General Information of Corundum Castable for Petrochemical Industry
FIREF corundum castable for petrochemical industry which is made as per international standards, is well known for its high strength and excellent performance in the petrochemical industry. Further, it can be provided in different specifications as required by the clients.
Technical data of corundum castable for petrochemical industry
Production line and packing of corundum castable for petrochemical industry
Feature of corundum Castable for Petrochemical Industry
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Application of corundum Castable for Petrochemical Industry
FIREF corundum castable for petrochemical industry could be used as kiln lining materials for heating furnace, two-stage petrochemical furnace and various high temperature kilns.
Production Flow of corundum Castable for Petrochemical Industry
- Q:A brief introduction to the production process of refractory materials? What about the price of unshaped refractory production equipment and refractory refractory production line?
- High temperature oxide materials in refractory special applications, such as aluminum oxide, lanthanum oxide, beryllium oxide, calcium oxide, zirconium oxide, refractory compounds, such as carbides, nitrides, borides, silicides and sulfides; high temperature composite materials, including metal ceramics, high temperature inorganic coatings and fiber reinforced ceramics.
- Q:Where's the development of refractory industry?
- The rapid development of continuous casting technology of its related @ China @4 honing refractories develop and increase in variety and quality, continuous development of refractories for the continuous casting billet continuous casting production and quality have a significant impact. Especially, the completion and operation of Baosteel have greatly promoted the technological progress of refractory materials in China, and the refractory materials for continuous casting have made great progress both in variety and in quality.
- Q:Inorganic refractory materials industry and the glass industry than what?
- Glass industry is not very understanding, should be better than refractory materials, civil and real estate can be.
- Q:Will the prices in the metallurgical industry directly affect the price of refractory materials?
- To "build high-quality refractory materials, the pursuit of customer satisfaction as the goal", dedicated customer service. Efforts to create new glories.
- Q:What's the construction method of ladle casting material? Where is the introduction of casting technology for unshaped refractories?
- Supply and demand imbalance, the industry must adjust the strategy, innovation has become a trend, at this point, network marketing strategy has been quietly probe.
- Q:Who can help to analyze the domestic refractory market?
- China used clay less than 4000 years ago to burn pottery and to cast bronze. In the Eastern Han Dynasty (AD 25 ~ 220) have been used to make clay refractory kiln firing porcelain material and sagger. In the early twentieth Century, refractory materials were developed towards high purity, high density and ultra high temperature products. At the same time, unshaped refractory materials and high refractory fibers without firing and energy consumption were developed (for 160)Refractory materialIndustrial furnaces above 0 degrees celsius. The former, such as alumina refractory concrete, is often used in large chemical plants, ammonia synthesis plant, two - stage reformer furnace wall, the effect is good. Since 50s, the rapid development of atomic energy and space technology, the development of new energy technology, requires the use of special refractory material of high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, thermal shock resistance, erosion has excellent properties, such as melting point above 2000 DEG C, oxide refractory compounds and high temperature composite refractory materials.
- Q:Development trend of refractories?
- To follow the new trend of the development of refractory technology in foreign countries, and carry out the frontier research and application and basic theory research
- Q:What are the refractory materials used in metallurgical industry?
- Medium frequency furnace charge, ladle casting material, medium ladle pouring material, stainless steel high temperature heat preservation agent, dry material, magnesia, silicon dry vibration material, chromium silicon drainage agent and tundish seat brick
- Q:Where is the development of refractory industrys?
- Refractories for continuous casting is an important part of the continuous casting machine, in addition to the characteristics of general refractory material, also for the purification of molten steel and improve the steel quality, stable molten steel temperature and composition, control and regulate the flow of the molten steel and other functions, so it is called functional refractories.
- Q:In industrial lining, which parts have higher requirements on the wear resistance of refractory materials
- Generally speaking, liquid has the requirements of anti erosion performance for refractory materials, such as torpedo cans (Sheng Tieshui), and the refractory materials used in his slag line have the requirements of erosion resistance and erosion resistance.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range