Garbage Truck Skip Loader Skip Loader
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Export Markets:South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Gross Vehicle Weight
Rated engine power
Lifting Time of Filler
Time of Discharging
Cycle Time of Filling
Overall Dimension(mm): 9695X2500X3290
- Q:How do you know the horsepower of a large truck?
- KW * 1.36= horsepower. Engine power 184kw, supercharged. Yes, this engine is a supercharged intake engine, and its rated power is 184kw. The power conversion unit and kW HP, 184kw * 1.36 = 250ps (HP).
- Q:How many times a year do you need to drive a pickup truck?
- If a private car is used as a non operating vehicle, it should be examined every two years within six years of the purchase of the new car. For example, when the new car you purchased in 2010 was tested on the line, it was tested once
- Q:Why are passenger cars and freight cars rear driven, while sedans are mostly precursors?
- Buses and trucks are used because the rear axle drive, in parts of car and truck in the center of gravity of the vehicle, when the vehicle is loaded with a focus on the quality after the site is particularly prominent, such as the use of the front axle drive, from the angle of mechanics is obviously wrong, so the passenger and freight cars are using the rear axle drive;
- Q:What kind of car does pickup truck belong to?
- Of course, these characteristics are closely related to the American way of life. The United States has a vast territory. It has both a highway network in all directions and a forbidding rugged road. In the face of these obstacles, the chassis and high-powered engine with high ground are easy to handle. Pickup truck (PICK-UP), also known as sedan card. As the name suggests, it is also a car model with a sedan head and a cab with an open wagon compartment at the same time. It is characterized by the comfort of the car, the power and the ability to load and adapt to the road. The most common pickup models are double row pickup trucks, which are the largest in volume and the most visible pickup in the market.
- Q:Method for installing air conditioner in freight car
- 1: install the compressor position, over the engine.2: install the condenser position, over the engine.3: install the evaporator behind the panel.4: Welding refrigeration pipeline.5: vacuum pumping.6: keep pressure.7: add refrigerant.8: test machine, open air-conditioning.
- Q:Pull about 100 tons of goods, use what truck?
- The tractor is driven by an electric motor and uses its traction capacity (2 to 8 tons) to pull a few carts behind it. Often used for transportation of large quantities of goods between workshops or workshops, such as automobile manufacturing, warehouses, assembly lines, and baggage handling at airports.
- Q:Why are most of China's urban pickups banned?
- In September 2014 1 date, the pilot within 6 years of non operating cars and other small, mini passenger cars (except vans, 7 seat and seat more than 7 vehicles) exemption system, 6 years -15 years a year of a seizure, 15 years after half a seizure; pickup is ordinary light truck, naturally can not enjoy the benefits of the new deal still, 1 years -10 years of annual inspection, 10 years after the first half of a check.
- Q:What kind of car is pickup?
- It is characterized by the comfort of the car, the power and the ability to load and adapt to the road. The utility model relates to a light truck with no roof box at the rear of the cab, and the side plate of the cargo box is connected with the cab. It was a sedan with a front like a sedan and a trunk with a trunk in the back.
- Q:Why are there so many American trucks in Vietnam?
- If it were America's long - head truck, the "world brand" would be the year the United States supported Vietnam
- Q:What do you mean by the 8X8 (8*8) chassis in the truck? What do you mean by "24" or "26"?
- The 8X8 wheel is the 8 wheel drive. For example, the 4x4 off-road vehicle is the four wheel drive
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range