Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Neutral color box|
|Delivery Detail:||7-10 days after getting payment money|
Specification of CCTV Camera
|Image sensor ||1/4 Sharp CCD||1/3 SONY CCD|
|Pixel||PAL||500(H)* 582(V)||500(H)* 582(V)||720(H)* 540(V)||752(H)* 582(V)|
|NTSC||510(H)* 492(V)||510(H)* 492(V)||768(H)*492(V)||768(H)* 596(V)|
|OSD menu ||NO|
|Gamma correction ||0.45|
|Sync system||internal |
|S/N radio ||>=48dB|
|Minimun Illumination ||0LUX with 12pcs powerful IR Leds|
|Operation lens ||Standard 2.8mm IR HD lens, available for kinds of wide-angle lens |
|Supplied voltage||DC 12V,1000mA|
|Working temperature||-10~60 ℃|
- Q:Will monitor the camera should buy much. Room size of 8 meters 7 * 3 meters 3, is expected to use four camera monitoring head. Will the camera to buy much?
- Hard disk can be used in two 500, the video can save about 45 days or so.
- Q:What is the number of lines that a surveillance camera needs to use?
- Video cable, audio cable is a AV, BNC and other interfaces used by the line, the power cord is the ordinary power cord
- Q:What do I need to do with video surveillance systems?
- Video surveillance system developed a short period of twenty years, from the 19's 80's analog monitoring to hot digital monitoring and then to the Internet video surveillance, has undergone enormous changes. In the IP technology gradually unified global Today, we need to re-understand the history of video surveillance system development. From the technical point of view, the development of video surveillance system is divided into the first generation of analog video surveillance system (CCTV), to the second generation based on "PC + multimedia card" digital video surveillance system (DVR), to the third generation based on IP network video surveillance System (IPVS).
- Q:What is the abbreviation for monitoring the OLUX on the camera?
- LUX (lux) illuminance unit, 0LUX is 0 illuminance. The illuminance of the camera's imaging surface (also called the target surface) is proportional to the background brightness of the surveillance area.
- Q:Monitor video recorder, how do two video recorders show a display? Video recorder can not be connected with the exchange of two video recorders
- (If there is a public network IP, the network camera is connected to the switch, a monitor. The camera is connected to the video splitter's inbound interface: a webcam, and then four of the four outgoing interfaces are connected to two monitors and one video recorder.) If With a webcam (no public IP), industrial usage, when the video quality is poor. ) 3, usage, the video distributor should also BNC interface: 1, video recorder, you can store; 2 with a video recorder on the line, the network hard disk video recorder connected to the display, network DVR then a 2 VGA (HDMI) distributor
- Q:What is the difference between monitoring cameras CCD1 / 3 and 1/4?
- Only 1/3 inch, 2/3 of the lens through the aperture of 2/3 inch, so under the same lighting conditions, 2/3 lens allows more light through, thus indirectly enhance the camera's illumination, ? 16MM of the small perspective, according to far, 8MM lens perspective, according to the relative, relatively speaking, the principle of record: the greater the number, according to the more distant, the smaller the angle; the smaller the number, The more widely
- Q:The monitor camera does not display the image on the display
- If the power is turned on, but the display no image display, is a blue background and "OFF" words, then the display menu to open the corresponding channel can display the image out.
- Q:Surveillance video can only save 4 days (the original can save about 15 days), is not the hard disk video recorder is a problem?
- Under normal circumstances is not the problem, is not you debugging the camera, changed the size of the video image?
- Q:Can I monitor the camera?
- Monitor the camera can focus on it? Otherwise, when you buy the camera, there are "distance" to buy. However, the general camera does not have auto focus function. The focal length is the manual "fixed" focal length. High-end and dedicated camera with auto focus, manual zoom function.
- Q:Monitor the farthest distance from the camera can be far, which manufacturers out
- Commonly used fixed lens camera lens focal length specifications are 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 16mm, 25mm, viewing angle were about 80 degrees, 65 degrees, 50 degrees, 30 degrees, 15 degrees, the effective distance of 10 meters, 20 meters, 30 meters, 40 meters, 50 meters.
You will get all your desired high quality machines with the most favorable price and best solution. Welcome the enquiries from at home and abroad. If you are looking for a suitable printing machine, please contact us with your requirements. We are confident that you will be highly satisfied with both our product quality and services for client.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range