galvanized steel sheet
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
galvanized floor decking sheet
|Surface Treatment: |
widely used in large steel structure buildings
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
as per model
as per customers request
|Steel grade: |
Galvanized Steel,Galvalume Steel, etc.
Galvanized floor decking sheet
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Sea worthy standard packing|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after receipt of deposit or L/C|
Perfect fire-resistant performance
Excellent floor decking sheet section
Product galvanized floor decking steel sheet
|Material||Galvanized steel sheet|
|Width||600mm-1025mm (depend on the model you chose)|
|Length||As required, 0mm-11800mm |
|Thickness||0.8-2.0 mm; max 2.0 mm|
|Zinc coating||60-275g/m2; max 350g/sq m|
C. S. P. Q. T. V. O. Anti-finger
|Usage||widely used in large steel structure buildings, as permanent formwork|
- Q:Home decoration need to do wardrobe, what plate is the most environmentally friendly?
- MDF is a good choice
Is the lignocellulosic fiber or other plant fiber as raw material, after cooking into small fibers by adding the right amount of adhesive, under a certain temperature and pressure under pressure from the suppression.
1, high density, high strength. At present, MDF has become the main material of most wardrobe manufacturers.
2, the particle board: the saying goes "particleboard", the wood processed into small particles shavings and add appropriate amount of glue, in a certain temperature and pressure from the suppression. Density is not high, the intensity is small.
- Q:How to choose the wardrobe of the wardrobe?
- Now do the type of wardrobe cabinet is more abundant than in previous years, customers can choose more room, a few years ago, the basic cabinet is the production of the field is more, the first is to use the wood board to do the surface of the cabinet in the paste wave soft leather , With solid wood lines closed mouth, and later with a single layer of fir board to do the cabinet, but the problem is a single layer of fir board easy to crack, and later appeared in three layers of fir board, cracking deformation problem is solved but slightly slightly rough surface, if the brush Clear water paint and feel not environmentally friendly, the scene of the cabinet with a small particle board is not because the board can not solve the problem when the arbor and edge. First in my personal preference for multi-layer board to do the cabinet box, because the advantages of multi-board is not afraid of blisters, do closet with Malacca solid wood board or fir wood, this plate production process glue less. A statement is for reference only.
- Q:What are the European E1 grade environmental standards?
- When we buy plates or furniture, we often hear such a term: E0, E1 and E2
So what is E0, E1 and E2?
Modern furniture and kitchen cabinets are widely used man-made sheet, in order to make the sheet more robust and durable, wood-based panels need to add moisture-proof agent and adhesive, which is the main source of free formaldehyde.
E0, E1, E2 are a formaldehyde emission limit level of environmental standards, the first E1, E2 these two standards produced in Germany, by the "EGGER" to develop, after the introduction of European standards, many domestic companies claim that the E0 standard In fact, Europe did not, the highest standards in Europe for the E (1/2).
Specific data are as follows: E2 ≤ 5.0mg / L, E1 ≤ 1.5mg / L, E0 ≤ 0.5mg / L. Meet the E0 standard household products, already belong to the international top environmental standards, formaldehyde emission is almost negligible.
E0 is produced in Japan, is the most stringent environmental standards, the equivalent of Europe's E (1/2), according to the plate of formaldehyde and other harmful substances to develop the content.
China's environmental standards for 10-30mg / 100mg, equivalent to E2 standards. E1 level is "can be untreated, completely harmless to humans and animals." E0 level is the spontaneous standard of some enterprises, rather than mandatory standards.
At present the world only Finland, Japan, the two countries to enforce the E0 standard. In China, to strengthen the implementation of the highest standards of the floor is E1, cabinet industry, the national standard only E2, only part of the high-end products are E1.
Therefore, if the purchase of Finland, Japan, the origin of the decoration products, that is, E0-class products, basically can be achieved directly to the standard.
- Q:Cabinet cabinet board types which
- Solid wood cabinets.
Usually see the most is the cabinet made of solid wood, this cabinet quite popular with consumers, and its advantage is environmental protection, but generally high-grade wood made of the cabinet are more expensive, of course, almost made of solid wood Cabinets are also cheaper. And, in the demand for the purchase of cheap wood do not pay attention to anti-pest control, if you want to post-processing, anti-corrosion paint psoriasis.
- Q:High voltage switchgear shell plate thickness
- I really switch cabinet manufacturers work
I do not know about other units, I know
Our unit is 2 to 3 mm or so, the material is
Complex aluminum zinc plate
- Q:Willow eucalyptus wood and pine which is good
- Pine better, you can do furniture directly, Eucalyptus urophylla is just the core of the blockboard ah ~ ~
- Q:E0 grade sheet and E1 grade plate, which is more environmentally friendly? How to distinguish
- E0 level is the European standard, e1 level is the domestic standard, e0 relatively strict implementation of the standard, which is commonly referred to as more environmentally friendly, but the so-called business e0 level is sometimes just a rhetoric, the best time to buy Look at the relevant files. Can not let its flicker.
- Q:What is the grade of the board?
- The country has not yet officially released on the E0 level of national standards, the current so-called E0 standard for the industry's most common convention.
E0 means: less than or equal to 0.5 mg / l of formaldehyde emission
E1 refers to: less than or equal to 9.0mg / 100g formaldehyde emission
E2 means less than or equal to 30.0 mg / 100 g of formaldehyde emission
- Q:What are the plates?
- First, MDF
The industry is called blockboard, which is made up of two veneers in the middle of the sticky pressure, the price of the big core board is cheaper than the core board, the bending strength is poor, but the transverse flexural strength is higher.
Plate specifications: 2440mm * 1220mm, according to the thickness of the general is 3,5,9 PCT board
Is melamine impregnated film paper facing wood panel. It is with different colors or textures of paper into the melamine resin adhesive soak, and then dried to a certain degree of curing, will be paved in the particleboard, medium density fiberboard or hard fiber board surface, the heat from the heat Decorative plates.
Plate specifications: 2440mm * 1220mm
Five, gypsum board
Line commonly known as fine core board, from three or more layers of 1mm thick veneer or sheet adhesive made of hot pressing. It is the most commonly used material in handmade furnishings.
Plate specifications: 3mm, 5mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm six
Seven, decorative panels
The use of siliceous materials or calcium material as the main raw material, with a certain percentage of fiber materials, light orthopedic, adhesive and chemical additives mixed by the autoclave technology from the decorative plate.
Plate size: thickness is generally 0.8mm, 1mm and 1.2mm
- Q:Bookcase with what the best plate
- It is best to use a fir fingerboard for a bookcase and a wardrobe. Environmental protection and beautiful, direct brush on the varnish, very kind of living in the pastoral fresh gas. But there is little change that is. Wardrobe doors need to use woodworking board or three-layer composite finger plate to do. And the bare part of the backplate is reinforced with white pine keel. This will avoid cracking. Another kind of cracking may refer to the board failure, moisture content is relatively high. Therefore, it is recommended that you use a good quality plate, home improvement commonly used brands are Moganshan and bunny. You can also use Jiangxi 100 source. The quality of the king coconut is not evaluated. I wish you a pleasant decoration.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range