1. Specifications of Aluminum Ingots AA1050
|Product Name||Aluminum Ingot|
|Advantages||easy control and operation, fast melting|
2. Usage/Application of Aluminum Ingots AA1050
A. mainly used for melting ingot
B. discontinuous melting with scrap
3.Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Ingots AA1050
About 25Kg /Ingot, Packed in wooden case, Net weight 1000Kg/ Case, or as customer's requirements.
- Q:How can the pop top smelting be purified after the aluminium ingot is smelted?Then sell aluminum ingot raw material suitable?
- Because the cans of printing, transportation, recycling process, there will be a lot of impurities, so to purify
- Q:Process description of aluminium ingot
- Casting alloy ingots must be clarified for more than 30min. After cleaning, the slag can be cast. When casting, the furnace of the mixing furnace is aligned with the second and third moulds of the casting machine, so as to ensure the change of the liquid flow and a certain flexibility when changing the die. Furnace eyes and casting machine with a groove connection groove shorter is better, it can reduce the oxidation of aluminum, avoid vortex and splash, casting machine above disable 48h, restart, will die at 4h. The liquid aluminum mold with a shovel into the groove, the surface of liquid aluminum oxide film is removed, called slag. Flow with the first mock exam, will move down a chute mould casting machine is a continuous progress. The mould is moved in sequence, and the aluminum liquid is cooled gradually. When the casting machine reaches the middle of the casting machine, the aluminum liquid has been solidified into aluminium ingot, and the smelting number is printed by the printer. When the aluminum ingot reaches the top of the casting set, it has been completely solidified into aluminum ingot. At this time, the mold is turned over and the ingot is released and dropped on the automatic ingot car. The stacker is automatically stacked and bundled to become the finished aluminum ingot. The casting machine is cooled by spraying water, but must be started in the casting machine, turn full circle before water can be supplied. The aluminum liquid consumes about 8-10t water per ton, and a blower is needed to cool the surface in summer. The casting ingot belongs to the flat mold casting, the solidification direction of the aluminum liquid is from bottom to top, and the upper part is solidified at last, leaving a groove depression. The solidification time and the condition of each part of the aluminium ingot are different, so their chemical composition will be different, but it is in conformity with the standard as a whole.
- Q:Production process of aluminium ingot
- In the world has proven reserves of bauxite, 92% is weathering lateritic bauxite, belonging to gibbsite type bauxite. The characteristics of these is low silicon, high iron and high silicon aluminum ratio, concentrated in West Africa, Oceania and central and South america. The remaining 8% are sedimentary type bauxite, belong to diaspore and diaspore type, low grade, mainly in Greece, the former Yugoslavia and Hungary and other places.
- Q:How much is a ton of aluminium ingots now?
- Spot surface: yesterday in the impact of the disk, the spot market climate has picked up; market bullish mentality, is expected to rise in aluminum prices today.
- Q:Aluminum is pure aluminum expensive, or aluminum alloy expensive, aluminum ingot expensive, aluminum just expensive
- Aluminum profile (commonly known as aluminum alloy) (after extrusion furnace aluminum rod melting to a certain extent, and then through the mold to produce the required shape)
- Q:How much is the power consumption to smelt a ton of aluminium ingot?
- Plus you want to formula to aluminum alloy brand, higher temperature, and insulation process, estimated 700-800 degrees of electricity; processing into aluminum plate must be 1000 degrees electricity.
- Q:The difference between pure aluminium ingot and aluminium alloy ingotToday I know, aluminum ingot is also divided into pure aluminum ingot, aluminum alloy ingot, what is the difference between them?
- Aluminum Alloy: YISHION and recovery of aluminum ingot aluminum as raw material, in accordance with international standards or special requirements add other elements, such as: GUI (Si), copper (Cu), magnesium (Mg), iron (Fe)... To improve the casting, chemical and physical properties of pure aluminum. The alloy is suitable for casting and can make the casting work well
- Q:What is the aluminum ingot smelting
- Aluminum is a commonly known as recovery. Aluminum is a chemical element. Its chemical symbol is Al, and its atomic number is 13. Aluminum is the third largest in the earth's crust, second only to oxygen and silicon, and is the most abundant metal element in the earth's crust. Among the metal varieties, second only to steel, they are the second major metals. Until the end of nineteenth Century, it has become the competitive aluminum made in the engineering application of the metal, and come into fashion. Aluminum is widely used in construction, automotive, aviation, the development of three major industries, the unique properties of material properties of aluminum and its alloys, which greatly facilitates the production and application of recycled aluminum metal.
- Q:Want to know the difference between ZL101 and A356 aluminium ingots?
- In the casting industry, to determine the quality of the alloy (performance) depends mainly on iron content, magnesium content, silicon content, as well as harmful impurities such as S, P content!
- Q:What is the difference between aluminium ingot and aluminium alloy ingot? Is the broken aluminium standard sold on the market now?
- Popular speaking, AOO aluminum ingot equivalent to raw materials, you can add silicon, copper and other ADC-12.AOO ingots are electrolytic aluminum, and ADC-12 is made from aluminum and other elements. Of course, the actual production is made of aluminum smelting.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range