1. Specifications of Aluminum Ingots AA1050
|Product Name||Aluminum Ingot|
|Advantages||easy control and operation, fast melting|
2. Usage/Application of Aluminum Ingots AA1050
A. mainly used for melting ingot
B. discontinuous melting with scrap
3.Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Ingots AA1050
About 25Kg /Ingot, Packed in wooden case, Net weight 1000Kg/ Case, or as customer's requirements.
- Q:Process description of aluminium ingot
- The commonly used method for casting blend furnace can be divided into two ways of casting casting and continuous casting and continuous casting and vertical semi continuous casting. Continuous casting machines are used. The mixing furnace is to pour the aluminum liquid into the mixing furnace and to be poured by the mixing furnace. It is mainly used for the production of remelting ingots and casting alloys. Casting is carried from ladle directly to casting machine, mainly in the casting equipment can not meet the production, or the quality of raw materials is too poor, can not be directly into the furnace. Since there is no external heating source, the lifting package has a certain temperature, usually in summer at 690~740 degrees, and winter at 700~760 degrees, to ensure a better appearance of aluminum ingots.Mixing furnace, the first to go through the ingredients, and then poured into the mixing furnace, stirring evenly, and then add flux refining.
- Q:How can aluminum cans be made into aluminium ingots?
- It can be melted or crushed and melted into aluminium ingots at high temperature and high pressure
- Q:What are the scouring agents in the die casting process, such as slag remover, coating agent, flux, and what matters should be paid attention to when the aluminium ingot is dissolved?,
- scouring agentFor refining alloy liquid, the main purpose is to remove the gas inside the liquid metal liquid, raise the density of the aluminum liquid die-casting
- Q:What aluminum factories are there in Guangdong and Foshan?
- Cheap comparison, if the quality can price in the medium level, but can be at ease, is called a penny goods.
- Q:What's the difference between aluminium ingot A380 and ADC12?
- Two kinds of material are different, mainly reflected in the silicon content above, A380 is the number of ADC12 is made, day number.
- Q:Difference between ingots and alumina
- Our daily industrial material called aluminum ingots, it is made of alumina cryolite by electrolysis aluminum is produced. The standard containing 99.7% aluminum ingots, registered in the London market is it.
- Q:Yl302 aluminum ingot is alumina alloy?
- A00 refers to the aluminum content of 99.7% of electrolytic aluminum, also known as remelting with aluminum ingots
- Q:How is aluminium ingot produced?
- The production of aluminum ingot is made up of bauxite mining, alumina production, aluminum electrolysis and other production links.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminium ingot YL112 and YLD112?
- The difference between YL112 and YLD112 is that of aluminium ingot:YLD102 is the main alloy element for die casting and forging. It is a silicon second aluminum alloy,
- Q:Can you melt the aluminium ingot?
- When the aluminum alloy coil is punched out of each wafer, there will be a lot of geometric waste, the manufacturer will carefully recycle, and then continue to be used to produce tank material after remelting.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range