|Place of Origin:|
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
1220x2440,1250x2500 or as your request
okume,bintangor,pine,keruring or as your request
Packaging & Shipping
Standard export packing with pallets. one is with carton board four sides, the top and bottom is with plywood packing.
the other is with 3mm plywod packing on four sides. the top and bottom is with thick plywood. Inner is with plastic film
FCL Loading with 18pallets/container,8 pallets/20GP.
Delievery Time: within 15 days after deposit/lc at sight.
1220mmX2440mm, 1250mmX2500mm, 915x1830mm, cut to size, etc.
Bintangor, okoume, birch, pine, poplar, pencil cedar, meranti, keruing, beech, etc.
Poplar, eucalyptus, Combi, mixed hardwood, pine, birch, etc.
MR, Melamine, WBP
±0.2-0.5mm depends on the thickness
BB/BB, BB/CC, CC/CC, C+/C, CC/DD, DD/EE, etc.
Furniture, construction, packaging, etc.
Formaldehyde emission class
E0, E1, E2
Rotary cut, plain slicing, etc.
High bending strength, no rotten or decay
- Q:Hard fiber board is also a density board
- Plywood boards can be full, and also allow splicing. The veneers of symmetrical layers on both sides of the center layer shall be of the same thickness,
- Q:According to the different composition of the glue, for the construction of plywood with the following types of glue
- According to the environmental protection level, the glue used for plywood can be divided into E0 grade, E1 glue, E2 glue (and even E2 level are not reach the unqualified glue)
- Q:Class III resistant tide plywood class IV tonic resistant plywood
- and the dashboard and the inner panel are arranged symmetrically on both sides of the center layer or the core.
- Q:Further processing of the plywood
- Anticorrosion plywood preserving treated plywood Plywood for use with potent or insecticide.
- Q:Plywood quality requirements include appearance level, size, physical and mechanical properties of the three elements.
- Thickness from 4mm below the thin plywood. 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm thick plywood for common specifications
- Q:What is the use of plywood for construction?
- The outermost front panel is called a panel, the back is called a backplane, and the inner board is called a core plate
- Q:Class I resistant weather plywood Class II water resistant plywood
- slab molding (mixing resin and additives pavement), under hot pressure, so that cellulose and Hemicellulose and lignin plasticized to form a plate.
- Q:Multilayer board, also known as three plywood and plywood
- different layers of different names. According to the thickness of 3-9 cm, can also be called 3-9 PCT board
- Q:What is the method of fixing between plywood?
- Q:What are the plywood specifications?
- The physical and mechanical properties of the plywood are described in terms of moisture content, density, thermal conductivity, and bonding strength
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range