||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Grade 304 No.8 Finish Stainless Steel Sheet price
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:What is the function of a stainless steel plate at the top of the steel chimney?
- 316 and 317 stainless steel (see below the performance of 317 stainless steel) is a stainless steel containing molybdenum. The molybdenum content in 317 stainless steel with 316 stainless steel. Due to a little of molybdenum in steel, the steel overall performance is better than 310 and 304 stainless steel, high temperature, when the concentration of sulfuric acid is less than 15% and more than 85%, 316 stainless steel has been widely used. 316 stainless steel also has good chloride corrosion resistance, so it is often used in marine environments.
- Q:Stainless steel plate surface treatment: ink, wire drawing, polishing what role?
- Oil mill, also known as "snow silk", "broken wire", is a kind of anti fingerprint drawing, used in the elevator car. It is to use the 4# wire drawing machine grinding, with grease to reduce the temperature generated by the board, so that the board surface to maintain smooth, non deformation
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:How can I classify stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel plates are classified according to different standards and have different classifications:1, stainless steel plate according to the thickness classification: can be divided into: sheet (0.2mm-4mm), medium plate (4mm-20mm), thick plate (20mm-60mm), super thick plate (60-115mm).
- Q:Stainless steel sheet welding method, thickness of 0.5mm
- Common welding method: pulse DC TIG welding.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of net drawing stainless steel users?
- Stainless steel wire drawing is on the market is more common of a conventional plate, that is, a straight line covered with the entire stainless steel plate. The 8K mirror panel is the same as glass mirror. Stainless steel wire drawing is through the abrasive belt sanding out of effect, relatively simple, and the speed is very fast. The 8K mirror panel requires more than 8 sets of machines, first coarse sand, and then eliminate the grinding head, flowers and other operations to complete mirror effect, relatively speaking, mirror is much more complicated, and the quality of the market is different.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- 304 stainless steel is a widely used chromium - nickel stainless steel, as a widely used steel, corrosion resistance, good heat resistance, low temperature strength and mechanical properties; punching, bending and other thermal processing, non hardening heat treatment (use temperature of -196 to 800 DEG C). 302 stainless steel the carbon is relatively high (302 C = 0.15%; 304 C is less than or equal to 0.08%) and better strength. The other indicators are basically the same as those of 304.
- Q:Stainless steel plate net price, stainless steel plate net how much one meter?
- 201, in fact, people say stainless steel; 304 stainless steel sheet is the most widely used material; 316 and 316L stainless steel plate is different from carbon content, nickel content is different.
- Q:What welding equipment do we need for welding stainless steel sheet and stainless steel square tube?
- 1 mm thick enough, basically argon arc welding machine can, 0.2 thick stainless steel plate welding is not good ah, how have three or four points it can be positive or negative, only a few joints only, mainly to see the technology myself you, not what, the polishing wheel is on the line let's do it, you can buy a good quality of argon arc welding machine, the high price of the arc is stable
- Q:What is called anti fingerprint stainless steel sheet?
- Is the surface sealing oil slightly. After sealing the oil, the surface is covered with a thin layer of ink, and the fingerprints are not easy to stick on. So also called anti fingerprint stainless steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range