DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
carbon steel plate price per ton
Place of origin
Hot Rolled & Cold Rolled
FOB USD 500-900 per ton
1000 tons per month
10 days after deposit or according to customers' quantity
standard seaworthy export packing or as the request of customers
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
PACKAGING &DELIVERY FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Packaging Detail Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Delivery Time: Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
1.High quanlity and reasonable price.
3.Reasonable shipping and fast delivery.
Q:You are Factory or Trading Company?
A:We are factory,our main products include Steel plate,Steel Bar,Steel coils.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel hot rolling and cold rolling?
- 1. cold-rolled steel plate due to a certain degree of hardening, low toughness, the price is more expensive;2. surface anaerobic cold rolling scale, good quality;3. cold deformation products, high dimensional accuracy, good surface quality;4. cold rolling because of its production process in all walks of life in a wide range of applications, such as various types of cold stamping parts, cold rolled cold extrusion profiles, cold coil spring, cold drawn wire, cold heading bolts.Hot rolling (hot rolling): relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:What is stainless steel AB board, please?
- The BA board is not used for drawing purposes, if it is drawing, put fine timber to petty use is wasted.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate surface quality inspection method which has several?
- Attachment of cold processing such as workpiece surface lubrication oil, must be fully skimmed in trichloroethylene degreasing agent, caustic soda solution and then with warm water washing, and then heat treatment. Stainless steel plate, if the surface of debris, especially organic matter or ash attached to the workpiece, heating, of course, will have an impact on the oxide skin. Stainless steel plate furnace atmosphere difference, furnace atmosphere in each part of the different, the formation of oxide skin will change, and this is also caused by uneven acid cleaning reasons. Therefore, when heating, the atmosphere in each part of the furnace must be the same. For this reason, the cycle of atmosphere must also be taken into account. Also, a heating workpiece with bench brick, asbestos, if contain water, when heated, water will evaporate, differences in direct contact with the water vapor and other parts of the atmosphere will produce, the formation of oxide of course is different. Therefore, objects that are in direct contact with the heating workpiece must be thoroughly dried before use. However, after drying, such as placed at room temperature, moisture in high conditions, the water will still condense on the surface of the workpiece. So, it's better to dry before use. If the local processing of stainless steel plate before heat treatment with oxide remaining, after heating with oxide remaining parts and parts without oxide, differences in composition and thickness of oxide skin will appear on the surface after pickling caused by uneven, so we should not only pay attention to the final heat treatment, but also to the full note that the middle heat treatment and pickling. There is a difference between the surface of stainless steel and the place where it is not touched.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 8K and BA?. How to distinguish from the surface of materials?
- Stainless steel surface grade is divided into 2B, BA, 4K, 8K... BA can take a blurry picture. 8K is the highest grade of stainless steel, like a mirror, instead of a mirror.
- Q:How do you put the mirror panel on the stainless steel panel?
- Stainless steel hot rolled plate mirror polishing (mirror, polishing)In recent years, more and more requirements for polishing of stainless steel hot rolled plate, and even mirror polishing have been demanded. The treatment of hot rolled plate is quite different from that of cold rolled plate, and the whole process is more complicated and difficult to handle than cold rolled plate.
- Q:304 how can the water stain on the surface of stainless steel plate be formed?
- This is mainly the unclean environment and surface protection measures are not done well, stainless steel plate surface water stains even if frosted, not necessarily can be worn off
- Q:430 stainless steel plate maximum temperature tolerance is how many degrees?
- 430 stainless steel plate is 430 stainless steel sheet shaped products. 430 stainless steel plate according to the thickness can be divided into thin plate, medium plate, thick plate and other forms; at present the maximum width of up to 2000mm, length is not limited.
- Q:What are the main chemical constituents of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel not only refers to a stainless steel, but more than one hundred kinds of industrial stainless steel, the development of each kind of stainless steel in its specific application areas have good performance. The key to success is to find out what the purpose is, and then determine the correct type of steel. There are usually only six kinds of steel related to the application of building construction. They all contain 17 to 22% chromium, and better steel also contains nickel. The addition of molybdenum can further improve atmospheric corrosion, especially for atmospheric corrosion resistant chlorides.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in 304 stainless steel?
- This doesn't mean it is not qualified, because the most commonly used stainless steel decorative tube plate is Austenitic 304 material is generally non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, but fluctuations in chemical composition caused by smelting or processing of different magnetic properties may also appear, so it can not be considered to be counterfeit or substandard.
- Q:Comparison of three properties of aluminium plate, stainless steel plate and cold rolled plate?
- Stainless steel plate material is hard, not easy to shape, the color is monotonous, but the color is bright, not distortion;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range