Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance
Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
- Q:Wash basin this water pipe how to take down?
- Use the wrench to loose the iron
- Q:Japanese baths long ago...HELP!?
- Yes, they were even used up until the 30s and 40s I believe as there are still some homes that have remnants of wooden wash basins that were used at that time. A friend of mine in Kyshu lives in such a house. They were located near a wood burning stove or hot spring and the hot water was poured directly into them through a pipe. I think you can even see them in museums.
- Q:Small size bathroom washbasin how to design
- Hanging basin best, followed by column basin, above the installation of a mirror with a mirror cabinet
- Q:Is the mirror on the washbasin of the bathroom facing the bathroom door?
- Personally feel bad, when the face suddenly came in personal, and then in the mirror inside the anti-printed out will scare people.
- Q:Wash basin how to dismantle
- 1 column wash basin behind two screws, remove the screw can remove the wash basin.
2 cabinet wash table with a wallpaper knife to wash the table and the wall between the fixed glass glue can be removed from the cabinet wash table.
- Q:why we are connecting wash basin connections through floor trap? tell me the corrct answers.?
- There are gases in the sewer system that you don't want in the house. The floor trap provides a water seal to prevent these smelly guys where they belong. If a fixture is used infrequently, the water seal can dry out, losing the seal.
- Q:Wall of the wash basin how to hide the drain
- Only the use of rear drainage into the wall to install.
- Q:Bathroom ceramic washbasin inside some of the stains can not afford to use the brush, wash clothes are washed out, how to do it
- The most simple and convenient to save money in the wash basin is put a pool of hot water, and then in the home of the vinegar poured into the hot water, the water changed the color, and do not have to continue to add vinegar, and then wait for the water, Let the water go away
- Q:How can you drill holes in metal?How would you cut china cups so that you got rings of the china w.out breaks?
- Tile saw would be the SAFEST way the expencive way is to get them proffessionally cut around $30
- Q:Bathroom washbasin location wall water seepage to the other side of what is the reason
- Leakage reasons:
Waterproof layer of the level of waterproof layer and the side of the vertical waterproof layer, the level of the waterproof layer problems to leak to the downstairs, and the side of the vertical waterproof layer problems to leak to their own home. Leakage to your home bathroom outside the corner or toilet door first can be sure that the side of the vertical waterproof layer somewhere there is a break, otherwise there will be more water may only come from the tile surface. In fact, we see the bathroom outside the corner or the bathroom door wet mark the normal situation is not vertical leakage past, in theory, as long as the waterproof layer somewhere damaged, the toilet water from the corner, tile surface and seams or Any other possible place to penetrate the surface below the tile, concentrated to the mortar layer, then the mortar layer is equivalent to become a layer of water, and then focus on the waterproof layer leaked to the downstairs.
Outside the bathroom from the ground up 50 cm above the wet moldy are caused by the ground floor water seepage, not the wall seepage. Many non-professional people simply repair the wall is certainly not solve the problem.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average