3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:Why plywood is cheaper than solid wood
- commonly known as: multi-layer board) is one of the commonly used furniture materials, is a wood-based panel. Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood
- Q:The density of the plywood is greater than that of the same kind of wood
- The greater the unit pressure when gluing, the greater the density of the plywood. As the wood at high temperature easy to produce plastic deformation, hot glue gluing than the compression of the compression rate is greater.
- Q:Decorative veneer veneer plywood features
- Decorative veneer is made of high quality wood by slicing or peeling processing made of thin wood chips.
- Q:What harm does the plywood factory work?
- occupational chronic benzene poisoning refers to the workers in the professional activities Long-term exposure to benzene vapor caused by hematopoietic system damage as the main manifestation of systemic disease.
- Q:According to the use of plywood can be divided into needle plywood and broadleaf plywood.
- Ⅲ, Ⅳ plywood moisture content of not more than 15%). ③ quality. Finished products should have rectangular straight edges and obvious edges and corners;
- Q:Commonly used plywood, pallets and so on
- so it will not crack, but it can not be called solid wood, and now the market has solid wood particle board, MDF, particleboard and other components of the plate Is wood chips, sawdust,
- Q:What are the types of veneer veneer veneer?
- Common is a single-sided veneer veneer plywood. Decorative veneer commonly used species of birch, ash, oak, water green Kong, elm, maple wood, walnut, etc.
- Q:triple? Nail gun Self-tapping screws? Cork Or other?
- With the veneer after the wood by the direction of the criss-cross the composition of the slab, heated or not heated under the conditions of suppression.
- Q:What is the amount of construction works used for this plywood?
- The second type of plywood is water resistant plywood, can be immersed in cold water and short time hot water immersion;
- Q:What is the composition of the plywood?
- Glue plywood usually refers to the plywood or multi-layer board, that is, with the same thickness of two or more layers of veneer plus glue from high temperature suppression.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range