Technical data sheet for LED wall washer light:
LED quantity (1W/pc)
60pcs 2 modules
Input Voltage (VAC)
90-260Vac (24 VDC)
Frequency Range (HZ)
Power Factor (PF)
Total Harmonic Distortion
LED Consumption (W)
System Consumption (W)
LED Initial Flux (LM) with / without Glass
4335 / 5180
8710 / 10370
13060 / 15550
LED Luminous Efficiency with / without glass
71 / 84 lm/W
Color Rendering Index (CRI)
Light Distribution Curve/Beam Pattern
ies file is available upon request
Junction Temperature (Tj)
Light Body & Lampshade Material
- Q:Led ceiling lamp wiring. For how to answer, sincerely ask for advice
- The outlet (much of the group, 4 black root) for the public line, each set of lights to be connected with one (that is the zero line all the tubes and the outlet line switches are totally connected together), another line of each lamp according to power and size respectively received other online switches the minimum (line 1 power LED lights.
- Q:Size of toilet ceiling lamp
- . Such as 12 square metres of small living room should be used below 200 mm diameter ceiling lamp or wall lamp, the number of lamps and lanterns should match the appropriate size, so as not to appear too crowded.
- Q:A flash of overhead light
- if the switch control is FireWire, turn off the switch after flicker, prove the lamp itself problems (electronic ballast without discharge device, which is the lighting industry in the electrolysis without discharge resistor
- Q:What kind of ceiling lamp does a square living room with 30 square meters have?
- Can according to indoor decoration style, choose chic generous ceiling lamp, jade orchid petal shape is good, want to install energy-saving lamps, can save electricity, save money, just for reference.
- Q:How much W LED ceiling light is better for washroom or kitchen?
- In the kitchen and bathroom, LED ceiling lamps are generally used more, because the toilet and Restroom space are relatively small, while the LED ceiling has the advantages of no space occupation, can be directly embedded in the ceiling, the bathroom and kitchen area is about 4-8 square meters, according to the design requirement, the average illuminance probably for 100Lx, the LED lamps can power about 5W-8W
- Q:Excuse me: which brand of ceiling light is better?
- Is a well-known ceiling suggested that the landlord can top ten brand net buy query ceiling brand ranking latest ah, provided above are excellent brands list ah, top brand information is very comprehensive,
- Q:How can I choose the size of the ceiling lamp and what is the size of the ceiling lamp?
- The ceiling lamp can be directly adsorbed on the ceiling. The light source is mostly incandescent lamp, and the lighting modes are downward projection, astigmatism and overall illumination
- Q:How much power should the ceiling lamp be on the balcony?
- generally is a square 3-5 tile is the best illumination. Of course, for the irregular space that will not be completely in accordance with this. It is best to store store brand lamps in the consulting guide. I adopt OPPLE brand lamps lighting.
- Q:What brand of ceiling lamp is good? What brand can you recommend?
- A home products (ceiling lamp) oriented lighting enterprises, no doubt, now is the industry's first brand of light absorption, and the terminal influence is also very good.
- Q:What's the best material for the dome mask?
- . Glass is cheaper, only in the small building materials market and remote areas to see.
We are willing to have the cooperation with clients from at home and abroad, and we insist on the principle of "quality, honesty and trustworthiness are our foundations".
We cordially hope to cooperate with all friends from at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
||ISO 9001:2000; ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range