||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Specifications of Aluminium foil:
3)Thickness: 0.01mm-0.2mm, as per customer’s request.
Aluminium Foil for bottle Cap and Battery Shell:
Grade and Temper
2,earing rate ≤3%
Medicine bottle Cap,Wine bottle cap,Juice bottle cap etc
2, earing rate ≤3%
Alumimium Foil for House hold,Medicine,AC etc:
1.0 Beer bottle mark Foil
1.1 Beer Sealing
1.2 Medicine Sealing
1.3 House Hold
1.4 Air conditioner
1.5 Container Foil
1.6 Cigarette Foil
1.7 Other single Zero Aluminium Foil
1.8 Cable material
1.9 PS base board
1.10 Aluminium Plastic Sheet
Aluminium foil producing process:
1,Cast Rolling to 7mm
2,Cold Rolling to 0.25mm
3,Foil Rolling to requirement
- Q:The role of foil in the computer
- Aluminum foil is mainly used for heat dissipation, and there is a weak anti radiation [that is, reducing radiation] function.Aluminum foil, this kind of thing has better heat dissipation, for example, many chocolates contain aluminium foil paper.The reason is that because chocolate melts easily, aluminum foil serves as a barrier to heat and heat.
- Q:What the food grade aluminum-foil paper concretely mean?
- Aluminum-foil paper used in barbecue is namely aluminum foil. It can not only be used in barbecue, but also can be used to hold food in service plate. Some jerky's vacuum package is also aluminum foil.
- Q:How can aluminum foil classification?
- First, according to the thickness
Differences can be divided according to the thickness of aluminum foil thick foil, single zero foil and double zero foil.
1. Foil thickness: 0.1 ~ 0.2mm thick foil.
2. The single zero foil: thickness of 0.01mm and less than 0.1mm / foil.
3. The double zero foil: a so-called double zero foil after its thickness is in mm unit of measure of the decimal point two zero foil, usually aluminum foil of a thickness of less than 0.01, namely 0.005 ~ 0.009mm aluminum foil.
- Q:Can microwave oven use aluminum foil?
- Absolutely not. The main raw material in aluminum foil is aluminum. In the microwave oven, there will be a phenomenon of sparking and damage to the circuit
- Q:Why the double-sided self-adhesive foil easily layered and very smelly.
- Generally speaking, both sides of double-sided self-adhesive are usually isolating membrance, not aluminum foil. Both sides need to be uncovered to use as pre-installed and inverted adhered. If one layer is aluminum foil, it's one side self-adhesive. If it's smelly, it is must made of inferior raw material with one industrial waste as self-adhesive material. This kind of raw material has strong cancerogenic effects.It's also very smelly in the making process. Campus surrounding plants also die because of the smell. What's more, its waterproof effect is also decreased. You would better not to use it.
- Q:What's the difference between PET gold card paper and aluminum foil gold card paper film?
- Aluminum foil gold card paper is used in base materail(paperboard) 1:It is easy to compare the appearance when you know the making process. Aluminum foil is made by pressing vaporized aluminum into slice and then print or thermoprint. Stick to PET thin film and shake it under ray of light. You will find that it is highly reflective. 2: Burning test: PET belongs to transparent plastic. PET gold card paper and aluminum foil have different appearence and making process. 3.PET gold card paper is printed on base materail(paperboard) previously,however, some printing layer don't have good reflective performance. PET thin film is very bright. When aluminum foil gold card paper burn to a cinder, the remained metal aluminum foil is thermoprinted. PET gold card paper can be burned into cinder totally. Aluminum foil is with metallic lustre.
- Q:Is aluminum foil not made of aluminum?
- Precisely because of this, many people have doubts, the main component of aluminum foil is aluminum, then use aluminum foil to cook food, aluminum will touch the food? Is it harmful to your health?According to the relevant medical experts explained that the aluminum when cooking, and not with food in salt chemical reaction, and the surface and air foil can react to form alumina, alumina and will not harm the human body, but also belongs to stable material, so cooking foil does not have what harm, but if used don't try to foil the barbecue food, and acidic or alkaline substances, such as vinegar, they can produce a chemical reaction to produce aluminum and aluminum salt is absorbed by the body, therefore, if it is to be used preferably in food seasoning acid-base get then on the plate in the PVC membrane with seasoning.
- Q:What is aluminum foil?
- The use of aluminum foil is very extensive, such as aviation food packaging, cigarette packaging and other packaging ordinary carnivorous. The experts divided it into more than 20 varieties according to its application characteristics. Because of the difference of economic development in different countries, there is a big gap in the consumption structure of aluminum foil. In Europe and the United States, aluminum foil used in packaging accounts for 70% of the total demand. In the Chinese market, aluminum foil is mainly used as raw and auxiliary materials for industrial manufacture. Packaging aluminum foil accounts for only 30% of the total domestic demand. Although the development of aluminum foil packaging is late, the market is growing rapidly and the prospect is interesting.
- Q:[excuse me] do you have the customs code for the aluminum foil bags and cartons?
- Landlord can go to the network query immediately try
- Q:Aluminum foil used for barbecue will be poisonous?
- During baking, the meat texture on the press continue to apply lemon juice before eating at best a few drops of lemon juice.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range