Introduction of HCH7001 Series Masking Tape Log Slitter Machine
1. For slitting masking tape, double side, foam tapes etc.
2. automatic slitter machine (slicer machine)
3. Mini cut 2mm
Details of HCH7001 Series Masking Tape Log Slitter Machine
Suitable for cutting masking, double side, foam & cloth tapesetc.
Max. Cutting O.D:
Cutting Core O.D:
Min. Cutting Width:
Feature of of HCH7001 Series Masking Tape Log Slitter Machine
1. Cutting shaft and circular blade are driven by A.C motor with inverter control, which able to set RPM and running direction obverse/reserve on different requests.
2. Width setting is controlled by servo motor with ball screw and guide rails to make accuracy movement.
3. Functions are operated under LCD touch panel control, which is operator friendly and easy for data setting.
4. Central control system is PLC unit, it can cut various sizes on one log roll by changing modes automatically.
5. Knife feeding is controlled by hydraulic system, the cutting speed is adjustable in high/low.
6. Equipped with knife angle auto adjustment, cutting angle can be changed from 8 to +8 degree automatically for making roll surface smoothly.
Optional Parts of HCH7001 Series Masking Tape Log Slitter Machine
1. Knife feeding is controlled by servo motor.
2. Other Size Cutting Shaft: It can be made as per the required core I.D.
3. Cutting Supporter: For supporting log roll when cutting core below 38mm.
4. Safety Cover: To protect operator during the production.
5. Sharpening Device: Grinding knife on the machine to save time for taking blade off.
- Q:What does that mean when composite material is pressed and molded?
- Molding: mainly used for thermosetting resins. There is a special molding machine. Molding pressure is much greater than the above. The mold structure is also more complex.
- Q:Food packaging process is not standardized, there is no responsibility?
- Yes, automatic packing machine. I'm an employee of the automatic packaging machinery company.
- Q:What's the fastest packing machine?
- Depending on the characteristics of your material, the speed is adjustable!
- Q:What is the name of the paper used in packing machine parts and yellow?
- Rust preventive action, commonly used for steel vapor rust preventive paper, but also for a variety of metals.
- Q:Color code positioning of packaging machinery
- Color code positioning and photoelectric trackingIn order to ensure the integrity of the mark on the finished package, it is usually printed on the package for positioning.
- Q:Is there anyone who knows what groups of users of packaging machinery are in general?
- Because the packaging machinery is divided into many types, so many species also have different models, basically need to use packaging products requires packaging machinery, if not to fine some, it is necessary to sort of packaging machinery, slowly down. Packaging machinery is not required to use a certain scale, packaging machinery as well as automatic, semi-automatic, manual distinction. Most small workshops, or small factories, are semi automated or manual. If some of the larger factories will use automatic, or even a whole production line to complete automated packaging.
- Q:Working principle of packing machine
- Then, by heating the sealing part of the bag bottom sealing, again is material, the material into the packaging machine, and then sealing, finally cut off, a complete package came out, this is the working principle of small vertical packaging machine.
- Q:What are the packaging machines that use temperature control watches?
- Direct heating sealing machine, blister packing machine, plastic sealing machine, heating pot, oven, toaster and so on
- Q:What are the main functions of packaging machinery?
- In order to meet the requirements of many customers, our company has learned from all aspects of the role of packaging machinery and equipment, so that we need customers for reference
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents? Or what do you need as binders?
- Urea formaldehyde resinUre-aformaldehyde resinsUrea formaldehyde polymer. Also called urea formaldehyde resin. The cross-linking English abbreviation UF. molding, the product is insoluble and infusible thermosetting resin, urea formaldehyde resin cured phenolic resin than the color of light, translucent resistance, weak acid and weak alkali, good insulation properties, excellent wear resistance, low price but, in case of strong acid and strong alkali decomposition, weather resistance is poor. The name Beetle. urea and 37% formaldehyde aqueous solution can be obtained by the polycondensation of linear urea formaldehyde oligomer in catalytic acid or alkali industry, with alkali as catalyst, reaction temperature of about 95, the molar ratio of formaldehyde to urea as 1.2.0, to ensure that the resin curing reaction. The first step to generate and dimethylol urea, then hydroxymethyl amino and soluble resin by further condensation, if by acid catalysis, easy to cause the product to be stored to gel. In neutral condition. The linear UF resin for ammonium chloride Curing agent can be cured at room temperature. The molding powder at 130 to 160 DEG C heat curing accelerators such as zinc sulfate, trimethyl phosphate, two oxalic acid ethyl ester can accelerate the curing process. The urea formaldehyde resin is mainly used in the manufacture of molded plastic manufacturing, daily life products and appliance parts, also can be used as adhesive, paper and fabric sheet the pulp, plywood, decorative board and so on. Because of its light color and easy coloring, products often colorful and magnificent.
We guarantee our clients with good quality and the best service. The cornerstone of our business is to have mutual benefits with our clients. We insist on the principle of "customer first, quality first, credibility first", and supply users rapid and satisfying after sales service.
Our goal is to provide products with the highest quality and reasonable cost. Your satisfaction is our prime directive
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Suzhou, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
||Certificate of Compliance
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range