Aviation Light/Flashing Beacon/navigation Lamp/airfield Lighting/telecom tower/high building FAA L810/ICAO TYPE B/
LS708 Aviation obstruction light for marking towers (Telecom, GSM, Microwave & TV), cranes, hoists, smokestacks, buildings, sport stadiums, light pylons, high voltage towers and any other potentially hazardous obstructions to air traffic with a steady or flashing red safety light.
Specifications of Aviation Light
AC220V DC12V~DC24V / DC48V (optional)
50Hz ~ 60Hz
-30°C ~ +70°C
148mm (D) * 275mm (H)
Steady Burning (flashing type available upon request)
Functions & Features
Based on LED technology
G3/4'' pipe is available, easy to install
Extremely Reliable - Major maintenance cost saving
Excellent heat dissipation for optimum LED performance
No RF-radiations, EMC compliant
Resistant to shock and vibrations
Corrosion Resistant Lamp & Housing - Suitable for Off-Shore use
Self-contained wiring compartment - Eliminates additional boxes
Earth grounding provisions provided
Base Material - Aluminium LM6
Housing - UV stable
Outer Sealant - Outdoor type structural building sealant glue
Screws and brackets - Stainless steel
Flammability - UL94V0
Aviation red type
LED current protection
Long maintenance intervals
Low energy cost
Very low total lifetime cost
On Stream Date: April 1, 2008
Applications: High building, tower, crane, high chimney, lighthouse, high voltage cable tower, oil well, etc.
Standard: MH-T 6012-1999; ICAO Annex 14
Certificate: SABS certification ICAO
- Q:Emergency light set specification
- fire control room, fire pump house, self generating generator room, power distribution room, smoke prevention and smoke evacuation room and fire accident still need to be positive
- Q:How do you turn off the emergency light?
- In addition, a test button is provided on the emergency lamp housing to control the lighting or extinguishing of the emergency lamp when the emergency lamp is not connected with the lighting power supply
- Q:Composition emergency lights, 400 words
- This type of emergency lamp, each lamp has internal pressure transformer, voltage regulator, charging, inverter, battery and a large number of electronic components, emergency lights in use, maintenance, failure, batteries are required to charge and discharge.
- Q:How far is the emergency light for an office building? How far is a fire emergency?
- Generally, the double fire emergency lamp shall be installed on the doorframe of the emergency exit passageway;
- Q:How to turn on the fire emergency light?
- If an emergency light is on, you can unplug the socket and it will turn on when the emergency light is not damaged
- Q:Emergency light wiring diagram
- Separate emergency power supply and lighting the rotation of the electrical connector should be used in high temperature wire, Ji Chi open light Satin etc. to persuade decyl to meet the fire safety requirements containing slip.
- Q:The working principle of emergency lights!
- The other is the centralized power supply centralized control type, and there is no independent power supply in the emergency lamp. When the normal lighting power fails, the centralized power supply system will supply power.
- Q:How can the emergency light be changed into common light?.
- The process is like this, switch to the A terminal, plug in the listed 220V, charge the battery, if the electricity is stopped, the LED light is on.
- Q:How much is the distance between fire emergency lights?
- Emergency lighting in the normal power supply power source, by the conversion time: evacuation lighting is less than or equal to 15s; standby lighting is less than or equal to 15s (financial exchange shop is less than or equal to 15s); safety lighting is less than or equal to 0.5s.
- Q:What is the expiration date of the fire emergency lamp? How long is mandatory abandonment?
- Another: you can refer to the use of electronic products 8 years of relevant regulations, generally 10 years or more should be eliminated.
Every year, many accidents occur all over the world because of safety troubles. Injury and wrongful death expectancy in industry working environment is far higher than after-working environmen。Our engineers go to all of above work sites to develop more reliable industry warning & communication products. we believe imaginative work can change the world. We wish that our company could be an internationally competitive firm. Through lasting, hard working, we expect a prosperous future!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||South America 3%
Southeast Asia 6%
Mid East 2%
Western Europe 80%
||ICAO Certification; CE Certificate; CE Certificate; CE Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range