It is used for blowing the plastic film of low density polyethylene (LDPE), high density polyethylene (HDPE) and linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) etc, which are widely used for packing liquid, printing base material products for export and industrial products, etc.
1、Double-layer co-extrusion laminated film can preservation of liquid package.
2、The cylinder and the screw of the extruder are made of high quality alloy steel with optimum hardness and durable service after precision finishing and nitrogen treatment.
3、The auxiliary machine has a platform working table for making operation easy and is equipped with bubble stabilizing ring.
4、Double-rolling and double-cutting coiling unit adopts torque motor to keep proper tensions and make rolling even and roll changing easy.Technical Data
Screw Diameter: Φ55×2 mm
Screw Ratio: L/D28: 1
Max. Folding width of Film: 1000mm
Single-side Thickness of Film: 0.015-0.10mm Output: 65kg/h
Main Motor Power: 15Kw×2
Heating Power: 30Kw
Overall Diameter(L×W×H): 4600×2400×4600 mm Weigh : 5T
Package: Package wooden carton
- Q:Such as cleaning, stacking and disassembly. In addition, also includes the measurement or the package seal etc.
- Ha ha, as you say, TV factories are closed down, every household has a TV, but every day there will be a lot of people buy tv.
- Q:What kind of reducer is commonly used in packaging machinery?
- Generally speaking, gear reducer, planetary gear reducer, and the most common one, these equipment power is relatively small, and some need to take the brakes of the motor reducer
- Q:Bread packing machine Product features
- Product features1. double frequency control, bag length is cut, no need to adjust the empty walk, one step in place, save time and save the film.2. man-machine interface, parameter setting is convenient and quick.3. fault diagnosis function, clear failure display.
- Q:What is the design basis of automated packaging?!
- 1. each manipulator is controlled by a single computer. A packaging machine for the completion of complex packaging operations, the need to be completed by a number of robot hand. When the package is completed, the information is monitored and controlled by the computer controlled camera, and the manipulator completes the required actions according to the instructions of the computer program to ensure the quality of the packaging.2. high resolution of material and thickness. In the packaging process, the thickness and material change in packaging materials is not easy for the human eye to identify changes in the design of packaging machinery is often used by the computer control of the camera and the detector to identify the thickness of packing material and material. The camera has now been developed to automatically check and identify pictures of the camera and display it on the screen. At present, the machine in the processing speed can not be changed, the future should be based on the change of the material through discrimination can change the speed, so as to control the work in the optimal state, complete the packaging process in the shortest time, and realize the automatic cleaning, automatic sterilization and automatic cleaning
- Q:Predecessors please point out: what is the future of packaging machinery industry?
- Hello, in recent years, Chinese packaging industry, although the annual growth rate ranked in the traditional industry for the first time, but in line with the international market, to accelerate the development of packaging technology, make its development to the economic, efficient, multi-functional direction. According to the development plan of Chinese national economy and to realize well-off life level, this year a few years for the packaging industry, the food industry to provide equipment for 100 billion yuan to 200 billion yuan, 80 billion yuan to 100 billion yuan to provide equipment for the "vegetable basket", this is a good opportunity for development of enterprises. At the same time, I learned from the relevant ministries, "95" period, will invest 10 billion yuan in the packaging industry to support and transform large and medium-sized packaging enterprises.
- Q:Which friend is an expert in mechanical equipment or a better understanding of sealing machines?,
- If these are good, and then talk about the price, always a penny goods, this side, quick packaging machine is not bad,
- Q:Where is secondhand corrugated paper packaging machinery available?
- And in the packaging materials, carton packaging accounted for a large part of the weight.Therefore, the carton factory is still very optimistic about the prospects.Business is best to have their own, if not, it is like playing a battle without vigor.But if you have better personal skills, you can also sell it to someone else's factory.After all, it is impossible to have friends and relatives need cartons, no "relationship" can be bigger and stronger.
- Q:What is the name of the paper used in packing machine parts and yellow?
- Also, according to the use of composite PE or textile cloth, in order to improve the physical strength and tightness.Hope to help you.
- Q:What's the fastest packing machine?
- 3 ideal speed of the package can reach 70 packs, that is, 70*3 = 210., and now there are 4 packages abroad. But the bags are small.
- Q:Donkey hide gelatin cake made of sticky, forming very well, that is, vacuum packaging, after a little sticky in the vacuum bag, what's going on?
- For custom vacuum bags, I would recommend a manufacturer who has customized experience in vacuum bags because it reduces your time cost and offers a lot of advice on packaging design and customization.
We are glad to introduce our machines to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services. Guangdong Pearl River Delta in mainland China has a dozen of showroom / office. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range