Fiberglass mesh is mainly alkali-resistant fiberglass fabric, it use the C /E-glass fiber yarn (main ingredient is a silicate, good chemical stability) through a special weaving technique, then by the anti-alkali and reinforcing agent etc high temperature heat finishing treatments. It's ideal engineering material in construction and decoration industry!
1.Good chemical stability: Alkali-resistant, acid-resistant, waterproof,, cement erosion-resistant, and other chemicals' corrosion resistant; and strong resin bonding, soluble in styrene.
2.Our fiberglass yarn is supplied by Jushi Group which is the largest producer of fiberglass yarn in the world like Saint Gobain, it's 20% extra strong strength and beauty surface than normal fiberglass yarn!
3.Strength retention rate> 90%, elongation <1%, the durability of more than 50 years.
4.Good dimensional stability, stiffness, smoothness an difficult to shrink and deformation, good positioning property..
5.Good impact resistance and not easy to be teared.
6.Fire resistant, thermal insulation, sound insulation, insulations etc.
The product have good grid fixity, and high strength, good adhesion with cement mortar, excellent fitting positioning, excellent alkali resistance is very prominent, resistant to high alkaline substances concrete erosion. Strength retention rate> 90%, elongation <1%, the durability of more than 50 years. High elastic modulus 80.4Gpa, is can't reach by other chemical fibers.
1.Wall reinforced material
2.Reinforced cement products.
3.Used for Granite, mosaic, marble back mesh etc.
4.Fabric waterproof membrane, asphalt roofing.
5.Framework material for einforced plastics, rubber products,.
7.Grinding wheel base fabric.
8.Road surface with geogrid
9.Construction caulking tape etc.
1.75g / m2 mesh fabric used in the reinforcement of thin slurry, to eliminate small cracks and scattered throughout the surface pressure.
2.110g / m2 mesh cloth is widely used in indoor and outdoor walls, prevent the various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structure) of treatment or caused by a variety of expansion coefficient of wall crack and break .
3. 145g/m2 mesh fabric used in the wall and be mixed in various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structures), to prevent cracking and scatter the whole surface pressure, especially in the external wall insulation system (EIFS ).
4. 160g / m2 mesh fabric used in insulator layer of reinforcement in the mortar, through shrinkage and temperature changes by providing a space to maintain movement between the layers, prevent crack and rupture due to shrinkage or temperature change.
Packaging & Shipping
Packing: each with plastic shrank, then two rolls in a woven bag or four rolls in a carton; or as customers' requires.
1. Free sample provided for your test before purchasing goods;
2. High quality and good price offered when you are purchasing goods;
3. Good service supplied after you purchsed goods.