||Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled
DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
carbon steel plate price per ton
Place of origin
Hot Rolled & Cold Rolled
FOB USD 500-900 per ton
1000 tons per month
10 days after deposit or according to customers' quantity
standard seaworthy export packing or as the request of customers
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
PACKAGING &DELIVERY FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Packaging Detail Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Delivery Time: Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
1.High quanlity and reasonable price.
3.Reasonable shipping and fast delivery.
Q:You are Factory or Trading Company?
A:We are factory,our main products include Steel plate,Steel Bar,Steel coils.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel hot rolling and cold rolling?
- 1. cold-rolled steel plate due to a certain degree of hardening, low toughness, the price is more expensive;2. surface anaerobic cold rolling scale, good quality;3. cold deformation products, high dimensional accuracy, good surface quality;4. cold rolling because of its production process in all walks of life in a wide range of applications, such as various types of cold stamping parts, cold rolled cold extrusion profiles, cold coil spring, cold drawn wire, cold heading bolts.Hot rolling (hot rolling): relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- Cold rolling and hot rolling are different processes, and cold rolling is usually made by longitudinal rolling. Cold rolling process usually includes preparation of raw materials, pickling, rolling, degreasing, annealing (heat treatment), finishing and so on. Cold rolling takes hot rolling product as raw material, and the raw material should be removed before cold rolling so as to ensure the surface cleanness of cold rolling products.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolled plate and stainless steel?
- Cold rolled steel plates will soon rust (in the wind and rain). Rust must be painted outsideAs the price of chromium and nickel is very high, the price of stainless steel plate is several times that of ordinary cold-rolled steel sheet
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 2B board and Ba board?
- BA 2B process is not the same, finished products are not the same.The BA plate is rolled with a work roll of roughness 0.006-0.008 and annealed in a vertical furnace. The surface is very mirror like;2B edge Miao made by using roughness of work rolls 0.2-0.28, commonly used in horizontal continuous annealing production, rough surface.
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- To understand the word "guage", is to understand the 202304201 steel, or the same number of sandpaper. Such as steel No. 304, sandpaper 360.
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- Acid washing: pickling is the removal of oxide and rust on the surface of iron and steel by means of acid solutions. The parts are usually immersed in aqueous solutions such as sulfuric acid to remove oxides such as oxides on the metal surface. It is the pretreatment or intermediate treatment of electroplating, enamel and rolling etc..
- Q:What specifications do stainless steel plates have?
- This is not specified. Do you want to make 201 or 304?. You can measure the size of the bag you want. Double fold (usually 10MM), such as length, width, and thickness of the package. Go and ask someone to do it for you. If fitted, use a glass or spot weld.
- Q:What is stainless steel plate wire?
- A filament is a unit of length.In mathematics 10 decimillimeter centimillimeter decimillimeter =1 mm, 10 =1
- Q:What is 3042B stainless steel?
- 304 is the material, 2B is cold rolling, 304 material used in corrosion resistance, strong oxidation resistance, containing 8% of nickel,
- Q:Is there any magnetism in 304 stainless steel?
- Stainless steel friends are many, there are some differences in color, but not very good to distinguish. Can be judged according to the magnetic (magnet test): magnetic was 202 (ferritic stainless steel) magnetic or nonmagnetic small is 304 (stainless steel), are generally magnetic, but strength difference.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range