Basic Information of Our Basin:
2.Offer OEM service
4.Sigle hole or Three holes
Specification of Our Basin:
Pure acrylic solid surface/Composite acrylic solid surface/Quartz Stone
Matt or Gloosy
Round ,square, oval,bowl,vessel, rectangle, special shape
Common is white or off-white ,other color is also available
Various designs , welcome your design
Wash bowl,basin /sink, pedestal sink,countertop sink,cabinet basins,wall-hung sinks,freestanding basin,semi-counter sink
Above/Under Counter, freestanding, wall hung
Widely be used in kitchen, bathroom, hotel, shopping mall, laboratory, hospital and so on
20 Piece (1 piece for sample is available)
Plastic bag (printed with warning sticker) + Wooden box + Foam packing block + Wooden carton
Advantages of Our Basin:
1, complete, seamless: carved form acrylic
2, avaliable in various colors: black, white, gray, yellow, red, green, brown,etc
3, avaliable in different shapes: round, rectangle, oval, square, irregular
4. size: as per customers requirments
5, can be matched with cabinet or iron stand
6, durable, easy to polish and to clean, stain resistance
7, eco-friendly, no pollution to the envrionment
8,Surface available finished : Matt (1000grit without wax ) , Semigloss ( 1000grit with wax)
Hot-Selling Models of Our Basin:
Packing of Our Basin:
- Q:Is this sentence correct in grammar? If not how should I edit it?
- They're given basins with cold water to wash with; one basin per six girls. i think its right...maybe the semi colon should be a colon
- Q:Connect the water heater shower no hot water, but the washbasin with hot water, is not the shower problem?
- If it is the first case, you go to the sanitary ware shop to buy a new shower can (silk mouth common). If the second case, with a photo phone, take the sanitary ware asked to buy, the best package to install. (If you do not understand repair or demolition, it is best to find arbitrary maintenance, here is not good to leak
- Q:How can you wash Converse Boots?
- hand wash them in a basin but don't use bleach...just soapy water and then fill them with scrunched up newspaper and hang them out on the line or clothes airer.
- Q:Brass containers - what could they be, maybe old wash basins?
- Without seeing them it's hard to say but here a re a few ideas. For the small one use it on your counter or desk to put bills in while you are waiting to pay them or use it as a flower pot or for floating tea candles in . For the larger one use it in the bath room to hold rolled up wash cloths rolled small hand towels
- Q:What kind of washbasin is good
- The title of your home washbasin yellow is certainly the material is not good, bathroom or buy a good brand, can be used for a long time, do not leak will not turn yellow, you are not much expensive
- Q:How do I conserve water while washing my dishes?
- Why would you want to? Even if your whole area tried to conserve water it would make no difference where there is a drought. You may make a difference using less washing up liquid, rinsing dishes before food dries on, putting less detergents in the waste water. Even then you'd want the whole community doing it to make a difference. Even that most probably wouldn't be quantifiable on a county level, certainly not on a country wide basis. Where you would be most effective is campaigning against industrial pollution. Then if you won that on a local level, fighting for tighter controls, the real effect would be to export the problem to less regulated countries. It takes government willpower to make a real difference and if you think the US or China is going to change it's spots? This feel good greenery nonsense is delusional, the heart is in the right place but totally delusional on any rational assessment. Just think about it rather than emoting.
- Q:The distance between the wash basin and the wall
- This is not critical! There are generally hose connections.
You can install about 20 centimeters from the wall on the line
- Q:no shower! washing face?
- Wash your face with a wash cloth over your sink, with the water from the sink, it's as easy as that. Or if you just prefer washing your face while taking a bath just do THAT first that way you're not using dirty water.
- Q:Install the hanging washbasin with what do punch marks
- Pencil can also be
- Q:Is it a fire risk/hazard if we do not connect bulbs to all bulb holders like above wash basin butuse somebulbs
- Don't be splashing any water up near there, or puttin' your fingers in those sockets! Okay, look, just put some burned out or low voltage bulbs in the one's you don't want to use. Then you can count how many people come over, use your bathroom, and then tell you, you have a burned out bulb above the sink. LOL
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average