Order On-line Tracking
Container House with Prefabricated House ;Movable Container House :
Mobile Container Hotel House
Movable Container House :
20ft Container House,Movable House,Prefab House,Mobile House,Modular House,Low-cost Office,Toilet,Shower
C Shape Steel
C Shape Steel
Sandwich Panel, optional
Plywood+Vinyl Flooring/Laminate Flooring, optional
Corrugated Sandwich Panel, optional
Sandwich Panel with aluminum doorframe
Plastic Steel or Aluminum
Usage: The small container house has the following features: light weight, convenient and fast assembling and shipment, many-times disassembling, high rate of reuse. It can be applied to office, command posts, dormitories, meeting rooms, warehouses, shops, additional storey on building roof and temporary houses in the field of building, railways, highways, water conservancy projects, electric power, oil, business, tourism, and military use. And the houses are air-tight, heat-insulating, warm-keeping, waterproof and anti-corrosive.
1. Easy to assemble and disassemble: The houses can be assembled and disassembled for dozens of times and can be reused for many times. And the assembling only needs simple tools and doesn’t need power source. The connections of the pieces of the house all adopt plugs or screw connections.
2. Strong Structure: It adopts steel frame structure, therefore it is stable and in line with the designing code of building structure.
3. Heatinsulation: The roof and wall are made of color steel sandwich panel (EPS, XPS, PU or Rock Wool) which have good heat-insulating and fire-proof performance.
4. Durable: The steel frame parts are all processed with anti-corrosion coating and it can be used as long as 20 years.
5. Environment protection: The design of the house is reasonable and it is easy to assemble and disassemble.
6. Diversified Specifications: Our design can be customized. The doors, windows and front and back walls can be exchanged each other. And the partition walls according to the customers’ requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|