Detailed Product Description
4 insulation protection
flame resistant expandable mesh tube
Polyester weaving expandable mesh sleeve for cable management ( woven mesh tube) is braided by environment-friendly polyester monofil. (PET,PA6,PA66,PPS), It possesses good flexibility, fire resistance, abrasive resistance and thermal insulation performance. The sleeving owns smooth surface, bright color, various patterns.
Expandable sleeving is widely used in bounding and protecting of electrical cables, automobile and aviation sectors.
- Q:Will the metal cable tray installation of the boom or boom specifications is how the provisions! Such as how much of the bridge is equipped with a large boom, how much must use the boom
- It is not true, because some interfaces can be transferred to each other
- Q:Home with 44-inch LCD TV (with a variety of interfaces), a power amplifier (received audio) with HODMI, there is a computer, want to take TV audio amplifier
- CANON cameras are generally equipped with HDMI output interface, you can directly and the TV's HDMI input interface; method is as follows: . prepare an HDMI cable (the camera is generally distributed), one into the TV's HDMI input interface, the other end Insert the CANON camera HDMI output interface; . start the TV and camera; the TV signal source switch to HDMI mode, the TV will display the camera's startup screen, indicating that the TV and the camera has been successfully connected; . The next picture can be played on the camera to play the recorded picture or recorded video, the camera screen and sound will be synchronized through the HDMI cable to the TV to play out.
- Q:How do I connect a computer with a speaker cable? (Video cable I have connected with a VGA cable, but the TV) Please explain the steps and the required accessories! Thank you
- What specifications? Generally more than 180 the most effort is to use the winch traction, set the orientation roller.
- Q:What is the difference between a fireproof bridge and a fireproof bridge?
- Control cable or communication cable products have this data to provide, with the product model, structure, materials and so on. A data for reference: 1mm2 copper wire, 4-pin, each core DC resistance value of 18 ~ 19Ω / km, the capacitance between the two cores is about pF. A two-core four-terminal network simulation device as shown:
- Q:Will the cable inside the cable how to arrange up and down?
- Not difficult, you can add a small pipe, the line wear in the water pipe, not very waterproof.
- Q:Is there a need for a cable for a buried cable? The
- non-galvanized cable between the bridge plate connecting the ends of the copper wire or braided copper wire minimum allowable section should not be less than 4mmz
- Q:10KV power cable laying length of 2 km, how to deal with the middle
- You do not need to grooven this situation, because the floor tiles have about three centimeters of the cushion can be buried in the tube, indoor leveling or rack after the floor can also be buried buried pipe
- Q:16 square millimeters of wire how rough how to calculate
- 200mm wide, 100 high, the middle partition is divided into two halves.
- Q:I want to use sony LCD TV when the computer's monitor and audio, plug in the pc input vga video line in the component input audio cable, I do not know ok?
- Hair dryer Phillips screwdriver word screwdriver wire clamp tester other go to the purchase of a good
- Q:How much cable should be selected for multiple 70KW cable bridge laying?
- Pipe laying refers to the wire to wear in the tube laying, where the tube can be UPVC pipe, it can be JDG tube, it can be galvanized steel pipe, is the application or the dark deposited to see the design requirements. Galvanized steel pipe laying on the very clear that the wire wear in the galvanized steel pipe buried in the floor, floor or wall.
Our products are in conformance with UL, CSA, RoHS and REACH standards. All these products are widely used in electromechanical, electric heating devices, electronic wiring, household electrical appliance, lighting, automotive and tooling area etc. We welcome customers from the entire world to cooperate with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||12.50% North America
12.50% South America
12.50% Eastern Europe
12.50% Southeast Asia
12.50% Western Europe
12.50% Northern Europe
12.50% Southern Europe
||ISO9001:2008;RoHs;CSA Certificate UZFT8
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range