Fire-Fighting Truck Hovo 6X4 Special
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)Mm:10025*2500*3600
Approach/ Departure Angle(°):16/13
1. Tank: 12-15t
2. Sinotruk 6*4
3. Fire engine
4. Engine: 266hp
6*4 howo 251-350hp euro 2 fire truck, rhd fire engine
Fire engine is also called as the fire fighting truck and fire truck.
Fire engine is used to fight fire or for other emergency rescuing specially.
The fire fighting engine is usually kept in fire bureau, and fire engine truck is driven to the accident location by the fire fighter. Most fire fighting engine trucks are painted in red, but still some rare places that fire engine truck is painted in yellow or military green. The siren on the fire fighting engine truck is usually taken as the standard device for the fire engine truck.
|Entire Vehicle||Main Parameter||Gross Weight(kg)||27600|
| Total Weight(kg)||14800|
(L * W * H) (mm)
| Chassis||Chassis Mode||ZZ1257M4647C|
|Functional Parameter|| Max Speed(km/h)||85|| F/R Tread(mm)||2022,2041 /1830/1830|
| Leaf Spring||10/12,4/12|| F/R Overhang (mm)||1500/2490|
|Tire Size||11.00-20||Number of Tires||10|
|4600+1350||Number of Axles||3|
|Tank||10t water & 1t foam|
|Special Device||1.Pump: CB10/60, flowing rate: 60L/s/MPa|
PL48, flowing rate: 48L/s/MPa,
Covering range: water ≥60m, foam ≥55m
- Q:Social morality and fire cut
- Forty-seventh fire trucks and boats to perform fire fighting or emergency rescue mission, under the premise of ensuring safety, without driving speed, driving route, driving direction and traffic signals, ships and other vehicles, pedestrians should be given
- Q:Which fire engines does fire brigade usually configure?
- Ladders, rescue vehicles, car exhaust, car lighting and fire tank.I hope I can help you.
- Q:What equipment does the fire engine have?
- Also, some fire hydrant boxes contain fire extinguishers, while others don't have them. The selection of these parameters is also based on the specific building conditions.
- Q:Who knows anti explosion fire engines? Please tell me something about it
- The explosion fire engine effectively integrates the vehicle, fire fighting and explosion prevention technologies, and can form auto industry chains such as technology development, spare parts production and automobile manufacture
- Q:Can fire engines be free from traffic restrictions while performing their duties?
- Other vehicles and pedestrians must make way, not through and beyond. Traffic controllers should ensure the rapid passage of fire engines.
- Q:Chemical toxic substances explosion, fire engines, what car in the past?
- Different types of fire engines each have their own unique uses. Examples are as follows:Fire engine: it is equipped with fire pumps and other fire equipment and passenger seats, so that firefighters transported to the fire fighting, direct water use, can also be used to supply water to the fire in the other fire extinguishing spray equipment. Most of the domestic fire pumps are Jeep chassis and BJ130 chassis modification. They are suitable for cities and towns with narrow roads with water supply.Water tank fire engine: besides fire water pump and equipment, it also has large capacity water tank and water gun, water cannon and so on. Water and fire personnel can be transported to the fire site, and independent fire fighting can be carried out. It can also be pumped directly from water sources, or supplied to other fire engines and fire sprinkler systems. In the water shortage area, it can also be used as a water supply and water conveyance vehicle. It is suitable for fighting general fires. It is a standing fire vehicle between the public security fire brigade and the enterprise fire brigade.
- Q:Fire engine high-rise fire what are the frustration?
- Tank fire engines can be divided into small fire engines (about 2-4 tons), medium-sized fire engines (about 6-8 tons), large fire engines (about 10-15 tons) and large ones with 18 tons. There is a simple water supply fire engine that can pull 25 tons of water on the right.Fire engines, also known as fire engines, refer to special vehicles that are mainly used to carry out fire fighting. Most of the countries, including China, will also use it for other emergency purposes. Fire engines can transport firefighters to the scene of the disaster and provide a variety of tools for carrying out relief tasks. Modern fire engines usually equipped with ladders, water guns, portable fire extinguishers, self-contained breathing apparatus, protective clothing, emergency rescue tools, tools and other equipment, the part will be equipped with a water tank, water pump, foam fire extinguisher and other large fire extinguishing equipment. Most of the fire truck appearance is red, but also look for the yellow fire truck parts, so it is part of the special fire truck, fire alarm siren, car at the top is usually equipped with lights and flashing lights. Common types include fire water fire engines, foam fire truck, fire engine, aerial platform fire truck ladder truck, etc..
- Q:What qualifications do you need to produce a fire engine?
- 3C certification is difficult, because to a model, a model of certification, but also to factory audit, but also to the Shanghai testing center testing. In addition, but also on the national development and Reform Commission announcement.
- Q:Fire engine fire pump pressure is low, what's the matter?
- If the water is raised to the height of 200m from the surface of the water source, its discharge amount can reach 40L/S. Set level upgrade, you need to set up at 100m height of a power of 69.07kw pumps, the total power of those two pumps is about 140KW.
- Q:How to arrange the fire lane in the multi story public building with inner courtyard?
- The purpose of setting up fire lanes is to ensure that fire engines are unblocked and reach the fire site in time of fire and extinguish the fire in time.A fire lane through a building should be provided when the length of the street along the street exceeds 150m or the total length exceeds 220m
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range