1.Structure of Calcined Petroleum Description
Calcined Petroleum Coke is shortly called CPC, main ingredients are carbon,. Black grain, it is produced from green petroleum coke, the fixed carbon is mainly from 98%-99%.. Very difficult to melt. Insoluble in water, soluble in sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide solution. Mainly used for steelmaking, foundry.
2.Advantage and competitive of Calcined Petroleum Coke:
1. strong supply capability
2. fast transportation
3. lower and reasonable price for your reference
4.low sulphur, low ash
5.fixed carbon:98% -99%
6..sulphur:lower than 0.7%
Specifications of Calcined Petroleum Coke FC 98.5% S 0.7% max:
PARAMETER UNIT GUARANTEE VALUE
Usage/Applications of Calcined Petroleum Coke FC 98.5% S 0.7% max:
The cargo is widely used in steelmaking, and foundry plant as carbon additive. it can adjust the content of carbon in steel, and can be absorbed quickly.
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging:1mt big bag or according to customers' requirements
Delivery:As soon as possible
- Q:Rubber is a kind of rubber, or petrochemical products?
- The main raw materials are natural rubber (is obtained by tapping), synthetic rubber (petrochemicals), steel cord or nylon cord (steel or petrochemical), carbon black (petrochemical).
- Q:Petroleum and petrochemical industry chain
- The position and function of oil and petrochemical industryPetroleum and petrochemical industry is an important basic industry, which provides energy and basic raw materials for the operation of the national economy. The crude oil is located in the source of the petrochemical industry chain, a large proportion of the world's energy consumption. As in 2004, around 32% in Europe and Asia, the Middle East up to about 53% in central and South America, about Africa, about 41%, about $40% in North america. 2008, global consumption of crude oil is about 86 million barrels per day. The world's largest oil consuming countries are the United States, China and japan. The petrochemical industry occupies a large proportion in the national economy of our country. The average from 1999 to 2003, the total output value of industry Sinopec accounted for 14.4% of the total industrial output value, industrial added value accounted for about 16% of total assets accounted for about 13% of sales revenue accounted for more than 14%, while the petrochemical industry industrial added value accounted for about 4% of GDP.
- Q:What is carbon 4 of petrochemical products
- C4 is the name of the origin of 4 carbon. Each single molecular structure is a highly explosive drug by TNT (TNT)
- Q:Basic organic raw materials for petrochemical products
- . In addition, there are many small-scale applications, such as the production of pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceuticals and dyes, etc..
- Q:What are the products or industries belonging to the high - tech and high added value type in the petrochemical industry
- The status and role of petroleum and petrochemical industry is an important basic industry, which provides energy and basic raw materials for the operation of the national economy. The crude oil is located in the source of the petrochemical industry chain, a large proportion of the world's energy consumption. As in 2004, around 32% in Europe and Asia, the Middle East up to about 53% in central and South America, about Africa, about 41%, about $40% in North america. 2008, global consumption of crude oil is about 86 million barrels per day.
- Q:China National Petrochemical product quality testing center is located
- AQSIQ has approved the preparation of Huizhou CityReporter: second domestic petroleum and petrochemical products national quality inspection center has been finalized settled in Huizhou, for such a strategic layout, the relevant departments of the state based on what considerations?Cheung Kwok Keung: in February 1st of this year, the State Administration of quality supervision, inspection and Quarantine has formally approved the preparation in Huizhou. Last December, the State Administration of quality supervision of the research group members believe that the feasibility of the construction of the project in Huizhou, mainly in the following areas: first, Huizhou has a good industrial base. Two is a good location in Huizhou
- Q:Sinopec chemical products price index
- And according to the analysis of market changes, regular quantitative benchmark products can be predicted. The price index is divided into resin, synthetic fiber, synthetic rubber, raw, organic and specialty chemicals six sub index, used to characterize the next week, the overall price level of chemical products.
- Q:C5 petrochemical products on the human body and the environment there is no danger?
- Occupy a pivotal position in the national economy. Is an important part of the chemical industry in the development of the national economyIs one of the pillar industries in china.
- Q:What are petrochemical products
- Petroleum products introductionPetroleum products can be divided into 6 categories: petroleum fuels, petroleum solvents and chemical raw materials, lubricants, paraffin, petroleum asphalt, petroleum coke and so on. Among them, the largest output of all kinds of fuel, accounting for about 90% of the total output of all kinds of lubricant varieties, production accounted for about 5%. Countries have developed product standards to meet the needs of production and use.
- Q:Who knows what Sinopec quality upgrade products to achieve what standards
- In June 2nd, the Sinopec issued a press release, said yesterday the company held a working meeting in Beijing oil quality upgrade, Sinopec leadership requirements group belongs to the refinery for 3 months earlier than the provisions of the state to complete the upgrade project, and at the same time in 6 companies ahead of the layout of the 13 upgrade "six" project.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range