Order On-line Tracking
Brief Introduction of Solar Cells
A solar cell, is an electrical device that converts the energy of light directly into electricity by the photovoltaic effect, which is a physical and chemical phenomenon. It is a form of photoelectric cell, defined as a device whose electrical characteristics, such as current, voltage, or resistance, vary when exposed to light. Solar cells are the building blocks of photovoltaic modules, otherwise known as solar panels.
Specifications of Polycrystalline Solar Cells
Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
Advantage of Polycrystalline Solar Cells
1. Tire-1 Solar Cells’ Manufacturer Quality Guarantee. With a complete and sophisticated quality government system, our Quality Management have arrived world’s leading place. Customer can receive Tire-1 Cells Maker’s Quality Standard Products.
2. Trusted Warranty. We supply good after-sales to our customers. Any defects which is not comply with our quality standard, can be claimed by our customers.
3. World wide market: Now we have explored wide customer group over the world. Now we have customers in Asia, like India, Philippines, Thailand, Japan. Europe like German, UK, France, Italy etc. And also North and South America are also important area.
4. Stable Supply of Solar Cells. With the capacity of 500MW, we can supply a stable quantity to the world.
Usage of Polycrystalline Solar Cells
Solar cells are often electrically connected and encapsulated as a module. Photovoltaic modules often have a sheet of glass on the front (sun up) side, allowing light to pass while protecting the semiconductor wafers from abrasion and impact due to wind-driven debris, rain, hail, etc. Solar cells are also usually connected in series in modules, creating an additive voltage. Connecting cells in parallel will yield a higher current; our solar cells have passed IEC Certification. With high and stable quality, our cells can greatly improve the performance of Solar Modules.
Applications of Polycrystalline Solar Cells
Assemblies of photovoltaic cells are used to make solar modules which generate electrical power from sunlight, as distinguished from a "solar module" or "solar panel". A solar array generates solar power using solar energy.
Packaging & Delivery of Polycrystalline Solar Cells
Carton Box Package and Deliver by air. It should be noticed that it should be avoid of water, sunshine and moist.
Factory Picture of Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4. Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
5. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The perfect time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|