As a professional manufacturer and exporter for water treatment chemicals especially Calcium Hypochlorite, ATMP, ACH in water treatment grade and daily-chemical grade, PAC and others, we have expoerted to more than 36countries and districts and have good feedback.
Appearance: white or slight gray granular, powder, tablet
For bleaching purpose of wood pulp, silk, cloth and fibre.
Disinfection and water-treatment.
Disinfectant for chemical poisonous and radioactive substance.
Water disinfection: 1ppm, by dissolving 1.7g of bleaching powder
Decomposes at 100°C
Solubility in other solvents
21 g/100 ml (25°C)
Calcium hypochlorite is a chemical compound with formula Ca ( Cl O ) 2 . It is widely used for water treatment and as a bleaching agent (bleaching powder). This chemical is considered to be relatively stable and has greater available chlorine than sodium hypochlorite (liquid bleach).
Product Name: Calcium Hypochlorite
Nacl /sodium chloride
Chlorine lose on stability test:
Granular, powder, tablet
White or offwhite
Advantages of our products:
1)High effective chlorine content
2)Particularly good stability, can be stored for long time under normal temperature, little efficiency content loss
3)High solubility, easily dissolve in water to form high concentrate bleaching solution with little undissolved substance
- Q:Chemistry help! physical and chemical properties of salt and sugar!?
- I believe it's Physical, most of the times such changes are physical, melting point, sublimation, evaporation, etc.
- Q:A colorless solution contains which inorganic salt?
- Only Zn compounds form colorless or white salts. The second question would be the last answer, which is false. It forms an alkaline solution when added to water.
- Q:How much of the body's inorganic salts account for the weight of the body?
- The inorganic salts in the human body account for about 5%
- Q:What is the most important inorganic salt in plant growth?
- The inorganic salts required by plants are nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium containing inorganic salts, and if any lack of plants will affect the normal growth of plants, nitrogen is a component of many important organic compounds in the body, such as protein, nucleic acid, chlorophyll , Enzymes, vitamins, alkaloids and some hormones contain nitrogen. Nitrogen is also the basis of genetic material in all organisms, the most important protein, it is often in the center of metabolic activity.Now is to limit the growth of plants and the formation of the primary Factor. It also has a significant effect on improving the quality of the product.K2 is dissolved in the plant juice, and its main function is related to the metabolism of the plant.The content of phosphorus in the plant is second only to nitrogen and potassium, Phosphorus plays an important role in plant nutrition. Almost all important organic compounds in plants contain phosphorus. Phosphorus is involved in photosynthesis, respiration, energy storage and delivery, cell division, cell enlargement and other processes in plants.
- Q:The effect of inorganic salts on the human body
- is to maintain the cell within the acid-base balance, regulating osmotic pressure, maintaining the shape and function of cells. Such as calcium in the blood, and potassium ions.
- Q:What are the important physiological effects of inorganic salts in cells
- Composition of cells in some important compounds,
- Q:Does the plant absorb some of the inorganic salt?
- Plants absorb moisture and absorb inorganic salts are two relatively independent processes.
- Q:Do inorganic mercury salts bioaccumulate?
- Yes they do bioaccumulate. Mercury builds up for years and years, and eventually sits in a residue of pure mercury. - JJ
- Q:Are plants absorbing water and inorganic salts only through root tip or wrong?
- Plants through the leaves can also absorb water and inorganic salts, but the root tip is the main part of the plant to absorb water and inorganic salts.
- Q:What inorganic salts are needed for seeds?
- Phosphate, nitrogen, magnesium, calcium, iron, copper, and boric acid
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range