|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
HP (High Pure)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Shrinkage (1800℉, 3h):|
|Slag Ball Conten:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton packing,1roll/case, standard exporting package|
|Delivery Detail:||20days after your down payment|
Sealing Material Ceramic Fiber Paper
1.Ceramic Fiber Fireproof Paper is made of ceramic fiber.
2.Ceramic Fiber Fireproof Paper is used for sealing junction.
1. Premium grade lightweight refractory material;
2. High element recovery rate(typically over 95%);
3. Good erosion resistance,low thermal conductivity,low heat capacity
4. Aluminum non-infiltration
4. Storage convenient,simple operation.
Ceramic fiber paper
Test items (units)
Slag ball content
W / (n.k)
Average 500 °C
Inspection reference: GB/T16400-2003
- Q:What are the features of ceramic fiber gaskets?
- 1) the continuous use temperature can reach 1000 DEG C, and the service temperature can reach 1260 DEG C for a short time.2) has good acid and alkali corrosion resistance and aluminum, zinc and other molten metal melting ability.3) good high temperature strength and heat insulation performance (refer to physical and chemical indexes).4) having a higher level of electrical insulation and high temperature electrical insulation than glass fibers.5) non-toxic, harmless and odorless.
- Q:Ceramic fiber insulation moisture-proof, but also play a cooling effect?
- Fiber cotton can be further processed into fiber blanket, board, paper, cloth, rope and other products.Ceramic fiber is an efficient insulation material, with light weight, high strength, low oxidation resistance, low thermal conductivity, good flexibility, corrosion resistance, low heat capacity and sound insulation and so on.
- Q:What's the difference between ceramic fiber paper gasket and ceramic fiber gasket?
- Surface: HLGX ceramic fiber paper gasket, surface smoothness, good sealing, HLGX ceramic fiber cloth gasket surface grid shape, has certain permeability.
- Q:What fiber glass made of ceramic fiber paper?
- Ceramic fiber paper production process is:Beat out - pulp - pulp - long mesh forming - vacuum dehydration - drying - cutting - winding - packaging
- Q:Do ceramic fiber paper smell at high temperature?
- If the ceramic fiber paper in a high temperature environment, the bond will gradually volatile, volatile initial will have a certain odor, and so volatile, there will be no flavor. The binder is a series of organic rubber, and the smell remains as little as possible.
- Q:What's the function of refractory ceramic fiber band?
- Ceramic fiber belt main uses: industrial heat insulation, pipe and cable insulation coating, exhaust pipe insulation coating, flange connection, heat radiation shielding, high temperature furnace door curtain, etc..
- Q:Why is there no direct relationship between thermal conductivity and conductivity of ceramics?
- The advanced production technology enables the fiber to distribute very evenly, and the paper thickness and bulk density can also be strictly controlled. Ceramic fibers have very low thermal conductivity. The thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber paper was measured by thermal flow method.
- Q:What are the prospects for ceramic fiber paper and how much investment will be needed?.
- It's a good prospect. I have friends around here who specialize in this. Not much investment.
- Q:Where is the best packing area for ceramic fibers?
- As the temperature continues to rise, the products will gradually become white, organic fiber has been completely carbonized products completely for the high temperature inorganic ceramic fiber resistant ceramic fiber (standard type) white maximum temperature ceramic fiber cloth content index color 1260 C fiber diameter 1-4 m thermal shrinkage (1232 C, 24h) 3.5% transmission rate (at 538 8pcf) three 0.130w/m.k two aluminum oxide content 45-48% 0.7-1.2% ferric oxide content of calcium oxide and sodium oxide content of 0.43% slag ball content <8.5% breakdown voltage 5 kv/mm resistance of 5 * 1010 ohm 3w.xxceramic.cn content index white color thickness 1.5mm--6.0mm single 0.5 3kg/ square meters of organic fiber content <20% content <2% strengthening materials alkali glass fiber nichrome wire (1Cr18Ni9Ti)
- Q:Ceramic fiber spray and thrown silk floss, which is better?
- 1, fiber diameter: rejection fiber more coarse, rejection filament fiber is generally 3.0-5.0 mu m, spinneret fiber is generally 2.0-3.0 mu m;2, the length of fiber yarn: rejection fiber longer, the rejection of silk fiber is generally 150-250mm, spinneret fiber is generally 100-200mm;3, the coefficient of thermal conductivity: spray cotton fiber is lower than that of the thrown silk;4, the tensile and flexural strength: thrown silk because fiber thicker than that of spraying cotton;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range