Decorative Mirror G110
Specifications of Decorative Mirror G110
||MDF backboard, glass|
Usage/Applications of Decorative Mirror G110
Home decoration, offer you a nice room!
Remarks of Decorative Mirror G110
- The color of frame and glass is optional
- Hangers are included
- Backboard in black color
- OEM is available
Picture of the mirror
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of wood and wood furniture and solid wood furniture?
- Styling is varied because of a variety of veneers, and changes in color and texture can give a variety of different feelings. In the shape design, there are many changes, you can make solid wood absolutely can not be completed modeling, with personality.
- Q:Furniture what kind of material is better, more durable, environmental protection
- From the color analysis, solid wood furniture has long been, because of its log color. Log color furniture, log color wall surround, natural color decoration material is popular, both natural, and no chemical pollution, this is really healthy fashion choice, in line with the modern urban people advocate the natural psychological needs.Secondly, in the choice of material, the domestic solid wood furniture as an example, the main types: teak, beech, maple, oak, oak, ash, elm, poplar, pine, beech, oak wood, of which the most expensive ashtree. These materials from nature, reflects the harmonious relationship between human and environment, designers love to use these materials, adding to the people-oriented, nature based modern design concept, it can pull people and materials, the distance between man and nature, give a person a kind of intimacy.
- Q:What's the difference between furniture and home?
- From the point of view of words, furniture is a household appliance; in some places it is called furniture, that is, household sundries.To be exact, furniture has a broad sense and a narrow sense.
- Q:What board is good for furniture?
- Comparison of wood-based panel furniture and solid wood furniture, solid wood furniture, solid wood furniture refers to the furniture made from natural wood, furniture surface can generally see the texture of wood. Of wood furniture on the market generally has two kinds, one is the pure solid wood furniture, all timber furniture is solid wood, including the desktop, cupboard door, side Dengjun made of pure solid wood, do not use any other man-made board.
- Q:How to pick furniture? What other materials are good besides pure wood ?
- Something that is really valuable. Moreover, the price is the lowest foreign brand enterprise in the same industry. Of course, both imported and domestic furniture are good.
- Q:Is it good to have custom-made furniture on the decoration? What materials are used in general?
- According to the amount of different, divided into high-density panels, MDF, low-density panels. Because of its soft, impact resistance and easy re processing, MDF is a good material for making furniture.
- Q:What furniture does the floor heating apply to?
- Generally speaking, the ground heating and wall heating are not necessary for furniture. Furniture deformation is due to changes in air humidity. Only warm ground in the laying of the disk on the ground, the air temperature difference and humidity difference is from the top to the bottom; the wall is warm from the window to the door.
- Q:What is suite furniture?
- A suite of flat panel furniture: only five pieces are available. Bed, bedside cabinet, 2, four door wardrobe, makeup table, makeup board. If you say six sets, add a mattress.
- Q:What's the difference between furniture, furniture or home furnishings?
- From the point of view of words, furniture is a household appliance; in some places it is called furniture, that is, household sundries.
- Q:What is panel furniture
- Panel furniture refers to the assembled and assembled furniture with artificial board as the main base material and plate as the basic structure. Common man-made boards are plywood, blockboard, particleboard, MDF and so on. Plywood (plywood) is often used to make furniture which needs bending and deformation; the properties of blockboard are sometimes influenced by the core material; particleboard (also called particle board, bagasse board) is loose and used only in low grade furniture. The highest cost and most commonly used is medium density fiberboard (MDF). Panel furniture common finishing materials are thin wood (commonly known as paste veneer), wood grain paper (commonly known as stickers), PVC rubber sheet, polyester paint (commonly known as baking paint) and so on. The latter three finishes are usually used for medium and low grade furniture, while natural veneer finishes are used for high-end products.
Having been in this field for 5 years, we are one of the main suppliers for the international mirror market. Our factory covers 80,000 square meters and staffs 800 employees. We specialize in manufacturing various Venetian glass products, such as Venetian mirrors and mirror furniture. We have our own strong design team, with stable production capacity and strict quality control.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 0.5 to US$ 1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Mid East; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range