||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Grade 304 No.8 Finish Stainless Steel Sheet price
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:304 why is stainless steel magnetic?
- However, due to segregation or improper heat treatment during smelting, there will be a small amount of martensite or ferrite in Austenitic 304 stainless steel. In this way, 304 stainless steel will have a weak magnetic.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- The free torsion rigidity of hot rolled steel is higher than that of cold rolled steel, so the torsion resistance of hot rolled steel is better than that of cold rolled steel.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate surface quality inspection method which has several?
- 304 stainless steel surface quality of pickling process mainly depends on the heat treatment, surface oxidation Pihou formation if heat treatment before a process, or organization is not uniform, with acid does not improve the surface smoothness and uniformity. Therefore, attention should be paid to heat treatment or surface cleaning prior to heat treatment.
- Q:How to calculate the weight of stainless steel plate?
- There are usually only six kinds of steel related to the application of building construction. They all contain 17 to 22% chromium, and better steel also contains nickel. The addition of molybdenum can further improve atmospheric corrosion, especially for atmospheric corrosion resistant chlorides.
- Q:What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?
- ER310 stainless steel welding wire, molten gold containing 25Cr-20Ni, used for welding 310S stainless steel, suitable for welding of dissimilar metals and welding of alloy steel and high carbon steel.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of net drawing stainless steel users?
- The drawing is divided into: stainless steel, oil mill, dry grinding mill, drawing drawing drawing, the drawing effect is the most ideal oil mill, and the appearance is satisfactory!Mirror stainless steel plate making principle is stainless steel plate raw material, with grinding fluid through the polishing equipment in the steel plate surface polishing, make the board surface is smooth and the brightness is as clear as the mirror. Stainless steel mirror panel products are widely used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities decoration and other decoration projects.
- Q:Stainless steel sheet welding method, thickness of 0.5mm
- The matrix current, peak current, pulse frequency and pulse width are selected according to the rated output current parameters of the welding machine.
- Q:What's the cheapest kind of stainless steel plate? What's the model and how much is it?
- The cheapest is 201, the price is relative to the thickness
- Q:What about black titanium stainless steel?
- It is not easy to strip the black of the board for the purpose of etching the logo. There is hardly a chemical that can pass black. The so-called qualified fade, that is, after fading black, to ensure that the bottom of the mirror stainless steel. Without this standard, a strong acid or ferric chloride would corrode, but the surface black would have been roughened and not shiny, which would have been unsuccessful and less useful.
- Q:What is the process of stainless steel mirror panel? What's the difference between them and stainless steel sand blasting plates?
- Stainless steel sand blasting plates are painted on stainless steel sand blasting plates. Stainless steel sand blasting plate refers to the use of zirconium beads through the mechanical equipment in the stainless steel plate processing, so that the surface of the board presents small beads, grainy sand surface, forming a unique decorative effect. Stainless steel sand blasting decorative board uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities decoration and other stainless steel products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range