6M, 9M,12M or as required
Place of origin
Hebei, China mainland
exact size, regular package, chemical and mechanical properties are stable.
Hot rolled deformed steel bar
Chemical Composition: (Please kindly find our chemistry of our material based on HRB500 as below for your information)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Yield Strength (N/cm²)
Tensile Strength (N/cm²)
Theoretical weight and section area of each diameter as below for your information:
Section area (mm²)
Weight of 12m bar(kg)
Usage and Applications of HRB400 Deformed Steel Bar:
Deformed bar is widely used in buildings, bridges, roads and other engineering construction. Big to highways, railways, bridges, culverts, tunnels, public facilities such as flood control, dam, small to housing construction, beam, column, wall and the foundation of the plate, deformed bar is an integral structure material. With the development of world economy and the vigorous development of infrastructure construction, real estate, the demand for deformed bar will be larger and larger..
Packaging & Delivery of HRB400 Deformed Steel Bar:
Packaging Detail: products are packed in bundle and then shipped by container or bulk vessel, deformed bar is usually naked strapping delivery, when storing, please pay attention to moisture proof. The performance of rust will produce adverse effect.
Each bundle weight: 2-3MT, or as required
- Q:What is the specific concept of thread steel through water and what is the difference?
- Most of the thread steel is subjected to self - tempering after water cooling, and the tempered bainite is obtained. The advantage is that the strength will be better; the disadvantage is that after rolling through water, the surface oxide film of steel is destroyed, rust is sure
- Q:What is the content ratio of the screw steel and manganese steel?
- Steel: content index mainly includes: C, Mn, P, S, Si, different grades, different content, its range is C (0.10 ~ 0.40%), Mn < 1.80%, P < 0.050%, S < 0.050%, Si (0.60 ~ 1%).
- Q:Why can not the finish thread steel be welded?
- This is generally superior to alloy steel. Carbon content is relatively high, poor weldability, welding conditions are very demanding, but also produce high temperature welding, it is easy to destroy the original material performance. So, under normal circumstances, on-site welding is not allowed.
- Q:What is thread steel for?
- 1. nominal diameter range and recommended diameterThe nominal diameter of the thread steel is from 6 to 25mm, and the nominal diameter of the standard steel is 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 25,, 32, 40 and 50mm.Allowable deviation of surface shape and dimension of 2. ribbed steel discThe ribbed steel bars with ribbed threads shall meet the following basic requirements:The angle between the transverse ribs and the axis of the steel disc should not be less than 45 degrees. When the angle is not greater than 70 degrees, the direction of the cross section of the thread steel is opposite to that of the upper rib on both sides;The transverse rib and the spacing l shall not be greater than 0.7 times the nominal diameter of the steel;The angle between the sides of the transverse rib and the surface of the threaded steel shall not be less than 45 degrees;The sum of the gap (including the width of longitudinal ribs) between the ends of the cross bar and the end of the cross bar of the threaded steel shall not be greater than 20% of the nominal circumference of the thread steel;When the rebar nominal diameter less than 12mm, the relative rib area should not be less than 0.055; the nominal diameter of 14mm and 16mm, the relative rib area should not be less than 0.060; the nominal diameter is more than 16mm, the relative rib area should not be less than 0.065.
- Q:10 less than three rebar refers to the rebar?
- Grade steel HPB235, grade three steel, HRB400. Where P represents light circle, and R indicates rib (thread).Numbers indicate the degree of flexion (which can be regarded as strength). Is that clear?
- Q:What's the difference between earthquake resistant thread steel and common thread steel?
- The seismic thread steel is much higher than the ordinary thread steel in the performance indexes, and the resistance to stress, bending force and so on are all higher than the ordinary thread steel.
- Q:Why is the price of screw steel affected by iron ore and coal?
- At the same time, rebar is the largest type of steel in our country and is the seller's market.
- Q:The difference between rebar and crescent
- Rebar -- steel used in concrete structures with a generally rounded cross section and ribbed surface.Longitudinal ribs -- uniform continuous ribs parallel to the axis of the steel bar -- other ribs not parallel to the axis of the reinforcement.The longitudinal section of crescent ribbed bars -- transverse rib reinforced crescent, and does not intersect with longitudinal ribs.
- Q:Thread steel 20*9 one is 2.001T. How many pieces of this one?
- Steel is known as hot rolled ribbed bar. Ordinary hot rolled steel bars are made up of HRB and the minimum yield point of the brand. H, R, and B are the first letters in English for hot-rolled (Hotrolled), ribbed (Ribbed) and reinforced (Bars) three words. Hot rolled ribbed bar is divided into two levels, HRB335 (old No. 20MnSi), three HRB400 (20MnSiV, 20MnSiNb, old No. 20Mnti), four grade HRB500 three grade.
- Q:Why can't grounding steel be used?
- In addition, the skin effect of the current, the thread of the threaded steel surface, is equivalent to the addition of an inductance, which is detrimental to the rapid unloading of the high-frequency lightning current
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range