DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
carbon steel plate price per ton
Place of origin
Hot Rolled & Cold Rolled
FOB USD 500-900 per ton
1000 tons per month
10 days after deposit or according to customers' quantity
standard seaworthy export packing or as the request of customers
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
PACKAGING &DELIVERY FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Packaging Detail Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Delivery Time: Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
1.High quanlity and reasonable price.
3.Reasonable shipping and fast delivery.
Q:You are Factory or Trading Company?
A:We are factory,our main products include Steel plate,Steel Bar,Steel coils.
- Q:What does "stainless steel plate" 6.0*1500c mean?
- 1. PTFE/Pb mixture, 0.01-0.03mm, an abrasion resistant material that, during operation, forms a transfer film to protect the grinding shaft.2. copper powder layer, 0.20-0.35mm, to improve the bonding strength of PTFE/Pb and copper plate layer, has good bearing capacity and wear resistance. Higher thermal conductivity allows rapid transfer of heat generated during operation.3. stainless steel substrate, improve the bearing capacity and heat transfer, and have better corrosion resistance.
- Q:What's the surface of the 304 stainless steel matte board?
- NO.2B gloss is stronger than NO.2D NO.2D, after processing, through the polishing roller, eventually a slight cold rolling, in order to obtain proper luster. This is the most commonly used surface finish, which can also be used as the first step in polishing. General timberBA is bright as a mirror but has no standard, but is usually bright annealed and has a high surface reflectivity. Building materials, Kitchenware
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- Its main disadvantage is high cost, more expensive; in addition, stainless steel is not resistant to alkaline medium corrosion.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel plate and the second board?
- The material is stainless steel plate. A soft white, and there will be rolling wheel and steel and some other bad marks;
- Q:420 stainless steel, there is no good 304
- 420 and 304 is not the same type of stainless steel, is 420 stainless iron, nickel containing little, 420 series stainless steel cutter belongs to the material processing of finished products and then quenching hardness is high, the 304 is rust resistant stainless steel material, widely used, the price is slightly more expensive than the 420, at about 20 yuan a kilogram.
- Q:What is the general width range of stainless steel sheet? What are the common widths?
- According to the agreement can be scheduled to open, usually to add money, commonly used thin 3mm below the general specifications commonly used, 1000*20001219*2438, 3mm or more commonly used specifications 1500*6000.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil or stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is the abbreviation of stainless acid resistant steel, corrosion resistance of air, steam, water and other corrosive media or stainless steel grades, known as stainless steel;
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 2B board and Ba board?
- 304 stainless steel2B board: without glossBA board: an ordinary mirror that shines a littleStainless steel and mirror, that is, 8K board, like a mirror
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolled plate and stainless steel?
- Cold rolled steel plates will soon rust (in the wind and rain). Rust must be painted outsideAs the price of chromium and nickel is very high, the price of stainless steel plate is several times that of ordinary cold-rolled steel sheet
- Q:What's the price of 06cr19ni10 and 304 stainless steel?
- The term "304 stainless steel" comes from the United states. Many people think that "304 stainless steel" is a type of Japanese name, but in strict sense, Japan's 304 stainless steel formal name is "SUS304"". The common marking methods in the market are 06Cr19Ni10304, SUS304, three kinds, in which 06Cr19Ni10 generally means GB standard production, and 304 generally means ASTM standard production, SUS304 mark day standard production.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range