Decorative Mirror G101
Specifications of Decorative Mirror G101
||MDF backboard, glass|
Usage/Applications of Decorative Mirror G101
Home decoration, offer you a nice room!
Remarks of Decorative Mirror G101
- The color of frame and glass is optional
- Hangers are included
- Backboard in black color
- OEM is available
Picture of the mirror
Package of the mirror
- Q:What materials do you use for furniture
- Steel wood furniture is developed in recent years is the traditional varieties, characteristics of furniture manufacturing and machinery manufacturing technology combined with the traditional wood paint and electroplating, copper and steel forging, tailoring technology solution for the integration, improve the product appearance and the degree of mechanization and automation level, saving wood resources, and firm and characteristics simple, easy folding, good repair. At present, China's production and sale of steel and wood furniture, there are various styles of tables, chairs, stools, cabinets, beds. Size specifications for GB3326 - 82 tables, chairs and stools standards, GB3327 - 82 cabinets category standards, GB3328 - 82 bed standards. Products according to material, surface coating, processing technology, divided into general, middle and high quality grades. High-grade steel, wood furniture should have the following conditions:1, the use of advanced materials, such as copper, aluminum alloy, or imported steel plate, iron plate and other high-quality plates.2, finishing high-grade, using gilding, electroplating and other processes.3, fine processing, no scratches, pits, no surface peeling, cracks, no edges, corners, people, scratches, no plating pimple, uniform processing, natural and so on.Plastic furniture:Plastic furniture is made of polyethylene or polyvinyl chloride as raw material. Plastic furniture is light, suitable for modeling and bright colors. The popular plastic furniture has tables, chairs, beds, shelves and kitchen utensils.
- Q:Furniture what kind of material is better, more durable, environmental protection
- The other is the imitation wood furniture, which is from the exterior natural texture, feel and color of wood are as like as two peas and solid wood furniture, but is actually wood and wood-based panels made from mixed furniture, such as plate, shelf such as the use of veneer overlaid particleboard or MDF, the foot of the table and chair is made of solid wood.
- Q:What's the difference between furniture and home?
- From the point of view of words, furniture is a household appliance; in some places it is called furniture, that is, household sundries.To be exact, furniture has a broad sense and a narrow sense.
- Q:What is solid wood furniture, panel furniture? Which one is good?
- Plate furniture is processed through a variety of recycled wood products, such as fiber board.So, from the raw point of view, that one is more environmentally friendly, obviously known.Of course, from the shape point of view, panel furniture may be more beautiful and novel.
- Q:Solid wood furniture smell big, what's the reason?
- As the protective coating of furniture surface, paint not only looks bright and beautiful, but also has more durable features. But paint containing benzene, formaldehyde, VOC and other harmful substances are harmful to the human body.How to distinguish the furniture itself in taste and smell of paint, furniture itself is not too pungent smell, but the smell of paint would be more pungent, we are in contact with nail polish, nail polish is paint, if the furniture smell the smell that is the smell of paint.hisBuy real buy furniture and decoration materials are the same, will be more or less not environmental protection material, if the purchase is the new production of furniture, indoor regular window ventilation, if it is with the door of the furniture, to play the doorOpen, put some activated carbon in the furniture, generally two or three months you can taste off. In addition, in the purchase of furniture, you can choose samples of the store, furniture samples have been placed for a period of time, basically no flavor. With the economyThe continuous development, now on the market there have been some environmental protection such as paint, water-based paint, non-toxic, does not contain harmful solvents such as benzene, free TDI, commonly used in children's furniture, the proposed purchase can purchase water-based paintFurniture.
- Q:What brand of furniture is of good quality?
- Furniture quality first look at the furniture materials, furniture is now in order to save costs, many manufacturers are using synthetic materials, but in this way, the quality of furniture can not be guaranteed, it is easy to damp deformation.
- Q:What to buy furniture to see
- For veneer furniture, whether with wood veneer, PVC paint or stick the paper, should pay attention to whether the paste was smooth, without bulge, blistering, patchwork lax phenomenon. Check the directed light, red light does not see it. Ash wood veneer furniture is easy to be damaged, with only two years in general. Wood veneer, veneer edge planing peeling than good. The method of identifying the two is to look at the pattern of the wood, the cut veneer wood texture is straight and dense, spin cut single plate pattern and sparse. Particleboard veneer furniture, some of the places to be edge, edge board will not absorb moisture, swell and damage. Generally, it is easy to raise the corners and corners of the veneer furniture. When you pick it, you can use your hands to buckle the corners. If a button comes up, it shows that there is a problem with glue.
- Q:What is soft packing? What is the difference between hard and hard? Is the furniture soft?
- Soft outfit is on the overall environment, space aesthetics, furnishings art and life function, material style, artistic experience, personality preferences, and even Feng Shui cultural and other complex elements of creative fusion, is soft installed in each area, each product is an integral part of the overall environment. Also in the commercial space environment and residential space environment, all moving elements collectively referred to as soft package, also known as soft decoration, soft decoration. Soft mounted elements include furniture, decorative painting, ceramics, floral plants, fabric, lighting and other decorative ornaments; soft decoration category includes family residential, commercial space, such as hotels, clubs, restaurants, bars, office space and so on, as long as there are human activities require furnishing interior space
- Q:What furniture does the floor heating apply to?
- Generally speaking, the ground heating and wall heating are not necessary for furniture. Furniture deformation is due to changes in air humidity. Only warm ground in the laying of the disk on the ground, the air temperature difference and humidity difference is from the top to the bottom; the wall is warm from the window to the door.
- Q:What is panel furniture
- Panel furniture refers to the assembled and assembled furniture with artificial board as the main base material and plate as the basic structure. Common man-made boards are plywood, blockboard, particleboard, MDF and so on. Plywood (plywood) is often used to make furniture which needs bending and deformation; the properties of blockboard are sometimes influenced by the core material; particleboard (also called particle board, bagasse board) is loose and used only in low grade furniture. The highest cost and most commonly used is medium density fiberboard (MDF). Panel furniture common finishing materials are thin wood (commonly known as paste veneer), wood grain paper (commonly known as stickers), PVC rubber sheet, polyester paint (commonly known as baking paint) and so on. The latter three finishes are usually used for medium and low grade furniture, while natural veneer finishes are used for high-end products.
Having been in this field for 5 years, we are one of the main suppliers for the international mirror market. Our factory covers 80,000 square meters and staffs 800 employees. We specialize in manufacturing various Venetian glass products, such as Venetian mirrors and mirror furniture. We have our own strong design team, with stable production capacity and strict quality control.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 0.5 to US$ 1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Mid East; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range