Quick Details of Glass Coffee Table CT003
Type: Living Room Furniture
Specific Use: Coffee Table
General Use: Home Furniture
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Model Number: JM-B-003A
Trade term: FOB Shen Zhen for full container, otherwise Ex-work
Packaging & Delivery of Glass Coffee Table CT003
Packaging Detail: Foam+Carton Box+Wood Crate
Delivery Detail: 30-40 days after order and payment confirmation
Specifications of Glass Coffee Table CT003
1.Glass coffee table.
2.Rectangular Clear Glass Table.
3.Round safe edges
4.Tempered glass shelf for storage
Details of Glass Coffee Table CT003
1) Material: MDF + VENEER + Glass
3) Packing Size(CM): 1460*910*340mm/1PC
4) Painted with environmental oil for protection against moisture.
5) Durable and steady;
6) 5-layer corrugated Carton
7) OEM is acceptable
Pictures of Glass Coffee Table CT003
- Q:Parakeet question bedding?
- I'm okorder.com
- Q:I hate my loft bed!!?
- I built my first loft bed when I was in high school. It had a closet/wardrobe under it. I built another in college that had a desk under it. I really liked both of them, as they gave me a lot more space in cramped quarters. They are no different than sleeping on the top bunk, which I always enjoyed. I liked the fact that the desk space was partially enclosed, so I could hang stuff over/around my computer without damaging the walls and ceiling.
- Q:Bed rest ...?
- Your doctor needs to answer these questions..... There are different types of bedrest. Sometimes it means laying down all day and only getting up to use the bathroom and other times it means what you have said above about sitting up and being on the computer. Usually the type of problem you are having determines the type of bed rest.... for instance if your cervix is begining to dilate and they are worried about preterm labor then usually they want you off of your cervix, so no sitting, only laying down... If its because your water broke then usually they want you in the position that you leak the least... so it really depends on why you were put on bed rest. I would also ask your doctor about showers, like when you can take them, how long and how often.. I hope everything is ok with you and your baby.
- Q:What happens if u have bed bugs?
- Bed bugs are not like nits they don't live in your hair. They can hide in groups anywhere , but usually near where you sleep so that they can feed off your blood at nighttime. You can find them in your mattress or any furniture near your bed, You can spray with an insecticide specially made to kill them ,but it is better to get the pest controller to exterminate them otherwise they will return............
- Q:Simmons mattress how thick?
- Simmons refers to the spring mattress, the standard thickness of 20 cm, with low box bed, is the height of 30 cm and below the bed. Now there is a thin bed Simmons, high box can also be used. Height 10--11 cm.
- Q:The bed in the house is one meter, five by 2 meters. What's the size of the quilt?
- If it is a person cover, it is recommended to buy 150 x 210 (i.e., 1.5 meters x 2.1 meters) quilt;If it's two people cover, it is recommended to buy 180 x 210 (i.e. 1.8 meters x 2.1 meters) quilt.
- Q:bunk beds?
- I had a bunk bed as a kid and I worked at a summer camp with bunk beds and my hair kept getting caught in the springs. So if you get one make sure the top (meaning when you're sitting on the bottom) is solid. I would keep the full size bed though if you have the room for it. Bunk beds can be fun, but I personally don't think they're all that comfy.
- Q:Futon or a rollaway bed?
- A good mattress on a roll away bed . buy a sheet, bed spread or blanket in a larger size and some body pillows and you can use it for seating when not used for sleeping. Best would be to try to buy a real bed your body will thank you!
- Q:What do you think of water beds?
- Too heavy and some places won't allow them anymore. Try one of the air mattresses instead. Much more comfortable to sleep on. Some are high and you don't even need a bed frame. Saw them at Big Lots yesterday for $50.00.
- Q:Where to get ....Bedding???
- heres okorder.com/
We are specialized in manufacturing arts and crafts with natural raw materials . We can also produce according to customers' drawings or samples. Meanwhile, we have a group of people who master high technology and modern production equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 to US$100 Million
||24.00% Mid East
10.00% North America
5.00% South America
15.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range