1. Low voltage-temperature coefficient allows higher power output at high-temperature condition.
2. High efficient, high reliable solar cells ensure our product output stability.
1. Manufactured in an ISO9001:2008 certified plant
2. High efficiency, high safety, high reliability
3. Output power tolerance of +/-3%
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:How can I describe solar cells in a simple way?
- Solar cell is a specific battery.
- Q:What are the 3 things you need to know before you start to make solar cells?
- I think there is an easy way to follow even though the commercial solar cells use silicon as the semiconductor.
- Q:What should I know about the Crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells?
- Crystalline silicon (c-Si) is the crystalline forms of silicon, either multicrystalline silicon (multi-Si) consisting of small crystals, or monocrystalline silicon (mono-Si), a continuous crystal. Crystalline silicon is the dominant semiconducting material used in photovoltaic technology for the production of solar cells.
- Q:Many people said the usage of solar cell can reduce the cost overall, but does anyone agree with me that it actually cost a lot to operate a solar cell system?
- Disagree, because you should see it in a different way.
- Q:What is a High-efficiency electric solar cell panel?
- A high-efficiency electric solar cell panel is considered to be lor cost, high result based on it's performance running under certain circumistance. In this case, I think it should be the crystalline solar panel.
- Q:Is that true that the price of solar cells will be reduced in the coming year?
- TrendForce, a professional survey firm based in Taiwan announced March 10th : because the global market demand for solar cells is declining it is very possible that the price of solar will eventually goes down.
- Q:What is the best way to deal with surplus solar cells abandoned after burning?
- Unfortunately abandoned solar cells are not easy to recycle. Only the aluminium frame can be reused, and the surplus is sometimes inseparable; because the solar cell contains silicon, tin, nickel, silver metal.
- Q:How does the solar cell work properly?
- The most important step is the photons in sunlight hit the solar panel and can be absorbed by semiconducting materials.
- Q:How much does a solar cell cost?
- If you want to know how much a solar cell cost, it might take you longer time than you thought.
- Q:How can I calculate the cost of using solar cells if I put a fully-functional solar system in my house?
- Sunrun solar lets you get started for as little as $0 down, but to install it, it will cost you a lot.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range