Introduction of Art Basin
Size: 650*470*320 mm
Above counter mounting
Characteristic of Art Basin
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance
Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Standard of Art Basin
Application of Artistic Basin
Above counter mounting
(bathroom wash sink,art above basin,wall hung basin)
Our Service of Art Basin
Producing line:modern producing line with strict quality control
Quality control:we have a strict control for every single order to assure that we can provide dual quality 1)initial production check 2)in line inspection 3)preshipment inspection 4)container loading check
We promise to offer our customer superior quality products.competive price and the best service!
It's our hope to establish business relationship with you on the basic of equality.mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods in the near future
- Q:can I run the waste pipe from my wash basin into the same waste pipe as my shower waste pipe ?
- Yes, you should be able to run both the wash basin and the tub/shower drains thru the same pipe. If it's PVC instead of the old galvanized, or rigid copper, you can just cut it with a hacksaw and get a rubber (called a Fernco fitting in most parts of the country), and clamp the pipes into one another with a screwdriver. It requires a little planning so if you're not quite familiar with plumbing you may want to ask for help. The tub/shower line should probably have the trap located beneath the floor, while the trap for the wash basin would be located under in the vanity, under the sink top.l
- Q:Can you wash your face?
- The benefits of more because the aluminum element will make people stupid reason for the aluminum pot is also applicable to the use of plastic pot if the water temperature is too high will be burned and will release a bad material as the copper pot Well, if you love to see the costume drama It should be known that the ancient people are washed with copper pots that skin is called a skin if the creamy ah actually pots also nothing more than just the other pots is relatively poor Why has a lot of use of non-aluminum pots manufacturing costs is the primary The problem and the copper is too heavy
- Q:Can the toilet and washbasin be interchangeable
- Generally can not change, and their water diameter is not the same.
- Q:I have a white 100% cotton dress that says hand wash cold what does this mean?
- Just what it says, put into a sink and wash it with your hands with cold water. By doing this it is more gentle on the garment. Also cold water will keep it from shrinking. Hot will make it shrink.
- Q:I have felt a light electric shock in the kitchen basin whenever we have tried to wash our dishes?
- Garbage disposal at fault here. Check all wiring. Next on the bottom of the disposal unit, there should be a place to use a 5/16 Allen wrench to free up the disposal and work again.
- Q:Wash basin below the cabinet what material practical
- This is not as long as the waterproof on the OK.
- Q:what are the chances of being sprayed by urine when washing hands at a public was basin??
- why would there be urine in the hand basin? What are you afraid of if there was?
- Q:Are we going to allow U of M to build these wash basins?
- No tax dollars to support religion. Muslim law prohibits contact with the &unclean&. Menstrual blood is about the most unclean thing in Muslim law. If they build them, make sure that they will never be used for religious purposes.
- Q:Why does the hotel have no washbasin foot basin?
- Of course, the hotel did not, after all, a lot of people living in the hotel, are used by others, you do not feel clean.
- Q:Have you ever seen anyone going out of toilets without washing his/her hand?
- I have. Though I'm no germophobe, so it didn't bother me as much. But, I hoped it was a one time thing and she was just forgetful in case someone else noticed. Maybe she didn't use the bathroom, who knows.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average