Forklift Truck Xcpcy 50 Rough Terrain
Model NO.:XCPCY 50
Type:Powered Pallet Truck
Load Capacity:1T - 5T
Max. Lifting Height:4000 Mm
Min. Lifting Height:210 Mm
Fork Length:1300 Mm
Fork Width:150 Mm
Output Power:74 Kw
Running Speed (No Load):22km/H
Lifting Speed(Full Load):300 Mm/S
Certification:CE ISO SGS
Production Capacity:1000 PCS/ Year
CPCY 50 Rough Terrain forklift
Brand Name: SWLTD
Engine: Cummins 4BTA3.9-C100
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
The CPCY50 rough terrain lift truck is an achievement based on Chinese and Australian technologies. Its standard Cummins 4BTA39-C100 engine ensures reduced noise generation and low emission. For flexible and easy handling, the product is equipped with a full hydromechanical transmission, and full hydraulic steering system.
|No.||Item||Unit||Standard model||Optional model|
|4||Height||Height of the mast||mm||3100||3100|
|Height of the cab||mm||3125||3125|
|Full height (under max. lifting height condition)||mm||4305||5805|
|6||Front overhang length||mm||880||880|
|7||Front wheel track||mm||1575||1575|
|8||Rear wheel track||mm||1545||1545|
|10||Max. lifting height||mm||3000||4500|
|11||Forward/rear tilting angle of mast||( ° )||6/12||6/12|
|12||Dead weight (no-load)||kg||9500||9500|
|14||Max. lifting speed (Full load)||mm/s||300||300|
|15||Min. turning radius||mm||5290||5290|
|17||Max. climbing degree (full load)||( ° )||25||25|
|18||Max. drawbar pull (full load)||KN||30.0||30.0|
|19||Load center distance||mm||500||500|
- Q:What is the difference between a forklift and a trailer for a hydraulic drive?
- The so-called hydraulic drive is the idea of automatic stop, which is not disconnecting, only the throttle and the brakes. The rocker, which moves forward and backward, is usually positioned at the wheel. As for leaning and lifting, you can go to the scene and pretend to be a professional
- Q:The repair process of forklift inspection
- In addition, many types of forklifts use batteries, which involves maintenance and maintenance of forklift batteries. The correct use of the battery includes proper charging, correct switching and so on. During the operation, we need to follow the instructions of the battery to charge the battery. Inadequate charging will shorten the battery life. Protective glasses and gloves must be worn when operating the battery, and the charger should be turned off before disconnecting the battery. Use batteries carefully, too. Regular maintenance in addition to the part can be conducted by the company's technical staff, others must by forklift supplier after-sales service professionals to operate. After a certain amount of time (10 hours, 50 hours, 100 hours, 200 hours, 500 hours, 1, 000 hours), the maintenance work should be maintained
- Q:Hydraulic forklift truck classification
- Walking speed (full/empty) : 3.6/5.4 Km/h high hoisting manual hydraulic forklift truck is a kind of hoisting load and unload and short-distance transport vehicle, because do not produce sparks and electromagnetic fields. It is especially suitable for the handling of inflammable, explosive and forbidden goods in car handling and workshop, warehouse, wharf, station and yard. The product has the characteristics of lifting and balancing, turning flexibly and convenient operation. The work is safe and reliable. It is the ideal tool for reducing the intensity of labor, improving the production effect and realizing the full loading and unloading.
- Q:Where are the advantages and disadvantages of a battery lifter and a diesel forklift
- Working parts of 3. The work part is the direct work of the forklift truck for loading and unloading, which is grouped by the following sections: (1) the tools of withdrawal. It is a variety of work items which are represented by the cargo fork, which is used to fork, pick and shovel the goods. (2) lifting shelves. To install the cargo fork or other work item, and drag the goods up and down. (3) the door frame. It is the skeleton of the work unit, and most of the zero parts of the work unit are installed on the door shelf. The two-section door frame consists of the outer door frame and the inner door frame of the lower lift. The three-section door frame consists of three doors, internal, medium and outer. (4) the leaning mechanism of the door frame. The reclining of the door frame is made up of inclined oil cylinders. (5) the lifting mechanism. Drag and drop power plant and traction gear. It is composed mainly of sprocket, chain and lifting cylinder. (6) hydraulic control system. It is a combination of the lifting of the cargo and the tilt of the door frame and the other actions performed by the hydraulic system. It consists of hydraulic components, pipes and manipulators
- Q:Is a forklift a special type of work
- Hello, forklift driver belongs to special equipment operator, not belong to special type of work.
- Q:How many kilograms are on the top of the forklift truck
- First of all, this depends on what brand, what specification forklift truck! Different brand of forklift with car body materials, basic is iron, second-line brand premium brands is the basic of steel, the steel quality will also because of the forklift truck manufacturers selected steel sites, brands are different.
- Q:What are the rules for the forklift
- The forklift management system In order to standardize the management of enterprises, to make the production safety work, the special system is formulated. First, safety management Safety education (weekly) for forklift drivers. 2, the operator must hold relevant certificates and strictly implement the safety operating rules, and the drivers are careful, to yearly check of forklift, qualified by the municipal labor bureau confirmed rear can continue to use a forklift driving and; Strictly according to the motor vehicle driving requirements in the factory: Do the inspection of forklift truck every day (according to the checking table) to keep the forklift in good condition.
- Q:What is the safe speed of the forklift truck
- The speed of the forklift is determined by the engine. The electric bottle can reach speeds of up to 14km/h to reach 20km/h, not that it can't be sped up, just for the sake of safety, not for forklift truck speed.
- Q:Skill and use of side forklift?
- Forklift truck definition forklift is a variety of wheeled transport vehicles for loading and unloading, stacking and short-range transportation. International standardization organization ISO/TC110 is called an industrial vehicle. Material handling machinery. Widely used in the national economy, such as station, port, airport, factory, warehouse, etc., it is an efficient equipment for mechanized loading and unloading, stacking and short distance transportation. Self-propelled forklifts appeared in 1917. During world war ii, forklifts were developed. China started making forklifts in the early 1950s. English name: Forklift or Forklifttruck scope of industrial carrying vehicles are widely used in ports, railway stations, airports, depot, workshop, warehouse, distribution center and distribution center, etc., and can enter the cabin, car, and the container pallets of goods loading and unloading, handling operations. It is a necessary equipment for pallet transportation and container transportation.
- Q:The purpose of the forklift truck
- Electric tractor The tractor is driven by an electric motor, using its traction capacity (3.0 ~ 25 tons), pulling a few cars loaded with cargo. Main categories: airport logistics with electric tractor, workshop of electric tractor, small electric tractor, electric three-wheeled tractor, often used in the workshop or workshop between a large number of goods transport, such as auto manufacturing warehouse to assembly line transportation, airport baggage
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range