As a professional manufacturer and exporter for water treatment chemicals especially Calcium Hypochlorite, ATMP, ACH in water treatment grade and daily-chemical grade, PAC and others, we have expoerted to more than 36countries and districts and have good feedback.
Appearance: white or slight gray granular, powder, tablet
For bleaching purpose of wood pulp, silk, cloth and fibre.
Disinfection and water-treatment.
Disinfectant for chemical poisonous and radioactive substance.
Water disinfection: 1ppm, by dissolving 1.7g of bleaching powder
Decomposes at 100°C
Solubility in other solvents
21 g/100 ml (25°C)
Calcium hypochlorite is a chemical compound with formula Ca ( Cl O ) 2 . It is widely used for water treatment and as a bleaching agent (bleaching powder). This chemical is considered to be relatively stable and has greater available chlorine than sodium hypochlorite (liquid bleach).
Product Name: Calcium Hypochlorite
Nacl /sodium chloride
Chlorine lose on stability test:
Granular, powder, tablet
White or offwhite
Advantages of our products:
1)High effective chlorine content
2)Particularly good stability, can be stored for long time under normal temperature, little efficiency content loss
3)High solubility, easily dissolve in water to form high concentrate bleaching solution with little undissolved substance
- Q:Which minerals is richest source of Inorganic Salts ?
- Minerals are inorganic salts - eg.potassium nitrate - absorbed by plants from soil - a good source of inorganic nitrogen and potassium.
- Q:What are the effects of inorganic salts on plant growth?
- K: make the stem robust, promote starch formation. Lack of performance: stems weak, easy to lodging, leaves the edge and the tip was brown, and gradually dry.
- Q:The stronger the transpiration is, the faster the absorption rate of inorganic salts and water is
- Due to dry conditions are not complete, the lack of text, can not be a normal answer.
- Q:An inorganic salt is dissolved in water and yields a solution that has color. State the substance?
- Many inorganic salts form colored solutions ..copper ( II) sulfate ( Blue ) nickel (II) acetate = green, mangaanse ( II) chloride = pink, iron(III) chloride = yellow, potassium dichromate, orange and so many more Can you be more specific ?
- Q:People lack the inorganic salt will be what disease
- iron deficiency will lead to iron deficiency anemia, immunity decreased.
- Q:are there any other foods than water and salt that have an abiotic origin (lifeless, inorganic)?
- Various minerals we need, like iron, zinc, magnesium, etc. That's it. These also are not technically foods, as the first poster said.
- Q:After running the training is best to drink what drinks add inorganic salt
- You say drink, personally feel good luck!
- Q:Is bromine an inorganic salt?
- It has many uses such as: · fumigants · flameproofing agents · water purification compounds · dyes · medicines · inorganic bromine (AgBr) is used in photography film · pesticides · water purification · used to make plastics flame retardant · In gold extraction...!!
- Q:Is the inorganic salt the same as the saline?
- Saline is sodium chloride solution, most people use the point is 0.9%.
- Q:Effect of Inorganic Salts on Viscosity
- possible. The inorganic salt is dissolved in water to form positive and negative ions, and the ions of the micelles are extruded to make the solubility smaller and form an increase in the viscosity. With the increase in the amount of inorganic salt, it does not have the ability to dissolve in water, there is no micelles and the molecular state exists in the water, the liquid becomes thin ...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range