Structure of Aluminium Color Coated Coil for Roofing Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Color Coated Coil for Roofing Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Color Coated Coil for Roofing Application:
Aluminium Color Coated Coil for Roofing Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Calculate the specific heat of aluminum?
- Heat gained by water = heat lost by aluminum Heat = H mass = m specific heat =c change in temperature = dT H = mcdT mcdT for water = mcdT for Al (23.2)(1.00)(13) = (25.0)(c(Al))(33-98) c(Al) = (23.2)(1.00)(13)/(25.0)(65) = 0.186 This value is just a bit below the known value of specific heat for aluminum, where c = 0.217 cal/g.C
- Q:question 4 aluminum (element)?
- where is aluminum found in the world aluminum is in fact the third most common element in the Earth's crust, and it is the most common metallic element on Earth. In a pure form, aluminum is silvery white and extremely lightweight. aluminum is more valuable to people than gold? aluminum continues to remake the modern world. We can see it everywhere; in architecture, transportation, electrical cables, communications and consumer products. Because it’s light-weight, strong, versatile and easy to recycle, aluminum is becoming more and more valuable in our daily lives melting point and boiling point Melting Point: 933.437 K (660.323°C or 1220.581°F) Boiling Point: 2792 K (2519°C or 4566°F)
- Q:What is the profit of aluminium coil gate?
- Market prices are almost transparent, the price can be said to earn a installation costs, two people installed, then, in addition to costs, profits of about 4 thousand and 500
- Q:Why does the end face of aluminum coil have grease spots?
- The reason may be that the manufacturer hasn’t cleaned. Before being coated, the aluminum should be cleaned carefully. Otherwise the paint will peel off.
- Q:Could someone please explain what this means about aluminum cans?
- Aluminum cans are made of energy so there is as much energy in the can as in half a can of gasoline.
- Q:Why the aluminum sheet crack after?
- What I want to add is to choose such welding wires as 5383 or 5183 wire whose magnesium content is higher than 5754 wire. The loss of magnesium due to high temperature in welding process may reduce the intensity of welding area.
- Q:If mercury is rub on aluminum, what happens?
- Mercury readily combines with aluminium to form a mercury-aluminum amalgam when the two pure metals come into contact. However, when the amalgam is exposed to air, the aluminium oxidizes, leaving behind mercury. The oxide flakes away, exposing more mercury amalgam, which repeats the process. This process continues until the supply of amalgam is exhausted, and since it releases mercury, a small amount of mercury can “eat through” a large amount of aluminium over time, by progressively forming amalgam and relinquishing the aluminium as oxide. Aluminium in air is normally protected by a thin layer of its own oxide, which is not porous to mercury. Mercury coming into contact with this oxide does no harm. However, if any elemental aluminium is exposed (even by a recent scratch), the mercury may combine with it, starting the process described above, and potentially damaging a large part of the aluminium before it finally ends.
- Q:can automakers use honeycombed aluminum to strngthen the frames of automobiles?
- hmm, so if a helicopter rotor collided with say a tree, you think the rotor would survive?
- Q:what language did Aluminum and Uranium originate from ? Who or what were they named for ?
- The ancient Greeks and Romans used alumen (alum, potassium aluminium sulfate, K2Al6(OH)12(SO4)4) in medicine as an astringent, and as a mordant in dyeing. Alum was exported from ancient Greece and Italy. In 1761 the French chemist Louis-Bernard Guyton de Morveau (1737-1816) proposed the name alumine for the base in alum. Guyton de Morveau was instrumental in setting up a standardised system for chemical nomenclature and often collaborated with Antoine Lavoisier, who in 1787, suggested that alumine was the oxide of a previously undiscovered metal. In 1808, Sir Humphry Davy (1778-1829) did experiments for the decomposition of alumine, silex, zircone, and glucine. He failed to isolate the metals in these, as he reported in his paper for the Royal Society of London on 30 June 1808, but he suggested names for the metals (note) Cf. Silicium, Zirconium, and Beryllium (Glucium) Thus he proposed the name alumium for this still undiscovered metal and later agreed to change it to aluminum. Shortly thereafter the name aluminium was adopted to conform with the -ium ending of most elements. Uranium was named by its discoverer German chemist Martin Klaproth, after the last planet to have been discovered Uranus.
- Q:0.6mm insulation aluminum coil price insulation aluminum coil where to buy the most assured?
- If the surface of the aluminum color, it is directly on the Internet search color coated aluminum roll can be. Best site inspection, and now more factories, quality uneven
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range