Introduction of HCH7001 Series Masking Tape Log Slitter Machine
1. For slitting masking tape, double side, foam tapes etc.
2. automatic slitter machine (slicer machine)
3. Mini cut 2mm
Details of HCH7001 Series Masking Tape Log Slitter Machine
Suitable for cutting masking, double side, foam & cloth tapesetc.
Max. Cutting O.D:
Cutting Core O.D:
Min. Cutting Width:
Feature of of HCH7001 Series Masking Tape Log Slitter Machine
1. Cutting shaft and circular blade are driven by A.C motor with inverter control, which able to set RPM and running direction obverse/reserve on different requests.
2. Width setting is controlled by servo motor with ball screw and guide rails to make accuracy movement.
3. Functions are operated under LCD touch panel control, which is operator friendly and easy for data setting.
4. Central control system is PLC unit, it can cut various sizes on one log roll by changing modes automatically.
5. Knife feeding is controlled by hydraulic system, the cutting speed is adjustable in high/low.
6. Equipped with knife angle auto adjustment, cutting angle can be changed from 8 to +8 degree automatically for making roll surface smoothly.
Optional Parts of HCH7001 Series Masking Tape Log Slitter Machine
1. Knife feeding is controlled by servo motor.
2. Other Size Cutting Shaft: It can be made as per the required core I.D.
3. Cutting Supporter: For supporting log roll when cutting core below 38mm.
4. Safety Cover: To protect operator during the production.
5. Sharpening Device: Grinding knife on the machine to save time for taking blade off.
- Q:Working principle of packing machine
- The working principle of the packing machine is simple. The packing material is first installed on the packing machine and installed
- Q:Energy saving reform of packaging machine
- First, the working principle of food packaging machinePillow type automatic packaging machine of the present domestic leading and most mature and reliable design and production technology, the essence of a collection of many years of experience in the field of packaging machinery, the packing machine can be used in a variety of composite packaging film coil on the packaging of bulk food, very suitable for the majority of users need to Chinese. 1) the electrical parts of the automatic packing machine are usually made up of the following parts:
- Q:Such as cleaning, stacking and disassembly. In addition, also includes the measurement or the package seal etc.
- Mechanical sales are nothing more than two points: first, equipment aging, need to update; two, equipment efficiency is low, need to improve. You don't know anything about the customer. Come up and sell the product. If you are a customer, I don't think you have the patience to listen
- Q:Whether you can press paper plastic molding after PET
- Sure；Note cards must be coated with plastic oil;But to use the hot pressing machine there is to do bakelite mold. Our company specializing in the production of blister, in addition to help customers hot packaging, directly to the finished products to customers
- Q:What are the main plastic forming processes?
- 3. cold pressing molding. Cold pressing molding is also called cold pressing sintering molding. The difference between the cold press molding and the ordinary compression molding is that the material is pressurized and molded at room temperature. The mold after release can be heated or cured by chemical action. This method is used in the forming of polytetrafluoroethylene and some high temperature resistant plastics (such as polyimide, etc.). The general process is three steps of billet sintering cooling.4. transfer molding. Transfer molding is a molding process for thermosetting plastics. When molding, the mold is heated and softened in the heating chamber and then pressed into the mold cavity where it has been heated. According to the different types of transfer molding equipment form: trap type; the tank; the piston.The requirement of plastic molding for transfer molding is that the plastic should have a greater fluidity before reaching the curing temperature, and the curing rate must be faster at the curing temperature. Phenol, melamine, formaldehyde and epoxy resins can meet this requirement.Transfer molding has the following advantages: less waste edge products, can reduce the processing quantity; second molding with fine or brittle insert and perforation of the products, and can keep the insert and the hole position is correct; the product performance is uniform, accurate size, high quality; the mould wear small. The disadvantage is that the manufacturing cost is high compression mold die; the plastic loss; the fiber reinforced plastics for fiber orientation and anisotropy; and around the insert around the plastic, sometimes due to melting is not strong and make the products according to the strength reduction.
- Q:What are the packing machines?
- They make packing equipment. There are many kinds of food packaging, sealing packaging, pillow type packaging machine. I hope I can help you.
- Q:Color code positioning of packaging machinery
- The main products are: packaging machinery series of quantitative packing machine, vacuum packaging machine, packing machine, strapping machine, sealing machine, bag machine, carton forming machine, packing machine, winding machine, labeling machine, stacking machine, and the design of various transmission lines; at the same time, the production and sale of packing tape, stretch film and other packaging material.
- Q:What is the design basis of automated packaging?!
- 1. each manipulator is controlled by a single computer. A packaging machine for the completion of complex packaging operations, the need to be completed by a number of robot hand. When the package is completed, the information is monitored and controlled by the computer controlled camera, and the manipulator completes the required actions according to the instructions of the computer program to ensure the quality of the packaging.2. high resolution of material and thickness. In the packaging process, the thickness and material change in packaging materials is not easy for the human eye to identify changes in the design of packaging machinery is often used by the computer control of the camera and the detector to identify the thickness of packing material and material. The camera has now been developed to automatically check and identify pictures of the camera and display it on the screen. At present, the machine in the processing speed can not be changed, the future should be based on the change of the material through discrimination can change the speed, so as to control the work in the optimal state, complete the packaging process in the shortest time, and realize the automatic cleaning, automatic sterilization and automatic cleaning
- Q:Predecessors please point out: what is the future of packaging machinery industry?
- China's packaging machinery and equipment manufacturing enterprises should seize this opportunity.The overall upgrading of packaging machinery equipment is the general trend of the development of packaging machinery in China and the world. The main features of the renewal is: a large number of transplanted with civilian and military industries all modern high precision technology and electronic technology, microelectronic technology, edge technology, fuzzy technology, accelerate the further improve the reliability, safety, no work of the level of automation of packaging machinery and equipment and production line. Intelligence will move into the field of packaging machinery, equipment and production lines.
- Q:What's the fastest packing machine?
- Depending on the characteristics of your material, the speed is adjustable!
We guarantee our clients with good quality and the best service. The cornerstone of our business is to have mutual benefits with our clients. We insist on the principle of "customer first, quality first, credibility first", and supply users rapid and satisfying after sales service.
Our goal is to provide products with the highest quality and reasonable cost. Your satisfaction is our prime directive
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Suzhou, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
||Certificate of Compliance
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range