Quick Details of Glass Coffee Table CT003
Type: Living Room Furniture
Specific Use: Coffee Table
General Use: Home Furniture
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Model Number: JM-B-003A
Trade term: FOB Shen Zhen for full container, otherwise Ex-work
Packaging & Delivery of Glass Coffee Table CT003
Packaging Detail: Foam+Carton Box+Wood Crate
Delivery Detail: 30-40 days after order and payment confirmation
Specifications of Glass Coffee Table CT003
1.Glass coffee table.
2.Rectangular Clear Glass Table.
3.Round safe edges
4.Tempered glass shelf for storage
Details of Glass Coffee Table CT003
1) Material: MDF + VENEER + Glass
3) Packing Size(CM): 1460*910*340mm/1PC
4) Painted with environmental oil for protection against moisture.
5) Durable and steady;
6) 5-layer corrugated Carton
7) OEM is acceptable
Pictures of Glass Coffee Table CT003
- Q:Iron frame height adjustable, or can not adjust the good?
- Under normal circumstances, adjustable beauty and stability than the non adjustable, but more practical than non adjustable, and ultimately depends on your needs.
- Q:What's the size of the bed in the army?
- There's no need to ask about that. You can buy a single sheet. The beds in the army and the beds in the school are almost the upper and lower berths
- Q:STANT UP TANNiNG BED!!!! HELP!!!!!?
- 1) if you do ok in a lay down bed, you'll do ok in a stand up bed. although, it does get somewhat hotter. 2) stand up beds will tend to tan you faster because the bulbs have almost double the watts than that of lay down beds (beds will differ). this means that your tan is reaching additional layers of skin. you are also getting bulbs all around you instead of only top and bottom. 3) you should only use a stand up bed every other day. the day after you tan, it may not feel like it, but your skin is still tanning being that stand up beds reach a deeper layer of skin. you need to let your skin rest and continue it's tanning process for a day in order to reach your desired tan. 4) you shouldn't have to change positions because it is an all over full body tan. although, some people like to move their arms and legs around. 5) a clean face tans best. but if you prefer to spare your beloved face from the UV rays keeping your make-up on will not cause harm and help protect from the rays. Hope that helped!
- Q:hamster bedding?
- no, they might get mitochondria, a bad rodent type of breathing problem. sneezing all the time. buy some recycled newspaper type.
- Q:Best dog bed for yorkie-poo?
- Yorkie Beds
- Q:can you see all bed bugs?
- Yes, you can see bed bugs, but they are hiding in daytime. And even if you have bed bugs or fleas on the bed, spraying does not work unless you spray directly on the begs. Those bugs cannot stand heat. So instead od using sprays, you should wash all your bedding with HOT water, and preferably you should use a steam cleaner on the mattress.
- Q:Bed Bugs -Gen knowledge.?
- Bed bugs don't fly, so they need to be carried into your home on luggage or on your clothes. They can also spread from one apartment to another. If you carry a pregnant female, she can give birth to up to 500 eggs. When these baby bed bugs (called instars) are born, they will try and find hiding places as close to the human host as possible. As the hiding spaces fill up, they will move on to other areas.
- Q:how much horse bedding?
- I have seen stables that don't use bedding, instead using a mat. But I don't think it was very nice for the horses. I would suggest using sawdust as a bottom layer (to absorb pee!) and then a layer of straw on the top to keep the dust levels down. That's what I do, anyway. And they love to lay down in it!
- Q:What days do you wish your bed was all ready made ?
- after a night of intensive passion in the bed
- Q:Where to find masculine bedding?
- Go okorder.com/
We are specialized in manufacturing arts and crafts with natural raw materials . We can also produce according to customers' drawings or samples. Meanwhile, we have a group of people who master high technology and modern production equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 to US$100 Million
||24.00% Mid East
10.00% North America
5.00% South America
15.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range