Fuel Tank Truck Heavy Duty 336HP 6X4
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Tire Type:Solid Tire
Tire Certification:ECE, GCC, ISO, DOT
Cabin:with One Sleeper or Without Sleeper
Volume of Tank:15000L-30000L
Air Conditioner:A/C or Without A/C
Driving Type:LHD or Rhd
No. of Compartment:No. of 1/2/3/4/5/6 Compartments
Other Key Parts:Discharged Pump/ Discharged Valve/API Manhole
Pto:with 50# or 60# Pto
Packing:Waxed Before on Board
Standard:CCC, ISO14001, ADR
Production Capacity:500 Unit/Month
1. Oil Saving
3. Driving comfort
5. Low application cost
|Item|| Descriptions & Specifications |
|Main model||HOWO 6×4 Fuel tank Truck (LHD or RHD)|
|Engine ||Brand ||SINOTRUK|
|Type || 6-cylinder in-line with water cooling, turbo-charging and inter-cooling|
|Horse Power(HP)||266HP, 336hp, 371HP|
|Emission standard||Euro 2 or Euro 3|
|Cabin ||Model ||HOWO 76|
|Type || Standard cabin, no sleeper, adjustable steering wheel, VDO panel, safe-belt with 2 locks|
|Transmission||HW19710,10 speeds, 2 Reverse; HW50 power takeoff|
|Front axle||HF9, drum brake|
|Rear driving axle||HC16 (ration:5.73)|
|Steering system||ZF8098 steering gear box, ZF power steering pump|
|Brake system||Driving brake: dual circuit compress air brake; |
parking brake: spring energy, compressed air operating at rear wheel;
auxiliary: EVB+engine exhaust
|Electric system||CAN bus control , voltage:24V; alternator: 1540W; starter: 7.5KW; battery: 12V/165Ah, 2pcs|
|Vehicle Dimensions||Overall size (L x W x H)||L8545xW2496xH3450mm|
|Axle base ||3225+1350 mm|
|Number of axles||3|
|Weight in KGS||Gross vehicle weight ||25000kg|
|Rated loading weight||12030kg|
|Volume of Tank||Tank Internal Dimension||6600×2300x 1500mm|
|Steel thickness of Tank||Tank body: 5mm, End plate: 6 mm|
|Discharged valve ||API Manhole|
|Max.driving speed||75 km/h|
|Rim/Tyres||11R22.5 or 12R22.5 tires|
|Fuel tank (L)||300L|
- Q:Difference between self operated freight car operation and non operation
- Operation of the vehicle have operating permit, the driver must have the qualification certificate, can be put things right and proper, but what to do procedures more trouble.
- Q:Truck tire distance?
- If you have access to the site of the road on both sides of the wheel is not the kind of collapse, middle high raised serious rutting under the condition of your vehicle by car (or as long as the width of the lateral width of the tire on both sides of the body) can, do not need to consider the track.
- Q:What is the difference between operating on truck and non operation?
- The operating vehicle is to transport goods by hand or by hand. For profit purposes, they are called operating vehicles, such as taxis, personal trucks and so on. In simple terms, there is an operation of the vehicle can make this car to make money, there is no operating permit can not.
- Q:Can Ford F150 pickup go to town?
- Restrictions: pickup trucks, urban limit line, urban transportation and motor vehicle industry development policies and other factors, is a comprehensive problem. Some of the city to protect the city environment, improve traffic efficiency, alleviate traffic pressure, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the "road traffic safety law", combined with the specific circumstances of the road and the traffic flow in the city, take the traffic congestion in the rush hour or regional limit truck traffic measures. In accordance with the relevant state technical standards, pickup trucks are defined as multi-purpose trucks, so in some places pickup trucks into the city are also subject to restrictions.
- Q:What types of vans do you include?
- Large trucks are heavy and medium-sized vehicles.
- Q:Why are passenger cars and freight cars rear driven, while sedans are mostly precursors?
- Buses and trucks are used because the rear axle drive, in parts of car and truck in the center of gravity of the vehicle, when the vehicle is loaded with a focus on the quality after the site is particularly prominent, such as the use of the front axle drive, from the angle of mechanics is obviously wrong, so the passenger and freight cars are using the rear axle drive;
- Q:Truck modification problems and penalties
- Above the gate type truck and a dump truck, the vehicle registration certificate issued by the traffic administrative department of public security and driving license records of dimensions and the size of the container inside, gate 3 axis and 3 axis above the height of the dump truck shall not exceed 1500 mm. Overdue demolition and road vehicles, public security traffic management departments will be punished in accordance with the relevant provisions of the temporary suspension of the vehicle, and ordered the owner of the vehicle or the driver to return to its original state. It is reported that the illegal modification of vehicles in the high gate, car registration, transfer of registration, change of registration, vehicle periodic inspection, the relevant departments are not inspection.
- Q:What is the normal fuel consumption per kilometer of a minivan?
- Small truck normal fuel consumption and models, driving habits, road conditions and load related, small trucks generally 10L/ hundred kilometers empty.
- Q:How many kilometers is the first maintenance of the new freight car?
- The new train is usually 5000 kilometers for the first time maintenance.Oil 5000 kilometers for a change. For the time for direct filter, gear oil for twenty-one thousand. The four round of maintenance, a half back, if it is a long-distance car or skip a month, a half month maintenance brake. The tyres are big, and the 1200-20 is 14.5, but they must be radial tyres.
- Q:B2 driver's license, can you drive the big truck in the eight round?
- B2 permits driving large trucks. Nowadays many large lorries are divided into heavy and large ones, but they are all large truck types. Large trucks are heavy and medium-sized vehicles. Heavy truck drivers is greater than or equal to 6m, the total mass is greater than or equal to 12000kg. Medium truck drivers is greater than or equal to 6m, the total mass is greater than or equal to 4500kg and less than 12000kg.Well, in the freight car class, the B2 card is not allowed to drive except for the car (usually referred to as the towed car, the quasi driving code named A2), and the other yellow cards can be driven without a trailer. B2 cards can also drive C1 (compact cars), C2 (small automatic cars) and C3 (low speed truck) down.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range