Electric Forklift Truck (1-3.5T) with CE
Type:Powered Pallet Truck
Load Capacity:1T - 5T
1.5ton to 3.5 Ton:Any Colour
|1.1|| Brand||Vmax|| Vmax||Vmax|| Vmax||Vmax||Vmax|
|1.4|| Operation type||car type||car type||car type||car type||car type||car type|
|1.5|| Load capacity||Q (kg)||1500||1800||2000||2500||3000||3500|
|1.6|| Load center||C (mm)||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|2.1|| Weight with battery||kg||3450||3650||4400||4600||4980||5100|
|3.1||Tire Type,Driving wheel/Load wheel|| Pneumatic tire|| Pneumatic tire||Pneumatic tire||Pneumatic tire||Pneumatic tire|| Pneumatic tire|
Mast height after mast fall
|4.3||Free lift height||h2(mm)||120||120||100||100||100||100|
|4.4||Standard Mast height||h3(mm)||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|4.7||Overhead guard height||h6(mm)||2170||2170||2220||2220||2220||2220|
Channel width,with 1000X1200mm pallet
Channel width,with 800X1200mm pallet
Dropping speed loaded/without load
Max grade ability,loaded/without load
|6.1||Drive motor power||kw||8||8||11||11||16.6||16.6|
|6.2||Drive motor power||kw||11||11||8.6||8.6||10||10|
- Q:The forklift should be put on record
- Need!!!! Forklifts are special equipment. Registration is required to register for the record. Why don't you ask again?
- Q:How does the fork of a forklift know that there is no balance
- Heavy load balance: is a problem distortion for the test fork or not. The payload is placed in the middle of the cargo fork. Stop at a few centimetres from the ground (for safety) to measure or measure. The fork tip is separated from the ground. Can be measured.
- Q:What are the procedures for buying a forklift?
- Special equipment operator (original and photocopy); Product quality certificate (original and photocopy). Note: all copies need to be covered with the official seal.
- Q:How many years can you use a forklift battery
- Generally speaking, it can take two to three years, and it can be recharged about five hundred times. Second, charge attention matters Do not unplug or turn off the power switch when charging, otherwise the plug and the electrical component will be damaged. When the charging authority is closed, the plug is removed. The truck. When configuring the electrolyte, do not pour water into sulfuric acid, lest the temperature of the liquid surface suddenly rise, and the boiling acid droplets will hurl.
- Q:Where should I take the special operation equipment certificate for the forklift?
- The forklift card shall be the special operation certificate of the quality inspection bureau. You can go to the local quality supervision bureau special equipment department or the special equipment operator training school to take the exam training.
- Q:What's the tonnage of the forklift
- Side forklift Powered by diesel engine, the carrying capacity is 3.0-6.0 tons. In the case of not turning, the ability to take the goods directly from the side and fork, therefore, the main purpose is to take the long line of goods such as wood bar, steel bar and so on.
- Q:The scope of the forklift truck
- Industrial handling vehicles are widely used in ports, railway stations, airports, storehouse, factory workshop, warehouse, distribution center and distribution center, etc., in the cabin, car, and the container pallets of goods loading and unloading, handling, is essential to tray transportation, container transportation and equipment. Forklift plays a very important role in the logistics system of the enterprise, which is the main force in the material handling equipment. It is widely used in stations, ports, airports, factories, warehouses and other parts of the national economy. During world war ii, forklifts were developed. China started making forklifts in the early 1950s. Especially with the rapid development of China's economy, the majority of enterprise material handling has been out of the original manual handling, instead of forklift truck is given priority to the mechanization of handling. As a result, demand in China's forklift market has grown at double-digit rates every year for the past few years.
- Q:What are the types of forklifts?
- Forklift can be divided into three categories: internal combustion forklift, electric forklift and storage forklift. (1) internal combustion forklift truck is divided into general internal combustion forklift truck, heavy lift truck, container forklift truck and side forklift truck. (1) general internal combustion forklift Generally use diesel, gasoline, liquefied petroleum gas or natural gas engine as power, load capacity of 1.2 ~ 8.0 tons, homework channel width is generally 3.5 ~ 3.5 meters, emissions and noise into consideration, usually used in outdoor, workshops or other places with special requirements for emissions and noise did not. Due to the convenience of fuel replenishment, long time continuous work can be achieved, and can be suitable for work in bad environment (such as rain). (2) heavy forklift Use diesel engine as power, carrying capacity of 10.0 ~ 52.0 tons, is commonly used in heavy goods wharf working outdoors, iron and steel industry, etc. (3) container forklift Use diesel engine as power, carrying capacity of 8.0 ~ 45.0 tons, generally divided into empty container stacking machine, positive &heavy container truck and container cranes. Apply to container handling such as container yard or port terminal.
- Q:How do you tell if a forklift is retrofitted?
- The simplest method, listen, listen to the sound of the engine to have the noise or heterophony, look at the engine to smoke the smoke, the door frame bearing has no wear and tear. Look up from beneath the car, such as no sludge in the sag, paint thinner, door frame without wear and walk it sounds small, small gap control system, the basic is new. Certificate of conformity, the invoice may be.
- Q:What is a forklift for?
- Forklift plays a very important role in the logistics system of the enterprise, it is a very important component in logistics, it is the main force in the material handling equipment. Widely used in the national economy, such as station, port, airport, factory, warehouse, etc., it is an efficient equipment for mechanized loading and unloading, stacking and short distance transportation. Self-propelled forklifts appeared in 1917. During world war ii, forklifts were developed. China started making forklifts in the early 1950s. Especially with the rapid development of China's economy, the majority of enterprise material handling has been out of the original manual handling, instead of forklift truck is given priority to the mechanization of handling. As a result, demand in China's forklift market has grown at double-digit rates every year for the past few years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range