|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
HP (High Pure)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Shrinkage (1800℉, 3h):|
|Slag Ball Conten:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton packing,1roll/case, standard exporting package|
|Delivery Detail:||20days after your down payment|
Sealing Material Ceramic Fiber Paper
1.Ceramic Fiber Fireproof Paper is made of ceramic fiber.
2.Ceramic Fiber Fireproof Paper is used for sealing junction.
1. Premium grade lightweight refractory material;
2. High element recovery rate(typically over 95%);
3. Good erosion resistance,low thermal conductivity,low heat capacity
4. Aluminum non-infiltration
4. Storage convenient,simple operation.
Ceramic fiber paper
Test items (units)
Slag ball content
W / (n.k)
Average 500 °C
Inspection reference: GB/T16400-2003
- Q:Do fiberglass or ceramic fiber paper have insulation effect?
- Glass fiber cotton bar, there are more air inside, the effect may be better
- Q:Ceramic fiber spray and thrown silk floss, which is better?
- Different applications of two kinds of ceramic fiber cotton:In 1, production of HLGX ceramic fiber module: rejection due to thick and long silk fiber is better than spraying silk carpet, in the block made of the folding process, blowing fiber blankets easily broken and torn, and thrown silk fiber blanket can be folded very closely and not easy to damage, the quality will directly affect the block lining quality;The vertical layer 2, large boiler insulation blanket shop carpet fiber application: rejection due to long and thick, has better tensile resistance, more durable, so the rejection is better than spray carpet carpet;3, application of ceramic fiber textile, silk fiber thick and long and has good spinnability, the ceramic fiber thrown silk became the production of ceramic fiber textiles (cloth, tape, rope, pipe and other special materials);4, HLGX ceramic fiber board, carpet, light heat insulation castable application: blowing short cotton fibers, fine low thermal conductivity is more suitable for dispersed, as ceramic fiber paper, ceramic fiber board and Castable Ceramic Fiber Wet products.
- Q:The condition of ceramic glass fiber at high temperature
- Generally, glass fibers can be pulled long and cut short when required. However, ceramics are difficult to control and difficult to grow because of technological conditions;
- Q:Which is the best insulation effect of ceramic fiber paper and XPE insulation film?
- The insulation effect depends on the temperature. The same material, the temperature is different, thermal conductivity is not the same. At low temperatures, I suggest you use XPE. Ceramic fiber paper is generally used for hundreds of degrees or even thousands of degrees of high temperature.
- Q:What are the materials for making ceramic fibers?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous lightweight refractory material, has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity and heat resistance of small and mechanical shock and other interests, so in the machinery, metallurgy and chemical industry, petroleum, ceramics, glass, electronics etc. have been widely used.
- Q:Where is the best packing area for ceramic fibers?
- As the temperature continues to rise, the products will gradually become white, organic fiber has been completely carbonized products completely for the high temperature inorganic ceramic fiber resistant ceramic fiber (standard type) white maximum temperature ceramic fiber cloth content index color 1260 C fiber diameter 1-4 m thermal shrinkage (1232 C, 24h) 3.5% transmission rate (at 538 8pcf) three 0.130w/m.k two aluminum oxide content 45-48% 0.7-1.2% ferric oxide content of calcium oxide and sodium oxide content of 0.43% slag ball content <8.5% breakdown voltage 5 kv/mm resistance of 5 * 1010 ohm 3w.xxceramic.cn content index white color thickness 1.5mm--6.0mm single 0.5 3kg/ square meters of organic fiber content <20% content <2% strengthening materials alkali glass fiber nichrome wire (1Cr18Ni9Ti)
- Q:What fiber glass made of ceramic fiber paper?
- The raw material of the ceramic fiber paper is the ceramic fiber cotton as the basic raw material, and the unique injection process cotton is preferred.
- Q:What are the prospects for ceramic fiber paper and how much investment will be needed?.
- In recent years, due to the global energy prices continue to rise, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than the insulation bricks and other traditional refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been used more widely in the domestic more Chinese, development prospects are very promising.
- Q:Is everybody ceramic fiber cotton poisonous?
- The main danger of ceramic fiber is easy weathering, easy to produce fiber cotton dust, penetrating power, easy to be inhaled, easy to adhere to the lungs, not easy to exhaust, causing lung disease, and even induce cancer! Highly hazardous, has been listed as a high concern products Europe
- Q:Do ceramic fiber paper smell at high temperature?
- If the ceramic fiber paper in a high temperature environment, the bond will gradually volatile, volatile initial will have a certain odor, and so volatile, there will be no flavor. The binder is a series of organic rubber, and the smell remains as little as possible.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range