Quick Details of French Style TV Stand
Type: Living Room Furniture
Specific Use: Living Room Cabinet
General Use: Home Furniture,tv stand tv cabinet tv bench
Wood Style: Panel
Panel Type: MDF
Size: 53"x20"x26",all size
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Item name: French Style TV Stand
Style: French style
Color: white black ivory cherry mahogany oak coffee brown driftwood
20 gp loading capacity: 158 pieces
40 gp loading capacity: 320 pieces
Packaging & Delivery of French Style TV Stand
Packaging Detail: 1pc / KD / poly bag + Styrofoam / CTN
Delivery Detail: 45-55 days
Specifications of French Style TV Stand
Product Description---Wooden TV cabinet
Gather your family around the TV... and the two-door, one-drawer TV stand from the Southport Collection. You'll love how the cottage-inspired design makes your family room feel like a more inviting place to socialize. With storage space for your CDs, DVDs and other media, this TV stand will coordinate beautifully with the other Southport furniture you own. Order your stand today.
•Crafted of poplar wood with oak-finished top.
•Two doors and one drawer provide ample storage.
Color IVORY AND OAK
Pictures of French Style TV Stand
- Q:What is solid wood furniture, panel furniture? Which one is good?
- The distinction between solid wood furniture and panel furniture lies in the materials used.Solid wood furniture is processed from wood raw materials.
- Q:What material is good for solid wood furniture ?
- The first is red sandalwood, is one of the world's most expensive wood materials, mainly grown in the tropics than a hundred years is not useful, that is to say the growth to hundreds of years before you can use it, you can imagine it valuable. Its wood is very fine, the weight is very heavy, the grain is not particularly obvious.Secondly, what we want to say is Manchurian ash, which is a wild plant under international protection, and now it is gradually decreasing. Its material is very tough, and the texture is especially beautiful. It has excellent seismic resistance and steam bending performance. It is not only strong in corrosion resistance, but not susceptible to insect corrosion.
- Q:Are the frames or other parts of the furniture a kinds of wood prone to deformation?
- Solid wood furniture is made from natural wood furniture, furniture surface can generally see the texture of wood.
- Q:What is suite furniture?
- A suite of flat panel furniture: only five pieces are available. Bed, bedside cabinet, 2, four door wardrobe, makeup table, makeup board. If you say six sets, add a mattress.
- Q:What brand is pine furniture good?
- Now people's furniture requirements are generally relatively high, far ahead of the. Pine furniture as one of the most popular products in recent years, many enterprises are involved in the competition.
- Q:What furniture has no taste?
- 1, choose good reputation, the operation of a long time shopping malls, purchase before buying, should smell whether choking nose, and check whether the furniture has a certificate.2, always keep the room in the air, but also can put fresh grapefruit peel, orange peel or pineapple cut into small pieces, placed in the room or cabinet drawer, replaced once every one or two days, about half a month can take effect.
- Q:What is the definition of all solid wood furniture
- Solid wood furniture is defined as: "solid wood furniture" refers to the use of wood tenon frame structure, to natural wood as the main body, with man-made panels and other materials to make furniture.All solid wood furniture is made from the same log sawn timber. It does not need any other materials and fittings. Besides mahogany furniture, there are few solid wood furniture, and other materials are used.
- Q:Furniture style selection
- Twenty thousand or thirty thousand pieces of the whole set. You can only buy furniture, of course, you may buy wood particle board furniture, because most of the price of the material is like this, but you can buy the Nordic style, you can also buy veneer, should be good.
- Q:Solid wood furniture smell big, what's the reason?
- As the protective coating of furniture surface, paint not only looks bright and beautiful, but also has more durable features. But paint containing benzene, formaldehyde, VOC and other harmful substances are harmful to the human body.How to distinguish the furniture itself in taste and smell of paint, furniture itself is not too pungent smell, but the smell of paint would be more pungent, we are in contact with nail polish, nail polish is paint, if the furniture smell the smell that is the smell of paint.hisBuy real buy furniture and decoration materials are the same, will be more or less not environmental protection material, if the purchase is the new production of furniture, indoor regular window ventilation, if it is with the door of the furniture, to play the doorOpen, put some activated carbon in the furniture, generally two or three months you can taste off. In addition, in the purchase of furniture, you can choose samples of the store, furniture samples have been placed for a period of time, basically no flavor. With the economyThe continuous development, now on the market there have been some environmental protection such as paint, water-based paint, non-toxic, does not contain harmful solvents such as benzene, free TDI, commonly used in children's furniture, the proposed purchase can purchase water-based paintFurniture.
- Q:How do you paint the furniture?
- Polish。1. Use sanding paper to burnish the place where the paint needs to be painted. Pay attention to the corner. Don't polish it too hard to keep the furniture in its original shape.2, make semi wet cloth dipped in the water, just polished finished furniture powder are clean.3, take the fine sand paper and then burnish again, two pay attention to the corner.4, use the wet cloth to clean powder.
Moon,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high quality metal furniture, is a direct supplier for DOREL & POWELL, one of the Top 500 furniture company in China.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||15.00% Mid East
6.00% Northern Europe
20.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range