Fuel Tank Truck 6X4 300HP 25cbm with Weichai Engine
Emission Standard:Euro 4
Tire Type:Solid Tire
Tire Certification:ECE, ISO, DOT
Engine:Weichai Diesel Engine
Export Markets:North America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Production Capacity:10, 000units/Year
Engine: Weichai Engine
Rated Power: 270/300HP
Chassis: Shacman famous brand
Drive Type: 6x4/LHD,RHD is optional.
Tank Capacity: 25-27CBM
|Chassis Model||Shacman SX1256UN434|
|Diesel Engine Model||Weichai WP10.270E40/WP10.300E40|
|Displacement/ Rated Power||9726ml /199kw;221kw|
|Tire and spare tires||11.00-2018PR,11.00R2016PR,12.00-2016PR,12.00R2014PR(10+1 spare tire)|
|Cabin||Flat Roof Cabin|
|Axle||Front axle:5T / Rear axle:10T|
|Steel plate No. Spring||9/12,10/12 |
|Oil Paint||Metallic paint|
|Tank Material||Q235B (carbon steel)|
|Kerb Weight||10460 kg|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||9950,10500x2500x3350 mm|
|Max. Speed||90 km/h |
- Q:What is the deadweight of container trucks?
- In theory, we can't carry more than 61 tons of goods in boxes.
- Q:What is meant by "truck rotation" on the truck's exercise card?
- Turn non is still operating vehicles according to treatment, if opened 6 years later "turn non", then "turn non" after the vehicle can only open two years, you have to scrap.
- Q:How do European Truck simulators know the location of other car companies?
- Press G in the game and click on "truck management" below. You can see all the trucks in your company, and know where each car is, and manage it, such as painting, refitting, or selling!
- Q:Is it okay to change the normal truck to the container?
- You can buy a box on my friend's home when this inspection you put behind the box down but not high or you will be fined.
- Q:What is a single row truck?
- Trucks are commonly referred to as trucks, also known as trucks, vehicles that are mainly used for transporting goods, and sometimes automobiles that can pull other vehicles, belonging to the category of commercial vehicles. According to the weight of cars generally divided into heavy and light two. Most lorries are powered by diesel engines, but some light trucks use gasoline, petroleum gas, or natural gas.
- Q:C how many tons of freight trains can you drive?
- Small car C1 card can drive a manual, automatic 9 (including 9) the following small, miniature and light passenger cars, mini truck (all blue truck), light, small, micro special vehicles and small automatic car, truck speed, C2 C3 C4.8 three wheeled motor vehicle seat (including the driver) within small cars, small automatic car, low-speed truck, three cars. Truck drivers: less than 6M, the total mass of less than 4500KG. Mini truck: length is less than or equal to 3.5M, the quality of load is less than or equal to 750KG.
- Q:What's the difference between a medium-sized truck and a medium-sized van?
- The ordinary truck is a truck, the part of the board structure of cargo truck.
- Q:What's the difference between a truck and a truck?
- Truck, English TRUCKS; a freight car used to transport goods;"Truck" it is no studio (top). Compared to the BUS (bus) is not blocked, so it is not suitable for transporting guests truck when the design is made for freight, trucks. In short, the structure function and complex.
- Q:Do all new vans need new tires?
- If higher requirements for vehicle performance, such as overloading, better handling, high speed performance, or better performance, can be achieved by replacing tires. However, the performance improvement caused by the replacement of tyres is very limited. Excessive modification will also affect the service life of vehicles and lead to safety accidents.
- Q:What is the maximum value of the width of the wagon compartments?
- Highway overload began to implement the seven ministries and commissions under the state unified requirements. In accordance with the relevant provisions of the six axle freight car gross weight shall not exceed 55 tons, the general truck and semi trailer tractor length limit of 12 meters, width limit of 2.5 meters, height limit of 4 meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range