Structure of Aluminium Color Coated Coil for Roofing Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Color Coated Coil for Roofing Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Color Coated Coil for Roofing Application:
Aluminium Color Coated Coil for Roofing Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Can the color coated aluminum roll be bent easily and won't break?
- Weathering resistance. The weight of a unit volume is the lightest of all metal materials. It is widely used in fields such as pigments, balcony packaging, and is not susceptible to corrosion. It is durable and beautiful in appearance. Specially applied to the interior of public places, colour coated aluminium rolls have become one of the most popular top decorative materials: polyester coated aluminum rolls (PE). According to the surface film forming structure, fluorocarbon coating can be divided into two kinds: traditional fluorocarbon and nano fluorocarbon coating. The biggest advantage is that the strength of the fluorocarbon coating is incomparable. It is a new type of material which has recently emerged in the field of doors and windows.
- Q:What does 1060 stand for in 1060 aluminum rolling?
- Aluminum coils can be divided into 9 categories, among which 1060 series is one kind, standing for 1050, 1060. Series 1000 is called pure aluminum plate which contents most aluminum with purity above 99.00% and is most common in general industries. As no other technical elements are involved, the production process is simple and the price is relatively cheap. The majority in the current market are series 1050 and 1060. The last two digits in series 1000 indicate the required aluminum content. For example, the last two digits series 1050 is 50. According to International Grades Naming Principle and Chinese Aluminum Alloy Technical Standard (gB/T3880-2006), the aluminum content of qualified series 1050 must reaches 99.5%.
- Q:I want to roll aluminum rolls and operate the machine for more than three years
- According to the "Regulations" the relevant provisions of the labor insurance ability of the level of disability identification to enjoy treatment of inductrial injury: (1) medical expenses by the unit in full advance;
- Q:What happened to the aluminum coil coming out of the annealing furnace?
- There is oil on the aluminum coil and the annealing time is too long.
- Q:Guangdong where there are professional to do around the paper corner, is packing steel coil, aluminium coil that protect the edge of the both ends of the cylinder. Just the kind of picture.
- Tell you, the obvious answer is that manufacturers asked and answered, I also purchased a number of Companies in the last, the effectiveness is not as good as they say!
- Q:What’s the production standard of aluminum coil?
- GB/T3880-2006 mechanical standard GB/T3190-1996 chemical standard
- Q:What are the effects of casting temperature on ductility of aluminum coil?
- The tensile strength and ductility increase with the solid solution insulation time, and reach best fit at 1 hour. Continue thermal insulation, and the tensile strength will change little while the ductility will reduce. This is because the solid solution over insulation will cause the work pieces crystallize so that the large crystal reduce the plasticity.
- Q:How does aluminum ingot be processed to aluminum coil (aluminum sheet)?
- This depends on what aluminum ingot is. Small ingot needs to be casted into big one by putting into the melting furnace, and then be rolled to aluminum coil through rolling mill.
- Q:The company wants to produce an aluminum coil production line, which is better for large aluminium smelting equipment?
- Dongpu heat well, they have the qualification certificate issued by the state kiln construction, as far as I know, their melting furnace Aluminum Alloy 'plan is very good, and the operation is simple and safe, feel good, can be wiped off
- Q:What’s the standard of tensile strength and ductility of aluminum coil 3003?
- Detailed description can help resolve problems quickly. Performance and status is a related. As aluminum coil is usually semi-hard, the tensile strength is greater than or equals 150, ductility is greater than or equals 12.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range