1. Specifications of Aluminum Ingots AA1060
|Product Name||Aluminum Ingot|
|Advantages||easy control and operation, fast melting|
2. Usage/Application of Aluminum Ingots AA1060
A. mainly used for melting ingot
B. discontinuous melting with scrap
3.Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Ingots AA1060
About 25Kg /Ingot, Packed in wooden case, Net weight 1000Kg/ Case, or as customer's requirements.
- Q:Process description of aluminium ingot
- Casting alloy ingots must be clarified for more than 30min. After cleaning, the slag can be cast. When casting, the furnace of the mixing furnace is aligned with the second and third moulds of the casting machine, so as to ensure the change of the liquid flow and a certain flexibility when changing the die. Furnace eyes and casting machine with a groove connection groove shorter is better, it can reduce the oxidation of aluminum, avoid vortex and splash, casting machine above disable 48h, restart, will die at 4h. The liquid aluminum mold with a shovel into the groove, the surface of liquid aluminum oxide film is removed, called slag. Flow with the first mock exam, will move down a chute mould casting machine is a continuous progress. The mould is moved in sequence, and the aluminum liquid is cooled gradually. When the casting machine reaches the middle of the casting machine, the aluminum liquid has been solidified into aluminium ingot, and the smelting number is printed by the printer. When the aluminum ingot reaches the top of the casting set, it has been completely solidified into aluminum ingot. At this time, the mold is turned over and the ingot is released and dropped on the automatic ingot car. The stacker is automatically stacked and bundled to become the finished aluminum ingot. The casting machine is cooled by spraying water, but must be started in the casting machine, turn full circle before water can be supplied. The aluminum liquid consumes about 8-10t water per ton, and a blower is needed to cool the surface in summer. The casting ingot belongs to the flat mold casting, the solidification direction of the aluminum liquid is from bottom to top, and the upper part is solidified at last, leaving a groove depression. The solidification time and the condition of each part of the aluminium ingot are different, so their chemical composition will be different, but it is in conformity with the standard as a whole.
- Q:What type of spectrometer is used to analyze aluminium ingots?
- If you want to analyze the aluminum ingot, first of all depends on the purity of the ingot, how many, if 4, 9 or 5 more than 9 of the aluminum ingot, it is recommended not to begrudge the price, buy high-end equipment, or else trace elements can not be analyzed.
- Q:Want to melt the cans into aluminium ingots, but what about iron cans?
- Aluminum is the third largest in the earth's crust, second only to oxygen and silicon, and is the most abundant metal element in the earth's crust. The development of the three important industries, aviation, architecture and automobile, requires that the material characteristics have the unique properties of aluminum and its alloys, which will greatly benefit the production and application of the new metal aluminum. Applications are very extensive.
- Q:Want to know the difference between ZL101 and A356 aluminium ingots?
- Like aluminum alloy die-casting material, usually ADC12, of which ADC12 is Japan's aluminum alloy brand. Aluminum Alloy grades and are not as components in China, of course does not mean that there is no such Aluminum Alloy, die casting industry Aluminum Alloy actually ADC12 is representative of the brand, with a state of an industry related to the degree of technological development!
- Q:Difference between ingots and alumina
- Our daily industrial material called aluminum ingots, it is made of alumina cryolite by electrolysis aluminum is produced. The standard containing 99.7% aluminum ingots, registered in the London market is it.
- Q:Yl302 aluminum ingot is alumina alloy?
- Aluminum oxide by electrolysis, is the production of aluminum alloy raw materials, aluminum alloy refers to A00 remelting after adding some alloy elements, such as silicon, copper, magnesium, etc., so that the performance has been improved
- Q:Brief introduction of die casting aluminium ingot
- Application industry and field:1: field: alloy, casting, electronic2, application industry:Light industry, power, electrical, electronic, automotive, machinery manufacturing, construction, packaging and other industries1) in the construction industry, it has been widely applied because of the stability of aluminum in air and the excellent appearance after anodizing2) aluminum alloys are also widely used in the aviation and defense sector;3) in power transmission, aluminum cables are usually reinforced by high strength steel wires;4) kitchen utensils are the earliest use of aluminium, and there is still a vast market today.5) based on its chemical resistance, aluminum is particularly suitable for use in the manufacture and storage of chemicals.6) "aluminum" high affinity for oxygen, which are widely used for deoxidizing agent of iron and steel7) other: automobile manufacturing, container transport, daily necessities, household appliances, mechanical equipment, etc., need a lot of aluminum.
- Q:How about aluminium material?
- In the aluminum industry for more than ten years, from bauxite to aluminum ingots, aluminum bars, profiles are relatively ripe.
- Q:How can aluminium ingots be cast into aluminium plates?
- The composition of the aluminum plate is unchanged.
- Q:How to make aluminium box into aluminium ingot?
- The problem of aluminum is not high, it can be dissolved directly with a dry pan, but it should not be dissolved directly. Because the aluminum ingot is pure aluminum, and the aluminum box should have impurities. The smoke isn't too big.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range