Order On-line Tracking
FRP Sheet is made of high performance glass fibers and high quality ofunsaturated polyester resin.
Applications: sandwich panels,refrigerator car,decorative sheets, truck box body, wagon panels, dry vansheets, container panels, trailer panels, outdoor vacation panels, foodprocessing plants, cold storage, brewing beer plants, pharmaceutical factories,laboratories, hospitals, chemical plants, public bathhouses, toilets,warehouses, supermarkets, pleasure ground, schools, car washing, and yachts .Suitable for versatile indoor applications and without varnishing also foroutdoor use.
1. impact resistance : Because theproduct structure contains crisscrossed glass fiber reinforced materials, greatly improve the shock resistance of the product, not easily brokendeformation...
2. corrosion resistance : It can resist kinds of acid, alkali and other chemical corrosion, especially suitablefor practical in the coastal and corrosive..
3. Easy-maintainable : FRP sheets maintenance isvery convenient, and no obvious trace after maintenance .
4. Coefficient of heat conductivity of FRPsheet is about 0.23KW/M.K,Its heat insulation performance is better than thatof steel and aluminum material..
5.Suface property: surface of FRP sheet is colorplastic suits, property is good, It can be made of food grade gelcoating,as it has this coating,the composite surface will be soomth and clean.
1. Corrosion resistance no rust, no maintenance, long service life.
2. Lightweight, high strength pultrusion process molding FRP profiles have high glass fiber content (60%). In this situation, the density of glass fiber reinforced plastic is only about a quarter of the steel.
3. The intensity and stiffness is quite prominent,.
4. Anti-fatigue high anti- fatigue strength, allowing repeated bending without permanent deformation.
5. Anti-aging select highquality FRP pultrusion profiles, the service life of the product can be more than 20 years.
6. Anti-UV agent are added into all pultrusion FRP profiles get the best anti-uv effect.
1. Coated with prevent aging layer
2. Excellent insulating performance
3. Easy to maintain.
4. High strength.
5. Long service life.
6. Easy to install.
7. Good light transmittance.
Unit Weight: 1800g/m² 2400g/m² 3050g/m²
Nominal Thickness:0.8mm,1.0mm, 1.2mm 1.5mm 2.0mm, 2.5mm
Heat Resistance Limit: -60 to +130
Light Transmittance: 75%±2% ( light green) 53%±2% (cream white)
Anti- ultraviolet Rate: 99.9%
Tensile Strength: 100Mpa
Flexural Strength: 180Mpa
Cracking Elongation Rate: 1.9%
Pasture Hardness: ≥50
Thermal Expansion Coefficient: 2.2×10¯125px/cm/
Thermal Conductivity: 0.18w/m° k
1.Which country do you mainly export to?
A: Our products are very popular in Mid East, India, South East Asia, Latin America, Africa.
2.Q: What’s the advantage of you compared with other suppliers experienced in foreign trade?
A: We have been specialized in FRP products for over decades years and approved by many domestic companies. Except for our quality and price, we’re also able to give you the best service.
3.Q:Can you provide some samples?
A: Yes, of course. We will send you samples for your confirmation before you place firm orders.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|