Garbage Truck The Cleaning 4X2 Mini
Certification:ISO9000, CCC, TS16949
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Engine Type:4 Stroke
The Engine Model:Ca6110 /125z1a2
Gear Box Model:Ca6tb085m
Front Axle:8e Front Axle
Standard:CE, SGS and so on
I. Brief description
Engine Power: 180HP
Tyre Type: 11.00R2016
Body Size :12M3
Cabin Equipment: J5K Flat Cabin with A/C ,RHD
Price : USD 42596 FOB Qingdao , China
II. More Information
Engine brand: FAW XICHAI
Engine model: CA6110 /125Z1A2
Engine type: Diesel 3-stroke direct injection engine, 4-cylinder in-line
with water cooling, turbo-charging & intercooling
Displacement: 9.726 liters
Max. output: 180hp@2800rpm
Max torque: 343NM@1200-1600rpm
|Pressure of Hydraulic System|
|Kerb Mass (kg)||10480|
|Loading Mass (kg)||5325|
|Gross Vehicle Weight ||16000|
|Body Volume ( m3) ||12.3|
|Filler Volume ( m3) ||2|
|Cycle Time of Filling(s)||≤25|
|Lifting Time of Filler (s)||8-10|
|Time of Discharging (s)||≤40|
|Max.Compression Force (kg)||>25000|
- Q:What is the reason for the tire delivery?
- Causes of tire delivery in truck tyres:1, the front wheel at the same time eating inside or outside, the front wheel is not the front beam.2, front wheel single tire, front wheel camber, beam angle is wrong.3, the rear tire tread beam angle does not eat. In addition, the car locator can not know the factors.4, bad driving habits of drivers.5, tire pressure is too high, will eat tire tread near the center line.6, tire pressure is too low, will eat both sides of the tire.7, maybe make the site parts problem.
- Q:What is the five axle bridge?
- The bridge is the axle, to the layman, see a few rows behind the truck wheels (not the front), there are rows of several bridge truck.
- Q:Does C1 need a qualification for a pickup truck?
- To handle the qualification certificate for the management of road freight transportation, the provisions stipulated in the regulations on the administration of road transport employees shall be as follows:The driver of a commercial road freight transport shall meet the following conditions:Obtaining the corresponding motor vehicle driving license;(two) no more than 60 years of age;(three) master the relevant laws and regulations on road freight transportation, motor vehicle maintenance and cargo loading and storage;(four) after passing the examination, the corresponding qualification certificate shall be obtained.
- Q:Why do the rear brakes of pickup trucks use drum brakes?
- Brake cooling, thermal recession, good braking effect
- Q:Is the truck engine turbo well or not?
- For diesel engines, turbocharging should be standard. Turbocharged gasoline engine does not apply to freight cars, low-speed torque is insufficient.
- Q:Are light vans small or large?
- A large car refers to the total mass of 4.5t (inclusive), the number of ride (except the driver) 20 people (including 6 m) or long (inclusive) above the car. Such as ordinary buses, medium-sized trucks and large special vehicles are large cars.A large car with a front, rear, large, and yellow bottom.
- Q:How do heavy truck and commercial vehicles differentiate?
- Automobile is divided into 2 kinds of commercial vehicles and passenger carsCommercial vehicles are divided into trucks (also known as trucks) and buses 2According to the tonnage truck sub micro, light, medium and heavy (also called heavy truck, 14 tons of truck is designed with)According to the truck models into off-road vehicles, trucks, dump trucks (also called dumpers), towing vehicles and special vehicles
- Q:Pull about 100 tons of goods, use what truck?
- The tractor is driven by an electric motor and uses its traction capacity (2 to 8 tons) to pull a few carts behind it. Often used for transportation of large quantities of goods between workshops or workshops, such as automobile manufacturing, warehouses, assembly lines, and baggage handling at airports.
- Q:Which of the two trucks is better?
- Each one has his good points, all good, each man has his limitations, you can choose the local ownership of the car, so that maintenance can be more convenient, otherwise wrong is worried.
- Q:Model and loading tonnage of freight cars
- More than 9.6 meters can be determined according to the number of axle load capacity, single axle (2 bridges) load 15 tons, double axle (3 bridges) 20 tons, double shaft (4 bridges) 25 tons;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range