. Usually the expert will just use the word PV for most of the time.
- Q:Can anybody tell me the power supply of the home solar cell?
- You should first look at your situation, and see how much equipment you are running. Then you can decide the power supply of the solar cells at home.
- Q:I studied very hard at school, but I just can not figure out how solar cells work, anybody can help me with that?
- You just need to keep on working and doing experiments, and you will work it out eventually.
- Q:Can the solar powered cells really work better than the normal cells?
- The solar powered cells are absolutely better than the normal cells because the power is generating from the sunshine.
- Q:What can be used as the materials for solar cells?
- Q:What is 3d solar cell? And anybody know any manufacturers?
- 3D’s solar cell is designed from the ground up to optimally reduce all primary losses to achieve the highest conversion efficiency.
- Q:What is a polymer solar cell and how does it work?
- Polymer solar cells are lighter than other silicon-based solar cells.
- Q:How does a solar cell raise industrial efficiency?
- Solar Cell Efficiency refers to the portion of energy in the form of sunlight that can be converted via photovoltaics into another more useful form, namely electricity.
- Q:My son is very interested in solar cells recently, and keeps asking me about the structure of a solar cell. Can anybody help me answer that question?
- Here is what I found from my chemistry teacher: The basic component of a solar cell is pure silicon, which is not pure in its natural state.
- Q:What is a monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cells?
- Monocrystalline photovoltaic electric solar energy panels have been the go-to choice for many years. They are among the oldest, most efficient and most dependable ways to produce electricity from the sun.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range