PU glassfiber sleeving is non-alkali glassfiber braided then coated with polyurethane resin and treated by high temperature.
PU glassfiber sleeving possesses reliable heat resistance, good qualities of dielectric. It can be used for wiring insulation and mechanic protection for F grade electrical machinery electric appliances
0.5 to 3.5
4.0 to 9.0
10 to 16
18 to 35
- Q:Cable, wire; power cable, control cable; are how to distinguish? How to distinguish between the set of quotas, which sets of cables, which sets of wires? Thank you
- Do not know what you want to do so many cards, it is best to say that the next use, it is possible that you are wrong ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ general information centers are not used in general household machine motherboard can not use more than 4 Of the fact that most of the graphics card support 2 to 3 cards, and more, then use a more professional server motherboard ~~~~~
- Q:Cable row pipe, what is the cable row pipe?
- A fiber optic cable with a coupler and a fiber jumper. One or more fiber optic cable with a fiber patch panel (patch panel has 4 to . one can even a core) according to your situation with a 6 fiber optic cable computer room: fiber patch panel 8 (a specific number of your own according to the actual calculation) coupler 8 fiber jumpers 8 (4 pairs, the packaging is a pack of two) (fiber jump Line can be based on the actual needs of the buy, 6-core fiber may only use two cores, the other backup) ------ weak: fiber patch panel 8 a coupler 8 fiber jumper 8 ( 4 pairs of packaging are two a pack) (fiber jumpers can be purchased according to actual needs, 6-core fiber may only use two cores, the other backup)
- Q:Can the cable wear a pipe through a pipe
- Switch into the fire line with a wire and socket L connected to the zero line into the N, a ground on the ground. This is then connected to the switch is not control socket Di.
- Q:Wire and cable should be used in parallel when the attention
- . it is easy to understand, assuming that there is only one access and aggregation switches. A group of source signals and only in an optical fiber transmission, because the optical fiber transmission is one-way, send and receive each need a light, so the cable can only and 2 core. A 2-core cable ends with jumpers and pigtails to form the basic link. The basic configuration for a 2-core cable, dual port (dual port for the 2-core, single-port 1-core) jumper . 4 pigtail, coupler 4. The icon is a basic link. . the reason why you do not understand how to configure, the main reason is that the actual construction process, the engineers are often based on the actual situation and the specific needs of the configuration. For example, the link to do 4 heavy backup, for the future decoration of the floor reserved, the other unchanged, then the cable has become 8-core; patch panel reservation point 2 heavy backup, then the pigtail has become . coupling But also a link down: a 8-core cable, dual-port (dual-port for the 2-core), the connector is . so a link down: , Single-port 1-core) jumper . 8 pigtail, coupler 24 only. And then you messy: lying groove, which Nima in the end what corresponds to the relationship? What's the connection? The proportion of each project configuration is not the same ah? Can not find the law. A person only a pair of feet, the basic configuration of a pair of shoes is enough, but the actual situation of the number of shoes each person is not the same, as to why different, only the parties to understand. . therefore, in order to know how much tail fiber, first, in accordance with what I said the first point, understand the basic configuration; second, according to customer needs and engineers to consider the specific way of construction, do not 5% -10% Redundant, need not need a backup, in order to understand the correspondence between these numbers.
- Q:Will the metal cable tray installation of the boom or boom specifications is how the provisions! Such as how much of the bridge is equipped with a large boom, how much must use the boom
- Haha, do not worry, you are a desktop or notebook ah, my notebook is . the method is very simple, your TV is best to have vga interface, if there is, buy a vga line, connected to the computer and television, But no vga notebook 3450 no way to Luo, desktop, then look at your video output interface and the TV can not correspond to the interface, if the There is, to buy a line of this interface, to get the
- Q:Have you know the great god of the bridge? Cable drawings for CAD drawings
- Pay attention to see the letter in front of the model, A- installation line B-insulated wire C-marine cable K-control cable N-agricultural cable R-cord U-mine cable Y-mobile cable JK-insulated overhead cable M- - Flame Retardant Type NH-Refractory ZA-A Flame Retardant ZB-B Flame Retardant ZC-C Flame Retardant WD-Low Smoke Halogenated ZB-KVV stands for "Class B Flame Retardant Polyvinyl Chloride Insulated Polychlorinated Chlorine Ethylene sheathed control cable "control cable from 2 core to dozens of cores have, depending on the need, usually from the same control unit out of the control line are as much as possible in a cable, easy to maintain.
- Q:16 square millimeters of wire how rough how to calculate
- Meaning that the bridge is separated by the partition, while strong electricity, while weak.
- Q:Now generally suitable for home with the computer, what kind of configuration should be used?
- Low smoke zero halogen (cross) polyolefin insulated sheathed power cable 4 185 + 1 root 95
- Q:Does the wire casing have an effect on the current?
- No, generally in the line inside the single line is no connector. You can bar to dry out on ten days, the water dry and then loaded, this time as far as possible do not use, especially the power of electrical appliances. Ordinary cable insulation can withstand water immersion.
- Q:10KV power cable laying length of 2 km, how to deal with the middle
- Do not need to slot, slot will have an impact on the structure.
Our products are in conformance with UL, CSA, RoHS and REACH standards. All these products are widely used in electromechanical, electric heating devices, electronic wiring, household electrical appliance, lighting, automotive and tooling area etc. We welcome customers from the entire world to cooperate with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||12.50% North America
12.50% South America
12.50% Eastern Europe
12.50% Southeast Asia
12.50% Western Europe
12.50% Northern Europe
12.50% Southern Europe
||ISO9001:2008;RoHs;CSA Certificate UZFT8
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range