As a professional manufacturer and exporter for water treatment chemicals especially Calcium Hypochlorite, ATMP, ACH in water treatment grade and daily-chemical grade, PAC and others, we have expoerted to more than 36countries and districts and have good feedback.
Appearance: white or slight gray granular, powder, tablet
For bleaching purpose of wood pulp, silk, cloth and fibre.
Disinfection and water-treatment.
Disinfectant for chemical poisonous and radioactive substance.
Water disinfection: 1ppm, by dissolving 1.7g of bleaching powder
Decomposes at 100°C
Solubility in other solvents
21 g/100 ml (25°C)
Calcium hypochlorite is a chemical compound with formula Ca ( Cl O ) 2 . It is widely used for water treatment and as a bleaching agent (bleaching powder). This chemical is considered to be relatively stable and has greater available chlorine than sodium hypochlorite (liquid bleach).
Product Name: Calcium Hypochlorite
Nacl /sodium chloride
Chlorine lose on stability test:
Granular, powder, tablet
White or offwhite
Advantages of our products:
1)High effective chlorine content
2)Particularly good stability, can be stored for long time under normal temperature, little efficiency content loss
3)High solubility, easily dissolve in water to form high concentrate bleaching solution with little undissolved substance
- Q:What is inorganic salt food
- Inorganic salts with water-soluble and can not oxidize the combustion and other properties, plays a role in maintaining the body's acid-base balance and metabolism.
- Q:Magnesium can constitute chlorophyll, which reflects the nature of inorganic salts
- to maintain the body's acid-base balance
- Q:How to isolate the effects of inorganic salts on enzyme solubility
- The raw materials of cotton stalk were pretreated with inorganic salt to dissolve part of lignin and hemicellulose, so as to improve the enzymatic hydrolysis efficiency. Sulfuric acid, sulfuric acid and sulfuric acid were used to pretreat the cotton stalk. The solid solution was separated and the lignin removal rate and the elution rate of the pentosan were determined. The solid phase was hydrolyzed at 50 ℃. Enzyme hydrolysis conversion rate; the process of glucose, pentosan, lignin for material accounting.
- Q:are there any other foods than water and salt that have an abiotic origin (lifeless, inorganic)?
- water and salt aren't foods. There is no caloric value in them, so they cannot be foods. We live on earth. All foods have an organic origin.
- Q:Where are the parts of the bryophyte absorb water and inorganic salts?
- Moss moss moss, moss Gang, moss root through the fake root absorption, that is, the use of cell penetration technology, moss Gang has evolved out of the root, so you can directly through the relatively low roots to absorb Oh
- Q:Inorganic salts in solution?
- Mn or Zn. Both MnSO4 and ZnSO4 solutions are water-white. KMnO4 is purple. But you did not stipulate.
- Q:how come inorganic salts increase surface tension of water?
- It okorder.com/
- Q:Which solvents have some solubility in inorganic salts
- A wide variety of dyes, dissolved complex. The original dyes are organic, but some salt, some metal complexes, some of the larger molecules of the fused ring compounds, some polymer heterocyclic compounds, in some common organic solvents in the solubility is better than disperse dyes Raw dyes and oil-soluble dyes (this is actually the raw material of solvent pigments, strictly speaking, not dyes). There are basically additives in the finished dyes, such as direct dyes, acid dyes, reactive dyes, cationic dyes and other water-soluble dyes will be added inorganic salts, disperse dyes, reducing dyes will be added sulfonate sodium dispersant. In addition, the dye and other chemical products, their purity requirements are generally very low, will allow the presence of certain insoluble impurities. So the organic solvent can not be completely dissolved dye products really is very common or even a normal phenomenon.
- Q:What is the disease of inorganic salt crystals?
- But if the urine turbidity, but also accompanied by fever, low back pain, increased frequency of urination and other phenomena, there may be inflammation of the urinary system, should go to the hospital for timely diagnosis and treatment of doctors.
- Q:Is bromine an inorganic salt?
- Bromide is an anion which joins with a cation to make a salt like Sodium Chloride (table salt) Bromine is a liquid bleach, similar to chlorine gas. oganic compounds are those which have carbon or sulphur base
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range