Diesel Forklift 1-16ton with CE Standard
Type:Powered Pallet Truck
Color:Per for Request
Standard:CE SGS BV
Production Capacity:3000sets /Year
Model Number: CPCD25~CPCD160
Equipped with China engine XinChangC495BPG Hydraulic transmission with TCM-technology
Standard with 2-stage wide-view mast, lifting height is 3, 000mm
Pneumatic tires, 1220mm forks, Safety seat, Free tool box and spare parts.
Back-up buzze, rearview mirror, full set of lights and so on.
|Mast lifting height||mm||3000|
|Overhead guard height||mm||2070||2070||2090||2105||2290|
|Max. driving speeds||Km/h||19||18.5/20||19||18/19||20/19|
|Max. lifting speeds||Mm/s||550||520||350||380||450|
|Max. grade ability||%||20||20||20||20||20|
|Length without fork||mm||2550||2680||2700||2895||3105|
|Model|| XinchangC490BP||XinchangC490BPG||XinchnagA495BP||XinchangA498BP||Yituo LR4B3-G|
|Fuel tank capacity||L||60||60||60||70||80|
- Q:How much oil the three tons of forklifts are for a kilometer
- Hello, forklift is not as mileage calculated as a car. There is a working timer on the forklift truck, which is calculated on the basis of hours of work, which is how much oil is consumed per hour.
- Q:Where are the advantages and disadvantages of a battery lifter and a diesel forklift
- Different kinds of forklifts are formed because of the difference in the structure and location of the four most of the forklifts. A balanced truck is the most common form of forklift truck. Let's take the forklift truck as an example and introduce the parts of the forklift truck. Dynamic part 1. Most of the power of the internal combustion forklift truck is powered by reciprocating piston type internal-combustion engines. It has petrol engines, diesel engines and liquid oil jets. Power forklifts are made up of batteries and dc series motors. In recent years, new forklifts have come out, powered by dual-fuel or dual-powered vehicles. The drive system is the device that takes power and transfers power to the driving system. It has two kinds of mechanical drive system and hydraulic mechanical transmission. The former consists of a friction clutch, gear transmission, wanxiang transmission gear and main drive and differential in the drive bridge. The latter replaces the friction clutch with a torque variable, and the rest is the same as the former. In recent years, new forklift trucks have been introduced and all hydraulic transmission systems are adopted. Reduces the component of the drive and ensures reliability.
- Q:Learn the forklift truck, will you be tired in the future?
- The specific job is decided, the forklift truck general is inside the factory son, the person much worry! Hope to adopt!
- Q:There are several forklift drivers in China
- Short for "motor vehicle driving license", and "driving licence", in accordance with the law personnel required for motor vehicle driving licenses, previously known as forklift driver, now change to code, forklift driver code is N2.
- Q:What rules do forklift drivers adhere to?
- In addition, the driver should be informed of technical features and forklift loading indicator diagram to know what forklift truck can load the goods and its loading capacity, refer to table load capacity. At the same time, the change of the load center distance can also affect the forklift truck loading ability, so attention should be paid to the distance from load center's influence on the load capacity.
- Q:What is the difference between a forklift mechanical drive and a hydraulic drive?
- Private and small businesses to buy machinery, cheap, maintenance is convenient, cheap, hydraulic performance is good, but it's too expensive, broken, ordinary people also can fix, manufacturers after-sales is too expensive, a lot of parts to order, and slow and expensive, and trouble
- Q:How does flexsim implement a forklift truck to move the product to the shelf
- For example, a forklift truck lifts the cargo from the staging area to the shelf: First, the temporary storage areas, shelves and forklifts are established.
- Q:What happens when you do the force forklift
- If it is a stepless vehicle, it may be the wear of the clutch. The torque converter problem can also be a symptom.
- Q:The forklift has no oil. How can you put it on when you have refueling
- The forklift truck fuel on the diesel filter near a flowline screws to open, then oil clams clams oil with the hand, only to the oil spray out, put the screw, or look at the instructions on the use of forklift truck.
- Q:Skill and use of side forklift?
- Forklift truck definition forklift is a variety of wheeled transport vehicles for loading and unloading, stacking and short-range transportation. International standardization organization ISO/TC110 is called an industrial vehicle. Material handling machinery. Widely used in the national economy, such as station, port, airport, factory, warehouse, etc., it is an efficient equipment for mechanized loading and unloading, stacking and short distance transportation. Self-propelled forklifts appeared in 1917. During world war ii, forklifts were developed. China started making forklifts in the early 1950s. English name: Forklift or Forklifttruck scope of industrial carrying vehicles are widely used in ports, railway stations, airports, depot, workshop, warehouse, distribution center and distribution center, etc., and can enter the cabin, car, and the container pallets of goods loading and unloading, handling operations. It is a necessary equipment for pallet transportation and container transportation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range