Cuplock Scaffolding High Load Capacity Used for Building Bridges
The locking node is formed by two cups, a fixed lower cup which is welded to the vertical member at every 500mm intervals and a sliding upper cup. First the forged blade ends of the horizontal member are connected loosely but safely to the lower cup.
1. Diagonal Description
1.8 x 1.5M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.8 x 2.0M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.5 x 1.5M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.5 x2.0M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
3.0 x2.0M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
Standard with Spigots
1.0M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.0M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
3.0M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
0.4M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
Standard without Spigots
0.8M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.3M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.8M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.3M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
3. Cup-Lock Ledger
0.6M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
0.9M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.0M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.2M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.3M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.6M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.8M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.3M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
4. Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
0.565M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
0.795M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
1.3M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
1.8M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
Packing & Shipping
Packaging Details: Steel pallets, Customized package
Delivery Detail: 15-25Days
- Q:Do Scaffold peircings hurt...? D:?
- I think i have a pretty high pain tolerance and i thought it hurt. It wasn't terrible but it still hurt. It also is really sore after but maybe take some advil or something before and hope that may help. Good luck
- Q:Bowl buckle scaffold is the whole force or local force
- The overall force, but the bowl buckle scaffold is no diagonal bars
- Q:I want an industrial piercing?(Scaffolding)?
- It can collapse your cartilage, if you get it done with a gun. If you go to a professional, and they do it with a needle, you'll be fine.
- Q:How much for scaffold piercing in Los Angeles? (90039 area)?
- It all depends on where you go. They can range between 25-35 dollars. Just remember to relax and eat a good meal before you go. Healing takes around 6 months to a year. Your piercer will instruct you on how to care for it. Always ask your piercer any and all questions you have.
- Q:How does scaffolding stay up?
- If you take a look at Chinese scaffolding, the principles are how it works are rather naked.
- Q:How long does it take a scaffold piercing to stop hurting/heal?
- my friend has it and shes had problems with it like you do with the hair and stuff but hers healed up in about 4 months. and its so cute. if i was aloud to get one i would so get it
- Q:industrial/scaffold piercing help?
- Let the dry blood come off on its own. Using a sterile saline wound wash spray twice a day to keep it clean will help soften it up and it will come off within time. You can take baths but you really need to make sure your head never gets submerged under the water while your piercing is healing. Washing your hair under the faucet is fine but rinsing it in the water you're sitting in is not.
- Q:A window washer is standing on a scaffold?
- Force from scaffold alone = (145/2) = 72.5N. on each rope. 675/ ((3.02/1.28)) + 1) = 200.93N. on the further rope, and (675 - 200.93) = 474.07N. on the nearer. Total tension further rope = (200.93 + 72.5) = 273.43N. Total tension nearer rope = (474.07 + 72.5) = 546.57N.
- Q:What is the difference between the bowl buckle steel tube scaffold and the steel pipe scaffold
- (6) the main component is welded with the steel pipe with the diameter of * * * 3.5, Q235, the manufacturing process is simple, the cost is moderate, and the existing fastener type scaffolding can be directly processed and reformed without complicated processing equipment.(7) it is not easy to lose: the scaffold is not easy to lose the fastener, reduce the loss to the minimum degree.(8) repair less: the scaffolding component eliminates the bolt connection. The components are subject to impact resistance. The general corrosion does not affect the demolition operations, without special maintenance, maintenance;
- Q:What are the requirements for the removal of scaffolding
- There are several types of scaffolding, such as fastener type scaffolding, bowl buckle scaffolding, scaffolding scaffolding, the demolition of the basic content of similar, but there are differences
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range