Itroduction of High CO2 Content Carbonator For Beverage Producing Line 4000BPH
1. Working accordingly
2. Good appearance, and convenient for washing
3. High automatical
Usage of High CO2 Content Carbonator For Beverage Producing Line 4000BPH
Beverage mixing machine is specially designed for soda carbonated lemonade water , cola and carbonated juice etc .
Comparing with other style, our machines have functional completeness, great adaptability, a new structure, nice appearance, and high automatically, act coordinately , continuing production, good mixing and excellent electric control. High CO2 content carbonator
Description of High CO2 Content Carbonator For Beverage Producing Line 4000BPHc
The volume ratio of CO2 and 1L water is 2.5 to 2.8.
Main Technical parameters of High CO2 Content Carbonator For Beverage Producing Line 4000BPH
1. Model: QHS -1500QHS -3500QHS-600
2. Production capacity: 1000-1500;2000-3500;4000-6000
3. Syrup and water ratio scope: 1: 3-1: 6
4. Gas content: (CO2:H2O)(GV): 2.5-2.8
5.Temperature in chilled water: 0 -5'C
6. Water deoxidized method: Deoxidized by CO2
7. Working pressure of pre-carbonization tank and syrup tank (Mpa): 0.05-0.08
8.Working pressure in storage tank (MPa)0.2-0.5
- Q:Is there anyone who knows what groups of users of packaging machinery are in general?
- If automated packaging, it depends on the factory situation, should not be from the user groups to start. If a small class of cosmetics do, then he will not say to buy a more than ten thousand or hundreds of thousands of automated equipment to pack ah. Automatic packing machine is certainly need a certain amount, a certain basis will be needed, or buy a mechanical automation a month the amount of packaging takes less than one hour, then buy this station automation machinery to do what? So, according to the automatic device, we can not start from the user groups, should be considered from the size of the factory.
- Q:The role of packaging equipment in packaging equipment
- Packaging is the necessary condition for products to enter the circulation field, and the main means of packaging is the use of packaging machinery. With the development of the times and the progress of technology, packaging equipment is playing a more and more important role in the field of packaging. The main functions of packaging equipment are as follows:
- Q:What is the working principle of the pillow packing machine?
- In fact, the special machine is often better than the packaging of the compatible machine. A packing machine should be packed in no more than 3-5 varieties. What's more, the products with the larger size and the difference in size should be packed separately as much as possible.
- Q:What are the main plastic forming processes?
- 5. low pressure molding. A touch or laminating method using a molding pressure equal to or less than 1.4 mpa.Low pressure molding is used to make reinforced plastic products. Reinforced materials such as glass fiber, textiles, asbestos, paper, carbon fibers, etc.. Most resins used are thermosetting, such as phenolic, epoxy, amino, unsaturated polyester, silicone and other resins.Low pressure molding includes bag pressing and spraying.(1) bag pressing forming. A method of forming a workpiece by applying fluid pressure to an elastomeric plastic between a rigid mold and an elastic bag by means of an elastic bag (or other flexible diaphragms). According to the different methods caused by fluid pressure, can generally be divided into pressure bag molding, vacuum bag molding and autoclave molding etc..(2) spray forming. When molding reinforced plastic products, a method of spraying a short cut of fibers and resins simultaneously onto a mold and solidifying them into an article by means of an airbrush is described.
- Q:Hello, I just do packaging machinery, foreign trade, I do not know how to search customers ah.
- If you have your own website here, through the optimization and promotion, to promote their products out, the customer concern, love content search, when people search through GG to see your home site, you may consult. There are many ways
- Q:What are the packaging machines that use temperature control watches?
- Direct heating sealing machine, blister packing machine, plastic sealing machine, heating pot, oven, toaster and so on
- Q:How much is the tableware wrapping machine?What's the price of the tableware wrapping machine?
- Tableware packing machine? Should the packing of the tableware be contracted? Tak Cheung packing machinery, automatic heat shrinkable tableware packing machine can be considered
- Q:What does the mechanical equipment include?
- Hydraulic lifting track machineHydraulic tamping machine, rail sawing machine, rail machine
- Q:The difference between wrapping and bagging is illustrated by the packing method,
- A small object, small particle, powder, crystal, liquid, suitable for packing
- Q:What is the design basis of automated packaging?!
- Greatly improve the degree of automation of process flowA few years ago, automation technology accounted for only 30% of the design of packaging machinery, now has accounted for more than 50%, a large number of micro computer design and mechanical and electrical integration control. To improve the packaging machinery automation, one is to increase productivity; the two is to improve the flexibility and agility equipment; three is to improve the ability of packaging machinery to complete the complex action, namely the manipulator to complete the packaging process. Such as chocolate packaging has been achieved, with mechanical hand instead of the original manual. Automatic design of packaging machinery has the following two main characteristics:
We are professional in producing various kinds of filling machines, capping machines, and other kinds of packing machine both for liquid and semi-liquid.
"Treat customers sincerely, consider company reputation fastidiously and depend on high quality to win the success" is the management idea of our company. We are looking forward to getting the long term cooperation during the business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||High and new technology enterprise certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range