3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:What are the further processing of plywood?
- plywood plywood through mechanical finishing or gluing, such as cutting, profiling sawing, hitting, drilling, milling and other processed plywood
- Q:What plywood is now commonly used?
- According to the different composition of the glue, for the construction of plywood with the following types of glue:
- Q:Today, most of the furniture is made of wood, pine, bakelite and popla
- As these high quality woods become increasingly scarce and expensive, people begin to make furniture with easier access to wood, and those good wood is already very rare
- Q:The Decorative veneer veneer plywood grade classification
- To remind manufacturers and other forms of consumer do not meet the requirements of China's decorative veneer veneer plywood standards
- Q:What are the defects of the plywood?
- The intergrown knots are formed by the tree's live technique. Knots and the surrounding wood close together or with the surrounding wood part of the length of its cross-section than the length of 3/4, hard texture, normal structure
- Q:The basic principle of plywood
- In order to improve the characteristics of natural wood anisotropy, so that the characteristics of plywood consistent, stable shape, the general plywood in the structure must meet two basic principles
- Q:Why is the plywood commonly used in the singular layer
- if put a piece into a striped. (Then this time there will be positive is the pattern of wood
- Q:What are the defects in plywood material?
- Fissure check The short separation of the panel fiber usually does not start from the side of the board, not all extending through the thickness of the veneer.
- Q:Furniture solid wood and plywood which is better? Such as bed `wardrobe` TV cabinet `table
- Plywood also has solid wood plywood, in general, solid wood panels will be more expensive than plywood
- Q:What is the type of plywood editing?
- the plywood is divided into decorative plywood (for the surface needs to paint transparent paint Furniture, sewing machines and all kinds of electrical appliances and other products)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range