Order On-line Tracking
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
ceramic fiber paper
About 1260 Ceramic Fiber Paper (1260 High Pure) For Heating Insulation:
Ceramic Fiber Paper is featured with high temperature resistance and heat insulation and high anti-melt capability, very low thermal conductivity, chemical corrosion resistance and thermal shock stability.
Advantages of Ceramic Fiber Paper (1260 High Pure) For Heating Insulatio:
* Easy to wrap, shape or cut
* Low thermal conductivity; Low heat storage
* Contains no asbesto and anticorrosion
* Good uniformity and smooth appearance
* Good flexibility and toughness and resistance to avulsion
* Good dielectric strength and sound insulation
* Excellent thermal shock resistance
* Excellent chemical satability and machining property
* Excellent corrosion resistance
Application of Ceramic Fiber Paper (1260 High Pure) For Heating Insulation :
* Die cut gaskets between castings in coke oven doors, blast furnace hot air piping, aluminium heat treating furnace, tuyeres and heat treat furnaces.
*Backup for brick and monolithic refractories in blast furnace stoves, piping, tundish, ladle, hot metal cars, trough etc.
*Mould wrapping for controlled cooling
*Shield for welding & brazing operation
*Rotary klin back-up insulation
*Fabricated into tapout cones for Aluminium industry.
*Strips in bottom of ingot mould for sealing
Techincal data of1260Ceramic Fiber Paper (1260 High Pure) For Heating Insulation:
Max. Temperature (°C)
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Thermal conductivity by mean temp. (W/m.k.) (250kg/m3)
CaO + MgO
NaO + KO2
(Other sizes and shapes on request. )
Remarks: The data above is for reference. The Max. temp. depends on the working conditions.
Packaging & Shipping
Carton or as required
Within 7 days after advanced payment
1. Which products do you have?
We have all kinds of refractory brick, castable, mortar, cement, ceramic fiber products, etc.
Or you could browse our products to choose what you need.
2. Can you give me a general idea of the specification and technical data of your products?
Yes, catalog is on your request.
3. Can you give me a brief introduction of the application of your products?
We are mainly specializing in the refractory materials in iron and steel, cement, glass, ceramics, petrochemical, electric power Industry, etc.
4. If I need your offer, what information do you need?
In order to choose suitable products, it will be appreciated to provide us the information, such us specification, technical data, order quantity, products application etc.
If any question, please contact us freely.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|