Construction Building Used Cuplock Scaffolding
Place of Origin:
Beijing China (Mainland)
Q235 Carbon Steel
Electroplate/Galvanized/Hot Dip/Paint Dipping/ Powder Coated
Packaging & Delivery
100-150pcs Per Bulk Bundled Up With Steel Belt + Container Customized Package Available
10-25 days on receipt of your deposits
Used Cuplock Scaffolding
Base Plate 330mm/2.3kg
Galvanized Q235 Cuplock Scaffolding
3050*2000mm 10.38 kg
2440*2000mm 9.10 kg
2130*2000mm 7.96 kg
1520*2000mm 7.44 k
Ring To Ring:500mm
- Q:Scaffolding and scaffolding, what is the difference
- Different materials: scaffolding is mainly used in Q235 carbon steel tube, plate type scaffold is Q345 high strength low alloy structural steel.
- Q:Can you shorten the steps of the bowl buckle scaffold
- First of all, I correct it, the length of the bowl buckle frame length of 60CM, that is, 60, 120,, 240CM, but not the length of the 90cm; the length of the horizontal bar of 30cm modulus, namely, 30, 60, 90, 120, 180cm.
- Q:How long does an industrial/scaffold piercing take to fully heal?
- It depends on different people. It takes quite a while for industrial piercings to heal, it can take from 3 months, but usually it takes about 10 months to a year to fully heal.
- Q:Scaffold piercing, Is it going to hurt?
- I had my cartilage pierced a few times in training and it doesnt hurt, its more the after pain that is most irritating, just take paracetamol!
- Q:Scaffold piercing question..Please help?
- Yes, all piercings should be done with a needle. Guns are cattle tagging pieces of poop and are inadequate for any piercing. Everyone has a different pain tolerance but if it's something you really want it'll be worth the pain, and piercings only last for a second and it's done. I imagine it would be quite painful though as it's cartilage which always tends to be a little stingy when being pierced.
- Q:How much does a scaffold piercing hurt?
- 8 - 16 weeks - healing time. But with some people it can be alot longer! Clean 3 - 4 times a day. Try cleaning with a mix of tea tree oil and water! It doesn't hurt much :)
- Q:What is the bowl buckle scaffold operating layer
- It is divided into single and double scaffolding, double row with landing and cantilever type. Single row are generally used for landing. Its main function is to protect. Specific reference to JGJ 1302011 "construction fastener type steel pipe scaffolding safety technical specifications" in the relevant instructions, and illustrations.
- Q:What are the advantages of rotary - type scaffolding compared with other scaffolding
- So, the whole scaffolding in the three-dimensional space structure of high strength, good stability, and has the function of self-locking is reliable, can effectively improve the overall stability of the scaffolding strength and safety, can better meet the needs of construction safety. The utility model has the advantages of quick and easy disassembly, labor saving, simple structure, stable and reliable, high universality, high bearing capacity, high safety, high efficiency, no loss, convenient management, easy transportation, etc..
- Q:Industrial piercing(scaffold)?
- Well you definitely need to use more than just warm water to clean it. Try using something like Provon soap and do sea salt soaks at least twice a day to keep it clean.
- Q:Possible Scaffold Infection =/?
- You shouldn't need to see the doctor. You may be having a reaction to the jewelry. Doctors are not very knowledgeable about piercings. In fact, most that I've met are quite biased against them. Swelling with a scaffold piercing is normal. Sometimes it takes a few days to take effect. Go to your piercer and let them take a look at it first. If you're wearing surgical steel you may need titanium. Also make sure you're only using sea salt soaks twice a day to keep it clean. No antiseptic cleaners, witch hazel, alcohol, peroxide, antibiotic ointment, most soaps, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range