Cuplock Scaffolding High Load Capacity Used for Building Bridges
The locking node is formed by two cups, a fixed lower cup which is welded to the vertical member at every 500mm intervals and a sliding upper cup. First the forged blade ends of the horizontal member are connected loosely but safely to the lower cup.
1. Diagonal Description
1.8 x 1.5M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.8 x 2.0M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.5 x 1.5M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.5 x2.0M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
3.0 x2.0M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
Standard with Spigots
1.0M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.0M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
3.0M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
0.4M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
Standard without Spigots
0.8M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.3M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.8M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.3M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
3. Cup-Lock Ledger
0.6M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
0.9M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.0M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.2M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.3M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.6M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.8M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.3M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
4. Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
0.565M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
0.795M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
1.3M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
1.8M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
Packing & Shipping
Packaging Details: Steel pallets, Customized package
Delivery Detail: 15-25Days
- Q:Bowl buckle scaffold is not a steel pipe scaffolding
- The steel pipe scaffold is mainly used to connect the steel pipe, the specific method is different
- Q:Can you give some ideas about scaffolding students through a calss that teaches about religion?
- Introduce the basic tenets of several major religions, then work through the historical contexts, and finally, explain your religion's belief system. Good Luck....
- Q:Steel pipe scaffold scaffolding components which are composed of
- 2.1 divide the material according to the bar1) single specification steel pipe scaffold. It only uses a steel pipe specifications, such as steel tubular scaffolding, welded steel pipe using only 48 * 3.5.2) a variety of specifications of steel pipe scaffolding. The utility model is composed of two or more steel pipes of different specifications, such as a door type scaffold.3) steel tubular scaffolding. As to the steel pipe, and combined with other type of steel pieces composed of scaffolding, such as the channel has a base in the backwater or scaffolding, connecting steel scaffolding and so on.
- Q:A window washer is standing on a scaffold supported by a vertical rope at each end. The scaffold weighs 190 N ?
- think of statics (in terms of forces and torques): because of fact the gadget is in equilibrium, the sum of the forces = 0 and the sum of the torques = 0 on the grounds that sum of forces = 0, then: ft(left) + ft(suitable) - Fg(scaffold) - Fg(employee) = 0 on the grounds that sum of torques = 0, then: -Set some element as your axis of rotation. for my area, I set between the ft as my axis. to that end, my torque equation will become ft(suitable)(2.ninety m) – Fg(scaffold)(a million.40 5 m) – Fg(employee)(a million.ninety m) = 0 you already know Fg(scaffold), Fg(employee), so resolve for ft(suitable). Plug this value into the tension equation and resolve for ft(left).
- Q:Bowl buckle scaffold is the whole force or local force
- And bowl buckle scaffolding to build up the cost of steel pipe, and now the disc has gradually replaced the bowl buckle
- Q:can u do a scaffold piercing yourself?
- I'm sure you probably could, but I wouldn't recommend it. These piercings tend to be a bit more costly, mine was like 55 dollars I think, but it's definately worth it. The thing with this piercing is that if you mess up the angles or if the alignment is even a little off, you're piercing won't heal and you'll just have to take it out anyway. It's an amazing piercing to have and good luck if you decide to do it yourself. :)
- Q:does scaffolding uses truss or frame?
- Frame! Right Angles make the structure stronger (Try saying that after a few cocktails-LOL)
- Q:How to calculate the quantity of steel pipe in the support system of the bowl buckle scaffold
- To determine the spacing between the poles, but these are theoretical things
- Q:Cost of rent per day per month per ton of scaffolding
- Different leasing companies, fees are different
- Q:Specification for bowl buckle scaffold for construction
- What does the previous version mean? Once the new version comes out, the previous version is cancelled
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range