LED Car warning flashlight
Main features :
1.Multiple functionalities, including emergency/SOS use and a defensive strobe effect ;
2.Bottom-mounted magnet for ease of use ;
3.IP68 , so when its raining outside can still ment car or emergency ;
4.Variable lumen lights available ;
5.Rechargeable batteries(flashlight lasting at least 6 or 8 hours , emergency light/SOS/strobe light lasting 50hours);
6.Cree or Osram lamps ;
7.Quotation including package and two adapters(home use adapter and car adapter);
8.There are two switch on the flashlight to control different function .
Cool White 6500K
Yellow OR Red
Torch Lumen Output(lm)
300lm ± 10%
Tail push button
18650 2500mha charger
aluminum alloy & plastic
Fundamental structure :
- Q:Emergency light set specification
- fire emergency lighting shall be provided for the following parts of civilian buildings, workshops and class C warehouses other than houses:
- Q:What are the fire emergency lights?
- The fire emergency lights are equipped with spare batteries, and when the power is cut off, the fire emergency lights will automatically go to the standby battery status and continue to provide lighting.
- Q:Does the kindergarten classroom install fire emergency lights?
- still need to work two, the fire control room, fire pump room, generator room
- Q:Fire emergency lights how to use, led fire emergency lights circuit diagram
- the user to connect the power supply fire emergency lights, as long as the fingers press the test button two will also fire emergency lighting lamp lights lit.
- Q:When will the car emergency lights be used?
- on the road failure or traffic accidents, should open double flashing lights, to remind the past vehicles pay attention to safety.
- Q:What are the mounting distances of emergency lights, not the evacuation lights?
- Emergency lighting general stick installation code has no explicit provision to the installation space
- Q:What emergency lights do you have at home?
- Do you need an emergency light like a fluorescent lamp or an emergency light for evacuation
- Q:Arrangement requirements for emergency lights
- audience hall, building area of more than 400m2 of the exhibition hall, business hall, multi-function hall and restaurant, building area of more than 200m2 studio
- Q:[emergency lights] emergency lights and ordinary lights what is the difference?
- With the built-in power independent control type emergency lamp compared to centralized power centralized control type emergency lamp is convenient for centralized management
- Q:How long does the emergency lamp usually charge?
- If the 220V energy saving lamp is used, the inverter circuit including the DC voltage of the accumulator to the AC high voltage converter is also included.
Our products have already awarded many patent . its praised by customer from all over the world for its special design and creditable quality . We will input more and more manpower and wealth to research and develop the technology of LED products following the growth of our company , with the purpose of making a positive contribution to the progress of lighting career for human beings .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
20.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Central America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average