3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:The density of the plywood is greater than that of the same kind of wood
- As the plywood from the criss-cross the preparation of the veneer, the thermal conductivity is lower than the same species of wood
- Q:National standards for decorative veneer veneer plywood performance requirements
- China is the recommended standard GB / T 15104-94 "decorative veneer veneer board", the vast majority of enterprises to implement the implementation of this standard
- Q:Solid wood and plywood which is better?
- in addition, also need to consider its ground load capacity and use In the geothermal thermal conductivity; and the general splint or plywood in this consideration is not much.
- Q:Does plywood contain formaldehyde?
- 12 cm plywood is usually 3-4 layers of natural wood chips "glue" together, each layer of double-sided roller plastic hot forming, the whole board about 3 kg of glue
- Q:Judging wood is the standard for plywood
- Rare wood is only used to make very upscale furniture, and is often used in combination with lower-priced wood
- Q:What is a joinery board?
- The center plate of the blockboard should have the same direction of grain and perpendicular to the texture of the core.
- Q:What are the types of veneer veneer veneer?
- according to the decorative veneer texture can be divided into radial decorative veneer veneer plywood chord decorative veneer veneer plywood
- Q:According to the use of plywood can be divided into needle plywood and broadleaf plywood.
- moisture content. Between 12 and 14% (according to Chinese national standards, Ⅰ, Ⅱ plywood absolute moisture content of not more than 13%;
- Q:What are the defects of the plywood?
- unsound section unsound knots The decaying part of a section of a child does not exceed 1/3 of the knot.
- Q:What types of plywood can be divided into?
- and soft wood decoration Plywood (used for construction, furniture, vehicles, ships and other high-level decorative materials), plywood type according to the bonding strength is divided into
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range