Specification of Fireman Fire Suit
The Outer Layer
After Flame Time
Waterproof and Breathable Layer
Hydrostatic Pressure Resistance
Vapor Quantity Transit
≥5000 g/m2 24h
Thermal Insulation Layer
After Flame Time
No melting, No dropping.
Usage of Fireman Fire Suit
1.for putting out fire
2.excellent fireproof &heat resistant
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details : 1 pcs in plastic bag, 5bags in one carton 625*425*400mm
Delivery Details: 15 working days
- Q:What is the best fireproof clothing made of?
- A fireproof garment is made of multilayer fabric, such as an outer layer, a heat insulating layer, a comfortable layer, etc., and the material of the composite part can be made into a single layer or a multilayer. The outer surface of the heat insulation garment should be made of the surface material of the metal foil with reflecting radiation heat, and can meet the requirements of the basic garment making process and the corresponding standard of the auxiliary material.
- Q:The fire service wear and fire water rejection method
- Fire hose specifications are generally 25 meters, diameter 65 mm, when the first water hose left half, let the two fire hydrant joint together, put the hose rolled up (the best practice), will be thrown when wrapped hose outward push out, holding one end of the joint fire hydrant go forward, this hose winding is not easy. (this is technical work and requires a lot of training.)
- Q:Can high grade fire wear fire protection clothes out of sea fire?
- The main role of the fire service is heat insulation and flame retardant, but there is a limit, when the outside temperature is too high, even if you can fire, inside or in high temperature than serious steam steaming and baking, the response speed and the height of the floor.
- Q:The fire brigade is wearing a fireproof suit at the scene
- No, they were all prepared for a long time ago.
- Q:Technical requirements for fire fighting clothing
- The structure should contain the outer placket, waterproof breathable layer and insulation layer. 126.96.36.199 cuffThe cuffs should be designed to protect the fireman's wrists and prevent burning debris from entering the sleeves. The cuffs shall not interfere with the wearing of protective clothing and shall be worn in conjunction with protective gloves. 5.1.3 protective pantsProtective trousers provide protection for lower limbs and legs of firefighters, but not ankles and feet. 5.1.4 reflective marker bandWith reflective signs shall be securely sewn in the protective suit jacket and trousers, split protective clothing in his chest, reflective signs, hem cuffs, trousers sewed with a width of not less than 50mm. The setting of the reflective mark belt shall be visible at its 360 degree azimuth. The location of the 5.1.5 tagThe label should be placed on the comfort layer at the left of the front of the jacket. 5.1.6 colorThe protective suit is made of Tibetan blue.
- Q:What kinds of Fire clothing do you wear?
- Fire protection clothing is a very important safeguard for firefighters in fire fighting, which can block the heat in the air, chemical attack, and effectively protect the skin from harm.
- Q:What's the material of the firemen's clothes?
- Fireproof clothing includes jacket, trousers, gloves, head cover and foot guard.
- Q:What quality requirements do you have for fire retardant zippers?
- Fire retardant zippers are generally used in clothing, such as fire suits, that require fire protection.
- Q:Why don't fire clothes use ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber advantages: light quality, good heat insulation performance, good thermal stability, good chemical stability, easy processing, easy processing. Disadvantages: neither wear-resistant nor collision resistance, can not resist the erosion of high-speed airflow, can not resist the erosion of molten slag.
- Q:Name and function of fire fighting clothes
- Fire protection clothing to prevent fire damage to humans
QZJY,is a leading largest and professional manufacturer of fire hydrant and valves in China, Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 0.8 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 7,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range