||Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled
DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
carbon steel plate price per ton
Place of origin
Hot Rolled & Cold Rolled
FOB USD 500-900 per ton
1000 tons per month
10 days after deposit or according to customers' quantity
standard seaworthy export packing or as the request of customers
DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
EXPORT MARKET FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Our target market is the international market. Every year we export most of products to countries like India, Pakistan, South Korea, Brazil, Australia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc.
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
Q:How about the trade terms?
A:EXW,FOB,CFR,CIF will be accepted.
Q:How about your payment terms?
A:30%TT in advance and the balance against of copy of B/L.The irrevocable L/C at sight will be accepted.
- Q:The method of making spring steel for automobile?
- Steel plate like spring can not be used as a knife. No material, easy to the teeth. If the shape of the tool is not required, the spring coil of the shock absorber can be used.
- Q:Which is good, z15 grade steel plate and z25 grade steel plate?
- It is obvious that the fracture resistance of lamellar fracture is stronger than that of fracture shrinkage, that is, the lamellar tearing resistance of Z25 is better than that of Z15.
- Q:Why is the water stop steel plate placed in the middle of the wall?
- Of course not. It's in the middle of the perfectly accurate, roughly the middle of the wall. General concrete wall, if there is double layer steel bar, placed in the middle of the two layer of steel bar, when placed with short steel welded fixed on the steel skeleton, pay attention to water stop steel plate, not with the structure steel affixed together.
- Q:Bathroom washing machine, galvanized steel and color steel which good?
- Color steel plate is coated with color coating on the surface of the steel plate, without changing the nature of the steel plate, coating scraping will reveal inside the steel plate
- Q:What is hot and cold rolled steel plate? How to distinguish? What high hardness? Which will produce noisy eye?
- By definition, ingot or billet is difficult to deform under normal temperature, easy processing, generally heated to 1100 to 1250 DEG C for rolling, the rolling process of hot rolled steel rolling. Most are called hot method. But because the surface under high temperature steel is easy to produce iron oxide, the surface roughness of hot rolled steel, size fluctuation so large, smooth surface, precise size, good mechanical properties of the hot rolled steel, semi-finished or finished products and raw materials for the production of cold rolling method. Under normal temperature, generally understood as cold, from the metal science point of view, the boundaries of cold rolling and hot rolling should be differentiated by the recrystallization temperature is lower than rolling recrystallization. The temperature is higher than the recrystallization temperature of cold rolling, rolling for hot rolled steel. The recrystallization temperature is 450 ~ 600 degrees. The difference: the simple point that 1, cold rolled plate surface has a certain gloss hand feels smooth, Similar to that used for drinking water is very common, such as hot rolled.2 steel cup without pickling treatment, is on the market and many are similar to ordinary steel plate surface, rusty surface is red, the surface of the rusty purple black (iron oxide).The performance advantages of cold rolled plate and strip is: 1, high precision, cold rolled strip thickness not more than 0.01~0.03mm.2, thinner, cold rolled steel strip rolling thickness 0.001mm hot rolling; now the thin can reach 0.78mm.3, the surface quality is more superior, cold rolled steel plate can even produce mirror surface; and the surface of hot rolled plate there are defects such as pitting of iron oxide,.4, cold rolled plate can be adjusted according to the running properties such as tensile strength and technological properties such as stamping performance requirements of the user.
- Q:What is the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling?
- Hot rolling and cold rolling are forming processes of profiled steel or sheet steel. They have a great influence on the microstructure and properties of steels. Steel is rolled mainly by hot rolling, and cold rolled only for the manufacture of small sections of steel and thin plates. I. advantages of hot rolling: it can destroy the casting structure of steel ingot, refine the grain of steel, and eliminate the defects of microstructure, so that the steel structure is compact and the mechanical properties are improved. This improvement is mainly in the direction of rolling, so that the steel is no longer isotropic to a certain extent;
- Q:What's the difference between steel plate 20 and Q235 steel plate?
- In the normalizing state of No. 20 steel, the yield point is 245MPa, the elongation is >25%, the quenched and tempered state, the yield point is 280MPa, and the elongation is >22%. Widely used in the production of small, high load toughness requirements of parts, such as rod, heavy and general machinery in forging the sleeve, fixture and liner, general machinery and automobiles and tractors in small parts of carburizing, cyaniding.
- Q:How to pass through steel at water stop steel plate?
- 1, in the horizontal plate in the water stop steel plate, the steel bar can wear through, is not affected by it.2, in the vertical wall of the sealing plate, reinforced wall is to pass through, is to cut some of the stirrup, and then cut the stirrups welded to the sealing plate up, also can.
- Q:What's the difference between low carbon steel and cold rolled steel?
- Finally, low carbon steels do not always have to be cold rolled. I can only pass through hot rolling. See what you do.
- Q:What is reinforced steel plate?
- Dimension refers to the thickness, width, length of a steel plate
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range