PU glassfiber sleeving is non-alkali glassfiber braided then coated with polyurethane resin and treated by high temperature.
PU glassfiber sleeving possesses reliable heat resistance, good qualities of dielectric. It can be used for wiring insulation and mechanic protection for F grade electrical machinery electric appliances
0.5 to 3.5
4.0 to 9.0
10 to 16
18 to 35
- Q:In the United States to buy macbook pro, plug can be used directly?
- MP4 video output line generally include HDMI, color, ordinary AV, vintage TV generally with AV cable, the new point of the color interface, close to the quality of DVD, HDMI LCD TV is generally used, the best quality. What kind of line do you have on your TV?
- Q:Does the outdoor cable protect the pipe from corrosion?
- Amplifier has multiple sets of input, such as: computer interface . TV interface . DVD interface . game console interface 4 ........ When listening to audio, switch the interface is it.
- Q:What is the name of the nail gun used to fix the trunking? What is the type of fixed slot? About the price
- The choice of the main bar is the relationship between the heat and the heat generated by the wire, and the casing is affected by the heat dissipation. Therefore, the electric current of the electric wire needs to be reduced.
- Q:Does an air conditioner require several square wires? How many air conditioning is a tile?
- Vertical bridge bracket is not greater than 2 meters. Code for acceptance of construction quality of electrical engineering construction GB - 2002
- Q:I would like to consult, for the cable sandwich hanging gas fire extinguishing device
- Computer output connection is at least two of the ah, an audio, an image, you are not less one, or directly connected to the sound
- Q:Different diameter of the pvc tube were able to wear large area of the wire
- Into the end ,,, is to use a core and pigtail welding. The The This is the end ah. The The Into the end of the cable in the end? The This is not so understanding, has been completed by the cable, need to connect a fiber optic cable, and then into the end? So that is ,,, has been in the end of the cable there, with the network from the switch to the optical transceiver ,,, and then from the optical transceiver and a fiber optic cable fusion pigtail. The The
- Q:Cable row pipe, what is the cable row pipe?
- A fiber optic cable with a coupler and a fiber jumper. One or more fiber optic cable with a fiber patch panel (patch panel has 4 to . one can even a core) according to your situation with a 6 fiber optic cable computer room: fiber patch panel 8 (a specific number of your own according to the actual calculation) coupler 8 fiber jumpers 8 (4 pairs, the packaging is a pack of two) (fiber jump Line can be based on the actual needs of the buy, 6-core fiber may only use two cores, the other backup) ------ weak: fiber patch panel 8 a coupler 8 fiber jumper 8 ( 4 pairs of packaging are two a pack) (fiber jumpers can be purchased according to actual needs, 6-core fiber may only use two cores, the other backup)
- Q:The laying distance of the cable laying cable
- You use the flame retardant tube, then as long as the wire in the tube without joints at no problem when the normal use of more than ten years
- Q:What are the requirements for the safe distance of the cable line?
- Lap power is best not to use, prone to virtual links. If there is no certain electrical professional, it is recommended not to change the power supply, if the welding or a lock can be. Power cabbage price, for a bar, safe!
- Q:3 * 1.0 square wire can carry a lot of power appliances (one-way)
- In the power lines, the proportion of cable is gradually increasing
Our products are in conformance with UL, CSA, RoHS and REACH standards. All these products are widely used in electromechanical, electric heating devices, electronic wiring, household electrical appliance, lighting, automotive and tooling area etc. We welcome customers from the entire world to cooperate with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||12.50% North America
12.50% South America
12.50% Eastern Europe
12.50% Southeast Asia
12.50% Western Europe
12.50% Northern Europe
12.50% Southern Europe
||ISO9001:2008;RoHs;CSA Certificate UZFT8
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range